ADVERTISEMENT

Tallahassee malls

Tampa/Brandon Top Golf seems to be doing well also.

Tallahassee lacks the traffic and demos (population, growth, and Income). Not going to happen....

One of these is not like the others
pSn9qO.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Random_John
Urban Food Market, as stupid as the name is, I like. Dreamland is more like a nightmare. Awful BBQ.

Governors Square is slowly dying. Sears is done, Macy's & JC Penney are circling the drain. No GnG, no Hallmark, even Yankee Candle is one of the new sucky concepts.

Urban Food Market, as stupid as the name is, I like. Dreamland is more like a nightmare. Awful BBQ.

Governors Square is slowly dying. Sears is done, Macy's & JC Penney are circling the drain. No GnG, no Hallmark, even Yankee Candle is one of the new sucky concepts.

I reluctantly stopped into Governors Square while I was home for Christmas. Doesn’t seem like it’s doing too well. A bunch of the stores are now either “outlet” or “factory” stores and lots of the stores are unrecognizable cheap clothing stores. Also saw GAP was closing and marked everything down 70%.

I drove by Governor's Square on New Year's Day around noon and the place was packed. Not a parking space to be found. What was going on? I figured the whole place was having a going out of business sales.

I drove by Governor's Square on New Year's Day around noon and the place was packed. Not a parking space to be found. What was going on? I figured the whole place was having a going out of business sales.

Dillard's has a crazy sale on New Years Day.

I hope Tally can maybe support a Town Center concept like Jax on a modified scale.
The outdoor urban experience is absolutely crazy right now.

I hope Tally can maybe support a Town Center concept like Jax on a modified scale.
The outdoor urban experience is absolutely crazy right now.
Bannerman Crossing is kind of an attempt to imitate the St. John’s Town Center, but on a much, much smaller scale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT