ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Bowl Season Thread!

Go Hawkeyes!!
eb8436f2d1f42a50e5f83330e7076869.jpg

I don't understand why they don't start the Outback at 11. There's only 4 games today, and they can't spread them out a bit more?

The O/U is 40.5 for the Outback Bowl. I'd take the under. It's 54, 60 and 64 on the other games today.

Did you put an extra digit in there, I'd expect the O/U to be more like 4.5. That would be either three safeties, or a safety and someone manages a field goal. Sounds more realistic than 40.5.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Is it me or is the Outhouse Bowl just horrible? Even the announcers referenced a 1986 game as comparable.

Reactions: Bartdog
They are trying to build up this game like Penn State isn't a complete fraud.

After seeing the way Michigan, Ohio state and Iowa got manhandled, I wish I could lay down some quick money on USC to blast PedState.

Their passing game puts Michigan's to shame.

Last edited:
The first personal foul on the Trojans during this late drive was a poor call. The targeting was probably right, although that penalty is overused IMO. This is a good game, although I just got a chance to start watching a while ago.

I think if the officials are going to call borderline targeting penalties, they ought to call borderline horse collar penalties as well. The potential for injury is as bad or worse...

Reactions: billanole
Wow, that was one of the worst replay overrules ever. The Penn state guy may have recovered - might even say he probably did. But it sure as heck was not conclusive.

Reactions: cmanole
Wow, that was one of the worst replay overrules ever. The Penn state guy may have recovered - might even say he probably did. But it sure as heck was not conclusive.
Of course it was an ACC crew making the call.

Reactions: cmanole
USC's kicker got that PAT nice and high.

Apparently quarterbacks are allowed to hit you late out of bounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT