ADVERTISEMENT

So....you want to be a sex worker

I can’t imagine somebody paying 15,000. That blows my mind. When I was in Amsterdam, me and my wife took a stroll down the red-light district expecting to see the prostitutes in the windows that resemble mildly attractive but with a ragged out look. I was dead wrong. Some of the most attractive women I have seen in a long time. I am not sure how much they charged, but I can guarantee it was nowhere near 15,000.

I can’t imagine somebody paying 15,000. That blows my mind. When I was in Amsterdam, me and my wife took a stroll down the red-light district expecting to see the prostitutes in the windows that resemble mildly attractive but with a ragged out look. I was dead wrong. Some of the most attractive women I have seen in a long time. I am not sure how much they charged, but I can guarantee it was nowhere near 15,000.

My first trip after I win the lottery.

I can’t imagine somebody paying 15,000. That blows my mind. When I was in Amsterdam, me and my wife took a stroll down the red-light district expecting to see the prostitutes in the windows that resemble mildly attractive but with a ragged out look. I was dead wrong. Some of the most attractive women I have seen in a long time. So my wife whispered, “You know what I’ve always wanted to do?”

FIFY

Now, you were saying?

C'mon Reed - show me one woman who'd be worth $15k, compared to BOFITC and pocketing the entire $15k, or even finding a $500 bargain "date" and pocketing the remaining $14,500. While certainly some women are more skilled than others, there's just no tricks or treats that could possibly justify a $15k price tag.
I disagree with you. Jessica cost me a fortune! :eek:
Jim Baker

Reactions: noleit
Kiss and tell types should be careful. They could end up in the Dead Zone. What happens in, well you know the rest*

*you better.:mad:
I didn't share one detail about his escapades....
I know better....;) That's his "stuff" to share if and when.....

$15k?? Man, you can't be serious? I remember when a $100 one night stand was considered big-time.
I can think of a lot better uses for $15K than a romp in the sack with one of those gold-diggers!

00K0K_fxVMj9NjcgA_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker1999
The thing I found interesting is the rake Dennis Hoff (owner and, strangely, Republican candidate for state House) takes with pretty minimal overhead. 50% and he charges rent, has no employees and doesn’t pay medical.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The thing I found interesting is the rake Dennis Hoff (owner and, strangely, Republican candidate for state House) takes with pretty minimal overhead. 50% and he charges rent, has no employees and doesn’t pay medical.
No kidding. And he doesn’t even need to wear a long fur coat or a hat.

$15k?? Man, you can't be serious? I remember when a $100 one night stand was considered big-time.
I can think of a lot better uses for $15K than a romp in the sack with one of those gold-diggers!

Okay, I'm no 15K gal but at my granny years I'm in a little better shape than the gal at the bar. At least I work on it at the gym.
Maybe I can pad my 401K a bit more.
Yuk
First person to make a smart remark dies

That dude has the greatest game of most of any guy that has ever lived....along with banging them all, if you can believe what him or the girls when they are on Lex & Terry

So to be fair. You are paying for the weekly STD tests, the "clean" location and not a back alley, the no risk of getting arrested, and 50% mark up for the pimp + govt fees. This is a perfect example for drug legalization. When the govt legalizes them, you will still get em illegally at a cheaper price because the legal price will be so darn high. Everyone will have their own market.

Otherwise, totally agree, just not worth it.

You guys learn this stuff from a friend?

You need to get out more! :) I spent a night in a bar in Rota, Spain back in '96. We pulled in, couple buddies decided to go visit a brothel so I went along. I hung out and chatted up the ladies for a couple hours while my buddies spent time upstairs. Ended up drinking for free the whole night since the ladies got to practice their English with me (and back then my Spanish was better). I thought I was hard to embarrass. Turns out nothing was out of bounds for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT