ADVERTISEMENT

So....you want to be a sex worker

At $2,000 a pop and her goal is to book $750,000 worth! That would make 375 client visits during the year? I think health insurance would be a good idea.

Reactions: noleit
I need to keep a daily log of our expenses like she does. This is something used to do when I was in high school and college.

And need pics

Wow, she’s underwhelming.
I think that she's plenty cute, but I don't think I'd drop $15k for a night with her.

Come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone on this planet that's worth $15k for a night.

ls.jpg

Ah...gotcha.

this website does these series (what people make and spend) on various people in various regions. There was a week of lawyers in NYC - the timeline was fascination. Most of the lawyers got to work around 9:30 and didn't leave until late evening. Always worked on Saturday. Ate out every meal and coffee. Most of the salaries were in the 200K+ range, but they spent a lot of money.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I think that she's plenty cute, but I don't think I'd drop $15k for a night with her.

Come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone on this planet that's worth $15k for a night.
There are a few.... speaking for a friend.

ls.jpg

Reactions: goldmom
Are the prices negotiable in this industry?

Seems to me if you can haggle purchasing a used car you should be able to do the same here.

A couple of things I thought were funny:

The subject refers to herself as an "early riser" by virtue of getting up at the crack of 7:30 AM.

Her continued reference to the consumption of "protein shakes."

Rank 'em....subject of the article is front row center.

alice-little-hookers-for-healthcare.jpeg

Last edited:
Pump the brakes dude.
C'mon Reed - show me one woman who'd be worth $15k, compared to BOFITC and pocketing the entire $15k, or even finding a $500 bargain "date" and pocketing the remaining $14,500. While certainly some women are more skilled than others, there's just no tricks or treats that could possibly justify a $15k price tag.

C'mon Reed - show me one woman who'd be worth $15k, compared to BOFITC and pocketing the entire $15k, or even finding a $500 bargain "date" and pocketing the remaining $14,500. While certainly some women are more skilled than others, there's just no tricks or treats that could possibly justify a $15k price tag.

Your engagement ring was less than $15K.......lucky woman :rolleyes::)

Reactions: Lurker1999
If you compare the cash outlay during marriage with the nookie outlay during marriage.....you might end up with $15K per "night."
Maybe, but hopefully the takeaways are a little better than a couple of bumps that you didn't have when you went in.

Or, in the case of Lamar Odom and his big Vegas brothel party, a dozen small strokes, two heart attacks, and a coma.

Reactions: Lurker1999

If I had $15k to just throw away, then this Goddess would certainly be at the top of my wish list

*A little too far. Check down a few posts to see different pics.

Granted, $15k better give me the whole weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT