ADVERTISEMENT

New Halloween Horror Night at Universal Otown officially announced

FSUTribe76

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jan 23, 2008
Unfortunately no Rocky Horror Tribute this year! Booooo, one of my favorites.

In its place is a dance/Rock show called Carnage Returns starring Jack. Bill and Ted is the second show as per usual.

As this is the 25th anniversary they are purposefully bringing back some costumes and haunts both full and partial compilations.

There are five scare zones this year.

1) Icons- all of the previous "hosts" of Halloween Horror Nights return along with Jack including the caretaker, the director and more

2) Scary Tales steampunk - exactly what it sounds like, steampunk versions of classic fairy tales brought to life

3) Psychoscarepathy - Insane asylum serial killers unleashed

4) Evil's Roots - a throwback to 2011 "roots of evil" icon/host

5) All Nite Die in Double Feature - various universal classic monsters featured in black and white

And there are 9 not 8 Haunted Houses this year

1) An American Werewolf in London - a redux of the super popular one from a few years ago

2) Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem. Segments from the most popular haunts over the years.

3) Run: Blood, Sweat and Tears. You're supposed to actually run not walk through this as you avoid "reapers" and "death obstacles" in a "game"

4) Asylum in Wonderland 3D- kind of sounds like the old video game Alice and by kinda sounds I mean they stole it if they don't own it. You're crazy and in an asylum and follow a white rabbit into a trippy 3D Wonderland in bright colors

5) Body Collectors: Asylum - another redo from a popular IP. Serial killers in a mental asylum.

The other four were previously announced. 6) Insidious - based upon the movies, 7) Freddy versus Jason the Battle Continues, 8) The Purge based upon the movies and 9) The Walking Dead

Unfortunately no Rocky Horror Tribute this year! Booooo, one of my favorites.

In its place is a dance/Rock show called Carnage Returns starring Jack. Bill and Ted is the second show as per usual.

As this is the 25th anniversary they are purposefully bringing back some costumes and haunts both full and partial compilations.

There are five scare zones this year.

1) Icons- all of the previous "hosts" of Halloween Horror Nights return along with Jack including the caretaker, the director and more

2) Scary Tales steampunk - exactly what it sounds like, steampunk versions of classic fairy tales brought to life

3) Psychoscarepathy - Insane asylum serial killers unleashed

4) Evil's Roots - a throwback to 2011 "roots of evil" icon/host

5) All Nite Die in Double Feature - various universal classic monsters featured in black and white

And there are 9 not 8 Haunted Houses this year

1) An American Werewolf in London - a redux of the super popular one from a few years ago

2) Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem. Segments from the most popular haunts over the years.

3) Run: Blood, Sweat and Tears. You're supposed to actually run not walk through this as you avoid "reapers" and "death obstacles" in a "game"

4) Asylum in Wonderland 3D- kind of sounds like the old video game Alice and by kinda sounds I mean they stole it if they don't own it. You're crazy and in an asylum and follow a white rabbit into a trippy 3D Wonderland in bright colors

5) Body Collectors: Asylum - another redo from a popular IP. Serial killers in a mental asylum.

The other four were previously announced. 6) Insidious - based upon the movies, 7) Freddy versus Jason the Battle Continues, 8) The Purge based upon the movies and 9) The Walking Dead
We get it. You LOVE Universal.

I am not sure I understand the allure of all of this. Season pass holder of universal.

Never a big horror flick fan I guess.

I am not sure I understand the allure of all of this. Season pass holder of universal.

Never a big horror flick fan I guess.

It's one of my favorite events and definitely the best Halloween event in the country. I love to go there, get one drop shy of trashed and go through the haunts. I will say that I switched to the HHN Express pass about four or five years ago because it's gotten so popular that with the regular passes and the 2 or more hour waits for the most popular haunts you could only do about four or five of the houses plus the two shows. With the express pass you get to see all of the haunts no problem and usually leave early.

I'm sure we'll show up early, pull an around the universe drinking tour, go to HHN and then sleep on site somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT