ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow Flop

MJSNOLE

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 4, 2002
Boca Raton, Florida
sorry if this is not FSU enough but consensus is Tebow flopped. One tweet said most scouts had him rated below average. On a scale of 20-80 some rated his arm a 35. I also saw another tweet that said he looked uncomfortable in the outfield. I think that person didn't realize that is how he normally looks. One scouts ratings were all below fifty except for speed was a 55.

Great day to be a Nole. Our guys out there doing good without asking to be recognized and guys like Tebow and Lochte are in the news.

Not really sure what this guy is trying to accomplish. He is 29 years old, and, by all accounts, a huge project from a baseball perspective. I have to assume this is an attempt to remain in the public eye, whether for commercial gain or ego pacification or whatever.

Unlike most gatas, I don't totally dislike the guy, but I can't quite get past the obvious "look at me" aspect of this charade.

The guy would've been great in Canada and the fact that he never even tried proves to me that he's in all this for the attention and not the sports themselves

Not really sure what this guy is trying to accomplish. He is 29 years old, and, by all accounts, a huge project from a baseball perspective. I have to assume this is an attempt to remain in the public eye, whether for commercial gain or ego pacification or whatever.

Unlike most gatas, I don't totally dislike the guy, but I can't quite get past the obvious "look at me" aspect of this charade.

I did not expect him to grade out as poorly as he did. I was kind of shocked honestly.

The guy would've been great in Canada and the fact that he never even tried proves to me that he's in all this for the attention and not the sports themselves

I could think of a few things he would be good at but I'm teetering on the edge of a thirty day ban.

I will say that none of them are reading in public or any type of public speaking.

One scout said he looked like an actor who was trying to portray baseball player:D

Reactions: tigity
One scout said he looked like an actor who was trying to portray baseball player:D

Funny thing is ESPN has an article up on front page talking about how he flashed power. The other article has all the tweets saying he was below average, tucked mid way down baseball page.

Funny thing is ESPN has an article up on front page talking about how he flashed power. The other article has all the tweets saying he was below average, tucked mid way down baseball page.
Lol typical

He hit a home run when it was Derby style coach pitch

He graduated, he didn't do anything bad to us except beat us. Rooting for him to fail in all his future life endeavors is petty.

He's a competitor and competition is missing in his life.

I'm pretty sure as a Nole its ok to root for every Gator to end up working at a fast food restaurant. I know when I see the pizza delivery guy I assume he graduated from UF school of business.

Reactions: llnole and AleChief
His handlers came up with the gimmick to sell signed balls and bats.

No way they will allow this blockhead walk away from a rumored $3 million a year from ESPN and the SEC network.

If Tebow were a Nole, we'd love him.

But that's sports.

I have nothing against him, except for his choice of university and helping them win a natty.

I think some Venezuelan team offered him a contract sight unseen. I hear things are great down there (sarcasm font)...not sure how people can afford tix to baseball games when they are running out of food

Next up American Ninja Warrior!

He can make plenty of money for a few years on the ESECPN network.

he has no friends cuz if he did they would tell him how dorky he looks

He graduated, he didn't do anything bad to us except beat us. Rooting for him to fail in all his future life endeavors is petty.

He's a competitor and competition is missing in his life.

Then why didn't he try the CFL?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT