ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Jerry

What a Blessing it is to have Jerry back in the middle of Seminole Sports coverage! I remember the days of the print addition of "The Osceola." I called just the other day to get an update on the new changes and "Jerry" answered the telephone. He took his time to explain everything to me and we reminisced about The Good Old days and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of his time! Osceola subscribers through Rivals are in the Best of hands with Jerry Kutz!!!

I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but I do listen pretty well. FSU's women's sports programs, who are among the best in the nation, have earned this board with inspirational play and championships. And our fans who support our women's teams deserve it too.
Interest in women's sports is contagious. The teams are fundamentally sound, fierce competitors, and they make it fun to watch. What's not to like?
My FSU marketing professors and mentors, Joel Haynes and John Kerr, taught us to find an unmet need, and then satisfy it. The Osceola saw an unmet need for FSU sports coverage 40 years ago and today I believe there's an unmet need for FSU women's sports coverage. This message board is the first step towards satisfying that need too.

I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but I do listen pretty well. FSU's women's sports programs, who are among the best in the nation, have earned this board with inspirational play and championships. And our fans who support our women's teams deserve it too.
Interest in women's sports is contagious. The teams are fundamentally sound, fierce competitors, and they make it fun to watch. What's not to like?
My FSU marketing professors and mentors, Joel Haynes and John Kerr, taught us to find an unmet need, and then satisfy it. The Osceola saw an unmet need for FSU sports coverage 40 years ago and today I believe there's an unmet need for FSU women's sports coverage. This message board is the first step towards satisfying that need too.
I just love how they compete for the love of the games they play!! Surely hope they make some side dough. But, they keep it honest regardless.

Reactions: Nolesmom2010
And the lady athletes are friendlier, more approachable to fans. They make a real connection especially with the young girls.

Reactions: c691027
I love that this forum is here. Not only are the women's sports deserving but it might give our fans the opportunity to get to know some of the coaches of those sports. We've got some awesome leadership for many of these teams. Once, Jennifer Hyde (Women's tennis) saw my husband's tweet about attending softball and beach volleyball one day and she responded with "it looks like you have time for the women's tennis match, I'll put you on the guest list" (covid restricted attendance at the time). We've now become big fans of our tennis program just from that one message. They love the support!!

I love that this forum is here. Not only are the women's sports deserving but it might give our fans the opportunity to get to know some of the coaches of those sports. We've got some awesome leadership for many of these teams. Once, Jennifer Hyde (Women's tennis) saw my husband's tweet about attending softball and beach volleyball one day and she responded with "it looks like you have time for the women's tennis match, I'll put you on the guest list" (covid restricted attendance at the time). We've now become big fans of our tennis program just from that one message. They love the support!!
Nice post and good to see you on here. We know each other! You are closer to my wife D than you are to me.

Reactions: jerinole
Nice post and good to see you on here. We know each other! You are closer to my wife D than you are to me.
Ok, you have got me stumped. I have no idea who you are and I feel like a fool. I'm going to blame old age or alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: Bamanoles
Ok, you have got me stumped. I have no idea who you are and I feel like a fool. I'm going to blame old age or alcohol.
I sent a "conversation" message instead. Click the talking box in the upper right corner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT