ADVERTISEMENT

Broncos 24 - Panthers 10

Guess you all hated Jameis while he was here then? If it works for his team that is all that matters. Great players are not humble some just know how to be PC, some dont, and some just dont care. He did have bad body language after the strip sack for a TD though.

Guess you all hated Jameis while he was here then? If it works for his team that is all that matters. Great players are not humble some just know how to be PC, some dont, and some just dont care. He did have bad body language after the strip sack for a TD though.
Don't ever remember Jameis throwing a fit like a small child during a game. If you're going to be charismatic during winning then show leadership when you're losing. He does one but not the other

Don't ever remember Jameis throwing a fit like a small child during a game. If you're going to be charismatic during winning then show leadership when you're losing. He does one but not the other

Watch the Oregon game. When Jimbo basically told him to calm his "self" down or he was going to the bench.

Jameis is a child with his exuberance while Cam comes off like a spoiled brat. I am totally happy to see him lose and in an embarrassing way.

I don't think you can necessarily call it that "aggressive" when they're not consistently bringing more than 4-5. Most of the time they're just getting to the QB w/ the front 4 b/c they not only have the best pass rusher in the game in Miller but also one of the top 10 in Ware and also Malik Jackson.

Talib, Roby, Harris, and Ward are also outstanding on the back end. Wade Phillips has been great just about everywhere, but he certainly has a ton of talent

Jamies is ours Cam is a Gator (Basically) Otherwise they have pretty much the same personality.

kanye-hell-naw.gif

After his ridiculous race baiting comments, complete choke job in the super bowl, and behaving like a 4 year old girl post game, it's been a rough couple of weeks for SuperCam. At least he has some sweet yellow zebra tights he can wear in the offseason.

After his ridiculous race baiting comments, complete choke job in the super bowl, and behaving like a 4 year old girl post game, it's been a rough couple of weeks for SuperCam. At least he has some sweet yellow zebra tights he can wear in the offseason.
It's not race baiting it's the truth. If you aren't a Black NFL QB you have no idea what his experience and perception are. He was saying he isn't going to play QB or behave the traditional way and he wasn't going to apologize for that. I think if some of you could hear what is said on a football field during the course of a game you wouldn't think these Alpha males were humble. AT ALL. They are type A personalies it's in their DNA to be Arrogant.

They are two different players and nothing alike. It's a silly comparison to make really unless you're just stretching for a black & black comparison. Bringing up the Oregon game does not help your case. Jameis has NEVER sat on the bench pouting before or walked away from a tough press conference.

It's not race baiting it's the truth. If you aren't a Black NFL QB you have no idea what his experience and perception are. He was saying he isn't going to play QB or behave the traditional way and he wasn't going to apologize for that. I think if some of you could hear what is said on a football field during the course of a game you wouldn't think these Alpha males were humble. AT ALL. They are type A personalies it's in their DNA to be Arrogant.

Gotta love the TC.

Gotta love the TC.
Have several friends in the league right now. They hate Brady 10 times as much as they hate Cam. The stuff Brady says on the field are fighting words outside of that environment.......... Hell in any environment with Alpha males sportsmanship is not at a premium. Competition is everything. What you see and hear is what they want you to see and hear. What really goes on out there most of America can't handle imo.

I am no Brady fan can't stand him either ( when one grows up in Miami a fins fan you dislike all the other old AFC East teams like NE). Brady may be a jerk and a big arse, but at least he has a clue you don't act like a poor sport in defeat in the post game in front of the cameras. What Scam did in the post game was pathetic and shameful!

Scam Newton showed what a classless, arrogant spoiled little sh-- he really is. When he wins he's cocky, arrogant, showboating, just being Scam. Well, one can be themselves when they're winning but you still need to show some class, dignity and civility in defeat.

As much as I dislike Brady, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when New England went into Super Bowl 46 undefeated and got beat by the NY Giants, did Brady walk into the post game press conference with a freaking hooddie on, making faces, give pretty much only one word answers, and after two and a half minutes walk off abruptly? I don't recall he did, cause if Brady did I'd call him the same name I call Scam after the post game stunt he pulled, he's a punk!

As our own Deon Sanders remarked, as League MVP, Newton is the face of the brand and you just don't act that way. Heck Manning ( who I don't care for either since he was rammed down my throat by UT folks since I live in Knoxville ) lost two Super bowls did he act like Scam did, I don't think so.

No one likes to lose and yes some people deal with it better than others. If you are the face of the league, and the QB, team leader you show a little class, period!

Scam getting his arse kicked, losing and showing what a real jerk he is, couldn't happen to a better ex gator, Auburn cheater!! Even though I was not a fan of either team, I'm glad it turned out bad for Scam.

Jameis never acted like Scam did, nor do I think he would if he was on the losing end of his first Super bowl.

Really? He failed that post-game interview BADLY and that was off-the-field
Yeah, posted that before I saw/heard about that. Bad look for anyone, especially someone who celebrates every first down and hams it up for the crowd.

it's obviously not funny on the TC...BUT, I won a round a shots for 8 of our friends from my suckeye buddy on that!!! While we were both rooting for the Broncos, he kept saying how Ginn was going to make the play of the game(honestly I thought he was going to make a game winning play when the score was 16-10) but at 11:00 in the 3rd qtr I said "oh yeah...this FSU kicker is gonna hit this wide right....."(my buddy didn't even know Gano was from FSU before the kick)
What happens??? we're all full of jaeger bombs!!!
Oh yeah....Cam got killed

Have several friends in the league right now. They hate Brady 10 times as much as they hate Cam. The stuff Brady says on the field are fighting words outside of that environment.......... Hell in any environment with Alpha males sportsmanship is not at a premium. Competition is everything. What you see and hear is what they want you to see and hear. What really goes on out there most of America can't handle imo.

I for one would like to hear these Tom Brady stories. I have to agree with others though...this doesn't help your argument, because imo, much of America doesn't really like Tom Brady either, myself included.

Russell Wilson got called out for not being black enough by some black media members. In some instances it is all to real and some instances it is over the top.

Cam is a love him or hate him kinda personality. He needs to live with that. I think the Brady comparison was apt there. Take color out of the equation and they are very alike, alpha dog type personalities willing to color outside the lines to win. With that "swag" comes a fair amount of hate.

And comparing Aaron Rodgers, because of a discount double check isn't close either. Could anybody see Aaron Rodgers pulling that Bush league presser?

Fact of the matter if you have a me against the world mentality and you parade it and wear it on your sleeve like a badge of courage you have to be willing to wear it at all times. In my opinion, you don't sit up there on Super Bowl week and make such definitive, needle moving statements if you aren't willing to bear the burden of the aftermath.

He could have steered clear of that route, he could have chosen to be more PC or show a little more tact. He chose that platform to bring his feelings to light. That is fully his right and he can be more right than I think, but nobody forced those words out of his mouth. He has to own his actions.

You need to look no further than his counterpart tonight. If Cam acted like Peyton, he wouldn't have all this vitro aimed at himself. People might say that is too white or that he shouldn't have to act in such a matter, but I say that it is just acting professional.

And if your point is that Cam shouldn't have to act like Peyton you are completely right. Saying that it is also everyone's right to not like him for how he handles himself just the same way many do with Brady.

Watched Carolina games all year. I was certain they were going to lose. He's not a guy to count on when things aren't going his way and he doesn't get to showboat and pull his superman act. As soon as they got ten points behind, with Denver's defense in front of him, It was over. I've seen him go into a shell many times when the going gets tough. Fortunately, for him the team has been good enough to pull his irons out of the fire and make him look like a hero. A lot of people knew this before the game. Now, a lot more know it. If he ain't the big show, his heart isn't in it.

He proved what he is in the presser after the game and don't give me this stuff about he just lost the Superbowl. His true character showed out and it isn't the first time I've seen it. You just lost an important game, be a gentleman and have some class. A lot of qb's before him have.:(

Watched Carolina games all year. I was certain they were going to lose. He's not a guy to count on when things aren't going his way and he doesn't get to showboat and pull his superman act. As soon as they got ten points behind, with Denver's defense in front of him, It was over. I've seen him go into a shell many times when the going gets tough. Fortunately, for him the team has been good enough to pull his irons out of the fire and make him look like a hero. A lot of people knew this before the game. Now, a lot more know it. If he ain't the big show, his heart isn't in it.

He proved what he is in the presser after the game and don't give me this stuff about he just lost the Superbowl. His true character showed out and it isn't the first time I've seen it. You just lost an important game, be a gentleman and have some class. A lot of qb's before him have.:(

Post-game conduct was horrible, and a peek at who this guy really is. From Superman to pouting/classless chump in less than 3 hours. NFL has to be thrilled this guy is now the "face of the league."

...Cam was scared to go for his own fumble. I guarantee this will resonate with some his teammates next season!!!

Super strange behavior, his resolve was finally tested and he spit the bit. Character under fire speaks volumes, he failed the test. Win with class, lose with class, he does neither. And to think this team was being compared to the 72 Dolphins, not in the same class, pardon the pun.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT