ADVERTISEMENT

Dog thread: breed suggestions and what you got?

Not a boxer. More likely a Staffordshire.

AmericanStaffordshireTerrierPacoPurebredDog.jpg
Everyone at the park will love you!

If you have young kids you really can't go wrong with a pitbull...

I have a pit mix and he's the best dog ever. Very loving and mellow. He's sitting next to me right now just snuggling up to me and....aaarrrggg, heeelllpp!! he's eating my face aaarrrggg!!!!

Just kidding, he really is mellow and I have to be MUCH more careful with the border collie around kids than I do the pit mix. Maybe I just got lucky and he got the lab personality in a pit body.

I have a pit mix and he's the best dog ever. Very loving and mellow. He's sitting next to me right now just snuggling up to me and....aaarrrggg, heeelllpp!! he's eating my face aaarrrggg!!!!

Just kidding, he really is mellow and I have to be MUCH more careful with the border collie around kids than I do the pit mix. Maybe I just got lucky and he got the lab personality in a pit body.

That's what they all say until they snap. Best dog ever. I can't believe it ate that baby...

Just a suggestion .... French bulldog. Have known a couple. Very smart. Very friendly. Not as big as an English bulldog.

We had three Golden Retrievers, two are left. Best dogs ever, great personalities. Autumn passed away about a month ago at 13 1/2. We have Winter (12) and our mischievous younger golden Summer (7). Summer was a rescue.

Autumn loved to swim in the pool, she would do it until she could barley walk up the steps. In fact she swam the same day she died. She used 3 of her 9 lives with seizures. She finally had a big Grand Mal seizure on a Sunday night and never recovered. We were sitting with her trying to cool her off when she took her last breath. I miss that dog, she was our families first a grew up with my daughter. Suffice it to say, when my now 21 year old daughter got up the next morning, it was not a good scene.

Anyway, the other two are great and plugging along. They know Autumn wasn't there for the first week or so, but look ok now.

Hope its not going to be as hard with the next one. That's the worst about having dogs its hard when they go.

Reactions: squiffynole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT