ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson is leaving Fox News!!! Lemon out at CNN!

Guy is a world class tool but he did live rent free in alot of peoples heads. How people can take someone like that seriously to the point of being annoyed by him is beyond me. Same as folks getting mad at Whoopie Goldberg or an idiot from The View.

How about a Tucker Vs Don Fight Night Triathlon for Charity?

The 3 legs could be brain brawl, cook-off and MMA, and sell judging panel seats to the highest bidders, in addition to the live ticket sales and streaming fees.

Reactions: littleitch1

The 3 legs could be brain brawl, cook-off and MMA, and sell judging panel seats to the highest bidders, in addition to the live ticket sales and streaming fees.
Pillow fight of the century. Would be worth a couple bucks on PPV though.

Reactions: BrianNole777

You cold add to this as well. A tug of war with a extra long red tie or a blindfolded finger sniff.

You can hear it now. Four months before their fight Pucker will whine that if Lemon wins it'll only be because it was rigged.

Reactions: NoleSince1961
You can hear it now. Four months before their fight Pucker will whine that if Lemon wins it'll only be because it was rigged.
I can imagine Don would have a ready to pull excuse if he loses too.

Reactions: CC0492
Dude is a legend... but he won't be gone for long.
FOX news ratings on the other hand will take a huge it (i.e. bud light) for not having a backbone.
He got to far into the tin foil hat realm. Could have skirted it a bit but he went chest deep and people stopped taking him seriously. Same happened to all the others that got caught up in the political sage.

I’m tired of having news people being the news rather than reporting the news. Tucker, Lemon … it all started with Cronkite. Just have a random 3rd grader read what went on throughout the day instead of interjecting opinion and we’ll all be better off.

Reactions: Internole
Don’t care one way or another, but no one happy about lemon being fired?

I don’t understand, if you don’t like someone why watch?

I don’t watch any rv, sports especially pro sports , still watch my noles

The more it gets political the more I bow out

it seems college football which I love is going down the path of me, me, me!

Almost like nfl minor leagues

Anyways, just change the damn channel if it upsets you so much!

I disagree, Tucker was a stand-up truth teller...
Please tell me this is just a facetious joke.
You know he’s got his audience in the palm of his carnival barker hands when Fox’s own attorneys argue that no reasonable viewer should believe him, and yet his legions of fans insist he’s a “standup truth teller” lol

Please tell me this is just a facetious joke.
You know he’s got his audience in the palm of his carnival barker hands when Fox’s own attorneys argue that no reasonable viewer should believe him, and yet his legions of fans insist he’s a “standup truth teller” lol
There’s a whole bag of sucky talking heads

But people eat that crap up!

I guess it touches the hotspot, and I’m saying both sides of the aisle

But, you know more about the mental aspect for sure

Cult of personality?

Dons new show was so terrible, and unwatchable. Add in the fact they got rid of Robin Meade and Morning Express to simulcast his show, glad he got fired.

Reactions: seminoleed
Holy crap, do you seriously consume and believe this red pill and Eye of Sauron insanity?
SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
At least you should get props I guess for so consistently exposing those of us not on your end of the spectrum to the most ridiculously entertaining collection of bottom of the barrel infotainment sources available without some secret code.
So thanks?

I’m tired of having news people being the news rather than reporting the news. Tucker, Lemon … it all started with Cronkite. Just have a random 3rd grader read what went on throughout the day instead of interjecting opinion and we’ll all be better off.
Not with Cronkite. He was actually good. The one that changed everything was Dan Rather.

Not with Cronkite. He was actually good. The one that changed everything was Dan Rather.
^^^Dan Rather was a total clown. Ditto for Brian Williams who frequently just made up “news.”

I think the “news” changed when it morphed from 30-60 minute shows into today’s 24/7 template, The need for massive quantities of content changed media folks from “reporting it” to “creating it.”

Holy crap, do you seriously consume and believe this red pill and Eye of Sauron insanity?
SMH
For someone that doesn't watch this type of stuff you sure have a lot of information on these things. I don't even know what these are and am afraid to google them.

Reactions: noletaire
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT