ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 37 The Tour Championship

Read an article about how Woodland plays these types of courses really well and should have a good week. But whenever I pick him he plays like garbage so I went with the safer pick.
Even in the tournaments he plays well in, by my memory it's pretty rare that he finishes strong on Sundays. We'll see what happens.

Is anybody else watching this, seeing who's playing well, and thinking about who you might pick next time before remembering that there is no next time?

Reactions: NoleinATL
At one point yesterday Brooks was 3 under.
Today, he finished 7 over.
Makes me wonder if he has aggravated his wrist, or has some other injury.

It appears as though the Commish's loyalty might pay off in a championship!

Be interesting to see how Tiger plays with the lead on Sunday. In the past it was automatic, does he show any nerves tomorrow

Rory gets another birdie, will likely be first in at -8 or better. Tiger vs Rory final pairing, dream come true for NBC

Reactions: NoleLizards
Rory gets another birdie, will likely be first in at -8 or better. Tiger vs Rory final pairing, dream come true for NBC
Tiger vs. the closest thing Europe has to Tiger...Yep! It'd be a rock concert.

Tiger hates 16, as does NBC. Big 2 shot swing to get Rose back in final pairing only 3 back

We are going to have a photo finish again this year

East Lake Leader thru round 3
3rd%20rd%20TC%20leader_zpsnghxbrev.png

Overall season standings for PGSF FedEx Cup champ thru 3rd round

Overall%20Leader%20thru%203rd%20TC_zpsi9bheczn.png

Reactions: fsu67810
Don't know about DFS, but it would be such an amazing story if Tiger wins, I really wouldn't mind that much. Besides, Commish is a righteous dude.

I think the better story would be a collapse ,and a scrappy little guy like Paul Casey going out and firing a 59 to win by 1 , but I guess everyone wants Tiger to win, nobody wants the little guy to win anymore.

But I do agree @fsu67810 , the original commish, is a righteous dude

Who would've thought he'd ever be on top of a leaderboard again? I sure didn't. Hope he brings it home tomorrow.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I think the better story would be a collapse ,and a scrappy little guy like Paul Casey going out and firing a 59 to win by 1 , but I guess everyone wants Tiger to win, nobody wants the little guy to win anymore.

But I do agree @fsu67810 , the original commish, is a righteous dude
I hate to break up the slobber fest but Cblunt is the original commissioner of the PGSF FedEx Cup.

I hate to break up the slobber fest but Cblunt is the original commissioner of the PGSF FedEx Cup.

That is correct sir, but @fsu67810 created the PGSF NFL draft prior to Cblunt creating the PGSF FedEx Cup, which is why he is referred to as the original commish , or at least that is my recollection.

I just don't think anyone ever referred to Chuck as the commissioner. I'm not sure the timing of the beginning of either.

The PGSF FedEx Cup started after Tiger beat Rocco at the US Open in July of 2008. CBlunt wanted something to hold his interest while Tiger was on the mend and he came up with the PGSF FedEx Cup.

The earliest evidence I have of fsu67810 being " the commish"is a redacted document from 2008, which revising history, I think he had the moniker as we used to have a decent yahoo FF league in 2006 or 2007

For all those interested...this is what needs to happen for Tiger to win the FedEx Cup

20 Tiger Woods
Wins the TOUR Championship AND

• Bryson DeChambeau (#1) finishes T-15 or worse
  • Justin Rose (#2) finishes 3-way for 5th or worse
  • Tony Finau (#3) finishes T-3 or worse
  • Dustin Johnson (#4) finishes in a 3-way tie for 2nd or worse
  • Justin Thomas (#5) finishes in a 3-way tie for 2nd or worse
  • Keegan Bradley (#6) finishes T-2 or worse

all 30 scenarios at link
https://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/2018/09/09/fedexcup-playoffs-scenarios-top-30-win.html

Good Ryder Cup warm up with first pair off today
Reed and Mickelson first off at 11:45

Chuck and ATL definitely get all the credit for the FedEx Cup. Chuck for starting it and ATL for keeping it going.

ADVERTISEMENT