ADVERTISEMENT

I hope now that Pfizer is FDA approved all athletes get vaccinated and required to be on scholarship.

AgreeableHollowCutworm-max-1mb.gif

I'm sure the FDA approval was the only hold up for the players 😊
Sure... the FDA skipped phase 3 of clinical trials and even the FDA Board didn't vote to approve Phizer shots. It just got rubber stamped for approval based off pressure to do so. I won't go into politics, but use you're imagination.

Thankfully we still live in a free country, at least for now.

Will you financial support these players 5 years from now (or sooner) when unknown side effects disable them or worse?
Good point. We haven't even brought up VAERS or other Vaxx injuries reporting systems. If the media wasn't complicit in censoring info I'm sure most people would stay far away from the clot shots

Good point. We haven't even brought up VAERS or other Vaxx injuries reporting systems. If the media wasn't complicit in censoring info I'm sure most people would stay far away from the clot shots
Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology is against vaccine mandates and said this experimental gene therapy has caused up to 100,000 deaths worldwide.

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology is against vaccine mandates and said this experimental gene therapy has caused up to 100,000 deaths worldwide.
@mxhudso , unfortunately half the country won't believe these shots are harmful until they end up with health issues or dead. Did you know Bill Gates' grandfather was the braintrust along with the Rothschilds (I believe) back in 1910's to help develop the Spanish Flu that killed approx 50mil people worldwide? It's not too difficult to connect the dots when Bill Gates helps fund Covid research, Vaxxes, and contributes larges amounts of cash to Big Pharma. It's part of the World Economic Forum's the Great Reset.

@mxhudso , unfortunately half the country won't believe these shots are harmful until they end up with health issues or dead. Did you know Bill Gates' grandfather was the braintrust along with the Rothschilds (I believe) back in 1910's to help develop the Spanish Flu that killed approx 50mil people worldwide? It's not too difficult to connect the dots when Bill Gates helps fund Covid research, Vaxxes, and contributes larges amounts of cash to Big Pharma. It's part of the World Economic Forum's the Great Reset.
BS

Sure... the FDA skipped phase 3 of clinical trials and even the FDA Board didn't vote to approve Phizer shots. It just got rubber stamped for approval based off pressure to do so. I won't go into politics, but use you're imagination.

Thankfully we still live in a free country, at least for now.
Here's a tip, this has never been a free country. Freedom is a delusional ideal everything has a cost.

Reactions: Goldenknight0004
tin-foil-hat.png

Wow! You win 🏆. Craziest thing I ever heard.

I got the vaccine but I’m a firm believer it should be an individual choice. But then again we live in a different world were the government and liberals want to control every facet of people’s lives.
Interesting, so you've always been "pro choice" regarding people's bodies I assume, yes?

Let me explain it to you like you’re 5 years old. Their is a starting Defensive End for Memphis St. that got the Vaccine and now he is now Medically cleared to play because of Blood Clots and Fluid around his heart. He had Covid in March and had nothing more that a runny nose and fever. Yet that damn shot has ended his Football career and possibly a normal healthy life. If they “made” me take that shot to play football at FSU, they would have a huge problem on their hands. Not just Legally, but physically. To some people “My Body, my Choice” means more than just abortion.
Memphis state huh…?

Here's a tip, this has never been a free country. Freedom is a delusional ideal everything has a cost.

This is the sad truth, out of touch politicians pretty much own everyone and everything. Then people bend over and want more of it lol.

@PopsNole where you at?

here’s another Covid/vaccine thread to debate in. We are 20 messages deep and you are nowhere to be found

• Haha
Reactions: nynole1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT