ADVERTISEMENT

My Last 3 Weeks Have Sucked...

Oh ya...that is not the original guy in the ad, is it? DUH

No, Fishmaster, it's not -

Fan2uFish-1.jpg

It is this guy -

CMA-Jenn.jpg

Because I am waiting for long-time LR posters to recognize the LR poster in the photo - that's why. *sadface*

And apparently Photobucket is forever...
If he were wearing sandals and eating Sonny’s or Subway, it would be more obvious.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I just hope Random John finds this random shizz entertaining :)

I started lurking on this site around the time Krab Meat guy popped up. Then there's the bearded dragon, and heck I remember when Walking Dead was fun

How do you edit the title of a thread? I should change it to 3 now. For the past 2 weeks I have been on a few interviews. Just recently was asked to come back for a 2nd interview. The directors actually walked me into the VP's office and said what are the next steps to bring me on.

A few days later they changed the position minimum requirements, lower the pay, and repost the position. I get the sense their was an internal candidate the VP wants and I interviewed better. They lowered the pay enough to make me not really want it.

Have you ever experienced a situation where a company tries to price you out on the low end to get their person?

Sounds like the directors put the VP in an awkward position and now he/she is laying down the law to show them who’s boss.

That is a strong possibility. My first interview was with the VP and the 2nd was with the Directors. My job was going to be recruiting for each of their divisions so they did not have to. I had a business plan in place that I shared and everyone was on board. The directors kept telling me the 2nd interview was more of an informal meet and greet with them so they could get to know me. Bizarre.

How do you edit the title of a thread? I should change it to 3 now. For the past 2 weeks I have been on a few interviews. Just recently was asked to come back for a 2nd interview. The directors actually walked me into the VP's office and said what are the next steps to bring me on.

A few days later they changed the position minimum requirements, lower the pay, and repost the position. I get the sense their was an internal candidate the VP wants and I interviewed better. They lowered the pay enough to make me not really want it.

Have you ever experienced a situation where a company tries to price you out on the low end to get their person?
Got it for you

Reactions: Random_John
That is a strong possibility. My first interview was with the VP and the 2nd was with the Directors. My job was going to be recruiting for each of their divisions so they did not have to. I had a business plan in place that I shared and everyone was on board. The directors kept telling me the 2nd interview was more of an informal meet and greet with them so they could get to know me. Bizarre.

can you message me your email address?

Hang in there Random. You seem in good spirits here on the board and that's great to see. I'm in the process of interviewing too, it's a grind for sure.

I'm trying to stay positive because wallowing in misery just sounds like an awful party I do not want to attend. The grind keeps me going and the levity of the locker room keeps me smiling.

I'll one up ya...
December 2012 got a divorce with a 2 & 4 year old involved and lost my dream home.
Two weeks after the divorce I put my 16 year old dog down.
2 months after that my father died.
Followed all that up with a bankruptcy.

I'll one up ya...
December 2012 got a divorce with a 2 & 4 year old involved and lost my dream home.
Two weeks after the divorce I put my 16 year old dog down.
2 months after that my father died.
Followed all that up with a bankruptcy.

I'm sorry to read all of that. I hope things have gotten far better for you since.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT