ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 37 The Tour Championship

Not just the wheels have fallen off for Rory...the entire chassis has disintegrated!

Reactions: NoleinATL
The stinking gator looks like he could finish 2nd. On a positive note, he'll get absolutely no media recognition for it. :D

Looks like some young guys are feeling that Tiger heat

I'm sure Tiger wouldn't mind pocketing an extra 10 mil.

Rory has played like hot garbage all day,
and the wheels are getting a little loose on Tiger...shame no one made a run today

Reactions: NoleLizards
What a shot, wow, talk about a bounce
$10 million bounce.

giphy.gif

Rory will get his own rock star treatment next July at the Open in N. Ireland.

Have to admit, it was an exciting weekend, and the crowds were insane. Congratulations to Eldrick, to go from duffing chips a couple years ago to winning at East Lake is a great accomplishment.

In the PGSF, @fsu67810 , uses a solid Tiger pick with some good finishes by other picks to take home the 2018 PGSF Tour Championship, just getting by @Bml07 who had Tiger and DJ

Congratulations to this week winner @fsu67810

TC%20winner%2018_zpsz8if3xlj.png

Reactions: cmanole
Another great year for the tour and the PGSF FedEx Cup. A fellow Nole will likely be player of the year after Brooks captured the US Open and the PGA Championship. Captain America won the Masters , and we had our first ever Italian born major champ. Then we capped it off with a great comeback story, Tiger goes out and wins the Tour Championship. As stated, a heck of a year for golf.

In the PGSF, another fun year and would like to thank everyone for some good golf conversation. We had a couple new players @Tom81 and @Bml07 who made an impact. Then late starter @ktnole tried to win the whole thing after spotting everyone a months head start. @DFSNOLE was strong as usual and our back to back regular season champ @NoleLizards had an almost wire to wire lead.
In the end, it was @fsu67810 who was consistent all year and had a late season run to position himself for the finale.

Congratulations to the 2018 PGSF FedEx Cup Champion, @fsu67810

FedEx%20Champ%2018_zpsyrhpwauz.png

Congrats 67810!

Side note: the fact Tiger was one unlucky (or lucky...however you want to look at it) bounce away from winning the entire FedEx Cup season without winning a tournament all year up to this point should make the PGA re-look at how this all is determined.

And the All-Knowing, All-Omniscient Ouija board will be used in the fireplace this winter.

Back to losing on my own next year, I guess. :(

Congrats to all, and an especially sincere tip of the golf hat to NIA for putting this together. It's gotta be a pain in the arse, especially doing it week after week after week. You the man, big guy.

Congrats original Commish! ...And thanks DFS for the kind words & NiA once again for running this. It'll be interesting to see how the new playoff format will affect our own competition next year....

I listened to all of it except about an hour on PGA radio. I got a pretty good gist of what happened. When they had to the op to play the top player of the last 20 years, everyone choked their guts out in the presence of Tiger's aura. Esp Rory who played like a little girl. Clearly he does not have the intestinal fortitude to play against the big gun.

And speaking of the big gun, we got a blow by blow account from the parking lot as Tiger arrived at the course. That account included how he was dressed ...... t shirt with the sleeves cut off so we could "see his guns", his baseball cap turned backwards, and carrying his red shirt on a hanger.

Not his fault they fawn like this, but this is the sort of silliness that just turns me off wanting to hear about the guy. It gets nauseating after a while to me.

Congrats to the winner and a note to the commish; just please rollover my picks to next week.

Based on the news reports I have seen this AM (none were the GC or sports only programming) and headlines in the sports pages of newspapers, you would almost never know Justin Rose won the Fed Ex Cup.

Serious question. Why did Tiger slam his putter on that next to final putt he missed after what some are calling the greatest comeback in sports history and winning his first tournament in over five years?

Another great year in the PGSF.
Wanted to say congratulations again to @NoleLizards for the regular season crown and to our 2018 PGSF FedEx Cup Champ @fsu67810 .

If anyone is on the twitter, we do have our own page @PGSFFedExCup
its all golf and Noles , so check out our page.

and as always thank you for playing and providing some great golf conversations again this year

I hope everyone comes back next year for season 11 of the PGSF FedEx Cup
First tee at Sentry Tournament of Champions is just 102 days away

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT