ADVERTISEMENT

Take a Bite Out of Crime

"...22-year-old Matthew Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit burglaries with another suspect."

That's a special relationship where you can be that open and casual with your girl about your schedule for committing crimes.

So are there diamonds in the gators belly now???

vlcsnap-6124237.png

Reactions: DanC78
Florida does offer several methods for disposing of a body.
And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

o_OThis obviously comes back to the ever changing public school curriculum

Sorry I had to chime in again... I've been laughing about the part where this guy is calling/texting his gf all nonchalant that he was going to rob houses.

"Hey Hun, can we plan dinner for 8? Me and ____ are gonna go rob some houses first"

Who does that?

Reactions: CrushemNoles
So what, another criminal off the streets for GOOD.
It was a young kid who was stealing. Even Jameis took crab legs and free coke, and stealing is stealing. Most of yall were arguing that he shouldn't be suspended a game and now we are making jokes that a young kid got eaten alive by a real alligator... nothing funny about it. I can't imagine many more terrible ways to die and I'm sure the same people are crying "shame on the Heisman committee!!!"

It was a young kid who was stealing. Even Jameis took crab legs and free coke, and stealing is stealing. Most of yall were arguing that he shouldn't be suspended a game and now we are making jokes that a young kid got eaten alive by a real alligator... nothing funny about it. I can't imagine many more terrible ways to die and I'm sure the same people are crying "shame on the Heisman committee!!!"
Breaking into people's home versus getting a hook up on crab legs not sure that's the same ... Shame the young man was eaten by a gator but if he was tar trying to hide he would still be alive today just saying or robbing your house ?

If an owner was inside waiting with a gun the kid might still be dead. You commit crime you pay the consequences.

Reactions: scott1088
Wonder if the gator thought that he tasted like chicken?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is a worse person - someone who breaks into a house or someone who laughs that a young person's life was horrifically taken?

This wasn't karma. He didn't kill someone and then have his life taken. He robbed someone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning being a theif, I think that's pretty low life stuff, but getting eaten by an alligator is not equal justice.

And I think it's despicable to find amusement in it.

Who is a worse person - someone who breaks into a house or someone who laughs that a young person's life was horrifically taken?

The person who committed the crime is definitely worse just so I can clear that up for you. Oh and I didn't find amusement in his death, just his phone calls home about robbing houses so casually.

I think if this wasn't an Internet board and you asked most people you'd find that people aren't finding amusement in his death, but they certainly don't hand out sympathy for something that was in the control of the person from the get go. Everyone is responsible for their actions, or at least they should be.

First Aaron Hernandez and now this? Damn gata

The person who committed the crime is definitely worse just so I can clear that up for you. Oh and I didn't find amusement in his death, just his phone calls home about robbing houses so casually.

I think if this wasn't an Internet board and you asked most people you'd find that people aren't finding amusement in his death, but they certainly don't hand out sympathy for something that was in the control of the person from the get go. Everyone is responsible for their actions, or at least they should be.

I didn't say EastCoast Nole, you're a bad person. I didn't call anyone out specifically, but if you feel like I was talking to you (the general you), I probably was.

I disagree that breaking into homes makes a person worse than someone who laughs and enjoys the death of a kid. There's something deeper down in those people that's a bit terrifying.

And I don't buy the internet talk. Well I take that back, I think you're right. But that doesn't make it right.

Reactions: gobolts01
What do they put on his headstone...He was a sweet guy?

Well, as others have posted I can definitely say that punk thief would never had made it to the lake/swamp had I been home when he broke in! I would not feel any remorse whatsoever!

I didn't say EastCoast Nole, you're a bad person. I didn't call anyone out specifically, but if you feel like I was talking to you (the general you), I probably was.

I disagree that breaking into homes makes a person worse than someone who laughs and enjoys the death of a kid. There's something deeper down in those people that's a bit terrifying.

And I don't buy the internet talk. Well I take that back, I think you're right. But that doesn't make it right.
Just as an FYI I honestly don't think or feel you were talking about me. Like I said, I joked at the surrounding story not anything to do with his death.. If it felt like I was defending myself from that in my last post well as you know if you talk about most things on this board you have to put up your guard.

Breaking into houses is different than what Jameis did.

This is natural selection at work. Not having a party over the kid dying, but it doesn't make me sad either. Lots of people die daily in more unfair ways than this guy.

Reactions: pizzle4
I concur that I find it terrible to see people laughing at someone's horrific death.

I also enjoy people saying they if he would have broken into their house he would be dead anyways. The more likely event is that you cower in your bedroom with the door shut with the gun pointed at the door and probably would be so frightened you wouldn't hit him if you tried but yes I know you're an expert shot at the range.

Reactions: vishal500
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT