ADVERTISEMENT

Laremy Tunsil

So he will be in Davie 24/7? I didn't realize pro athletes were quarantined to a specific area. That's good to know, he should be fine then. lol

It's more of a self-contained quarantine. South Beach is very far away and very difficult to get to with traffic and such. The only people who go to South Beach are people who actually live there and out-of-towners staying there. He's going to be just fine in Broward County. Us Bucs fans will be crying about not picking this guy for years.

How freaking stupid can you be?! I only know about gang stuff because of the line of work I do, this dude just did the gangster disciple handshake on live tv with his friend. Wow, I'm truly appalled I just saw that. I see why he was picked where his was picked now. Dumbass

So, did the Dolphins not do their homework? Or are they just riverboat gamblers willing to speculate that this kid can keep his act together for 7-10 years? You never know with the Dolphins......seems like they have been "rebuilding" for 20+ years.
How much homework did the Pats do when drafting Aaron Hernandez? Which is really a terrible example.....but if you cannot vet an accused murder, lay off a kid who smoked some pot. Great pick by the Phins.

Facebook-Well-that-explains-it-412dcc.png

giphy.gif

As hilarious as this has been. I will admit that Miami got an absolute steal in Tunsil. I was hoping Tampa would pick him to protect Winston, rather than some midget corner.

I know this is all in good fun and we love to hate all gates, but he's the same height as Darby and pretty damn good.

As a now bucs fan because of Jameis, I'm very happy with their draft thus far.

I know this is all in good fun and we love to hate all gates, but he's the same height as Darby and pretty damn good.

As a now bucs fan because of Jameis, I'm very happy with their draft thus far.

Love the Larry Key picture, friend.....he's one of the great Noles ever. His freakish strength would grab serious headlines today.....largely went unnoticed in the late 70s.

Reactions: Play_Maker005
He was photographed with a Bong, BFD. How horrible a college kid was smoking wacky tobaccy. You act as if his.character flaws stem from some major.criminal offenses.

The Dolphins just got a once in a decade LT for the next 10-12 years at a great value.

I don't know if he will pan out but I
So he will be in Davie 24/7? I didn't realize pro athletes were quarantined to a specific area. That's good to know, he should be fine then. lol

Davie is 30 minutes from Miami Beach, 5 hours when traffic is heavy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT