ADVERTISEMENT

Live Updates: FSU vs. Oklahoma in Women's College World Series Championship (Game 1)

OK. We are set to re-start. Mack Leonard in the circle

Bot 1st, one out. Jennings up with an 0-1 count

Nice start by Mack. She came out of the rain delay even better than she went into it.

We have another "severe weather approaching" message on the scoreboard

And lightning beyond CF

But we go on to the top 2nd

Reactions: NoleLizards
The fans we have there are quite vocal!
They are. Reminds me a bit of the Baton Rouge Super Regional in baseball in 2019. About 11,500 fans cheering on LSU and a full section of FSU fans. Lots of cheering, a number of alumni, K-Time chants

• Love
Judging from the five pitches, Jordy Bahl...did not come out of the rain delay very well.

Broadcast even said that pitch was in the other batter's box. Should have been two on, no outs. Now the inning is over.

Huge swing.

• Angry
Syd Sherrill again leading the cheering section, chanting "Let's go, 'Noles"
Even after the conclusion of her playing career, Syd continues to bolster her position as one of the all-time greatest Noles regardless of the sport.

Let's hope we get the benefit of strikes called in the opposite batters box. Should have been runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs.
This is what I was afraid of. Oklahoma's good enough without getting home cooking from the umps.

It's long past time for the WS to be moved. OU playing in OKC would be like the advantage for us if the tournament was played on FAMU's field.

Reactions: waternole
Oklahoma doesn't make many errors (17 this season after that one). Got to take advantage here.

Those replays make me really confused as to how that's a legal pitch by Bahl. Seems like just what Makenna was doing wrong.

Mudge strikes out after fouling off a bunch of pitches, nine-pitch at-bat

Middle 3rd, 0-0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT