ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson is leaving Fox News!!! Lemon out at CNN!

Blackrock owns Dominion Voting Systems and now they own 15% of Fox News as of Feb/2023. BR sued themselves and then settled. Tucker was too conservative and popular for the NWO & Globalists.

What is the source being cited for the Blackrock info?
I have read they own 15% of non-voting shares of Fox , but nothing about Blackrock being invested in Dominion

I have read they own 15% of non-voting shares of Fox , but nothing about Blackrock being invested in Dominion
There are conflicting reports that it's Dominion Energy, not Dominion Voting Systems. They may be non-voting shares but can still influence decisions, imo. Who really knows the complete truth. BR is a NWO Globalist company.

Not aware of one. But the point remains that the same analysis that was used in the Fox case would apply to MSNBC or CNN. And you can bet your ass the lawyers defending MSNBC or CNN would have described their “talent” the same way the Fox lawyers described Carlson.

No reasonable person takes any of them seriously. They are largely actors playing out a script designed for their respective subscribers.
No. The point doesn't remain the same. Both sides arguments are generally weak. Fox News had their attorneys admit in court that their biggest draw was not a serious journalist and used hyperbole to the point of ridiculousness. Fox News also just settled with Dominion for $787mil and had to acknowledge they lied to their viewers.

When anything close to that happens to MSNBC or CNN, let us know. Then your point will be valid.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I was pleased to have anyone other than Fisher. You know, the jackass whom you zealously defended until the last minute because you did not know the guy, and had no idea what you were talking about.
I remember Jimbo. He reached out to my family and I when my son was born at 28 weeks and spent his first 3 months of life in a NICU. You have mocked that before so I expect you to do the same. How about you surprise me this time?

And nice pivot BTW. Well played.

Last edited:
Lemon got fired because no one watched him; Tucker got fired because a lot of people watched him.

Blackrock owns Dominion Voting Systems and now they own 15% of Fox News as of Feb/2023. BR sued themselves and then settled. Tucker was too conservative and popular for the NWO & Globalists.

I edited my original post to remove BlackRock owns Dominion Voting Systems, they own Dominion Energy.

State Street Capital owns Dominion Voting Systems.

Reactions: NoleinATL
There are conflicting reports that it's Dominion Energy, not Dominion Voting Systems. They may be non-voting shares but can still influence decisions, imo. Who really knows the complete truth. BR is a NWO Globalist company.

I would disagree with the assertion that there are conflicting reports. There was a social media post that was factually inaccurate that people wanted to believe for numerous reasons and started disseminating inaccurate information.
A quick review of who actually owns Dominion Voting Systems would have stopped this almost immediately, but the desire for confirmation bias is so prevalent that some will take the word of a person named Catturd and immediately tell others what they know.

I remember Jimbo. He reached out to my family and I when my son was born at 28 weeks and spent his first 3 months of life in a NICU. You have mocked that before so I expect you to do the same. How about you surprise me this time?

And nice pivot BTW. Well played.
You told us Jimbo signed a hat for your kid. That’s very nice. I am glad your son he is doing well. But Jimbo was always an asshole.

No. The point doesn't remain the same. Both sides arguments are generally weak. Fox News had their attorneys admit in court that their biggest draw was not a serious journalist and used hyperbole to the point of ridiculousness. Fox News also just settled with Dominion for $787mil and had to acknowledge they lied to their viewers.

When anything close to that happens to MSNBC or CNN, let us know. Then your point will be valid.
LOL. Logic and legal analysis are not in your wheelhouse. Forge on.

• Wow
I don't adore any politician or talking head. I mention The View since they seem to share your opinion. That being said they are entitled to their hate filled rhetoric even though I don't agree with them. I believe in Free Speech. You?
Did I say you adore TC and Trump even though you seem to share their opinions? People in general seem to have too much of a love/hate relationship with politicians which is a big reason for the divide we are experiencing.

Sum: fact-check, misleading.

Also:

Also;

Fox isn’t special in their misleading and hyperbolic statements. The modern history of this I think most saliently started with Dan Rather smearing George W Bush.

Everyone knows Tucker is an opinion host.

I find this sort of thing far more egregious:

We saw this sort of behavior also from debate moderators with trump. There’s a great montage of him denying support for white supremacy. Yet, debate moderators asked this question. How many times did cnn and MSNBC pair their racism slurs with trump and gop? It’s got to be many hundreds of thousands. Echo chamber indeed.

$787,000,000 with Smartmatic on deck. Both sides that.
It’s not that the msnbc’s of the world aren’t doing the same things (or worse). That’s already been demonstrated repeatedly. Relative to the size of the settlement, it’s just the right combination of litigant, funding, lawyers, judge, and court venue hasn’t manifested yet.

What about the fake quarantine and coming out party by "Freddo" Chris Cuomo? Or the Nick Sandman headhunt?

Fox isn’t special in their misleading and hyperbolic statements. The modern history of this I think most saliently started with Dan Rather smearing George W Bush.
In 1975 the Church Committee investigation found that the CIA ran operation Mockingbird, which, among other things, paid top American reporters to distribute government propaganda as their own reporting. These reporters were at NY Times, Washington Post, CBS, NBC, AP, UPI, etc. This propaganda was characterized as conservative, anti-communist, pro-cold war, pro-war, etc. The program started in 1960. The following year (1976), newly installed CIA director George Bush publicly announced that the CIA would no longer pay reporters directly, but "hoped" for a continuing "good relationship."

Been going on for a long time....................

I don't adore any politician or talking head. I mention The View since they seem to share your opinion. That being said they are entitled to their hate filled rhetoric even though I don't agree with them. I believe in Free Speech. You?
Actually I cant think of a single politician or talking head I like at all. While there are some that I agree with their positions more than others I generally don't care for their constant chin wagging about everything. Overpaid windbags in my opinion. While there are some that are overly brash or senile to the point of comatose most just exist and sound like Charlie Browns grandma to me when I hear them at all. On another note I would imagine most if not all of them are horrible human beings that would kill their young for a chance to get another rung on the ladder.

I watch about 4 hours of cable news every weeknight. CNN, MSNBC and Fox News.

CNN and MSNBC spin the news for sure but Fox News outright lies to viewers. They aren't the same.

Fox completely lied about election fraud. They're basically like Russian state TV. They KNEW they were lying. That's the difference between Fox and other cable news outlets.

The proof is in the lawsuit they just lost. :)

CNN and MSNBC spin the news for sure but Fox News outright lies to viewers. They aren't the same.

Fox completely lied about election fraud. They're basically like Russian state TV. They KNEW they were lying. That's the difference between Fox and other cable news outlets.

I call BULLS$%!T

They all know what they are doing. They take a bit of fact and add in the rest to make it sound better. CNN, FOX, MSNBC all do it. The thing is and this is the scary part, the media is like rumors so there is a part that's true. The viewer has to figure out what is fact and what is made up. Some people believe more than others

BTW other new outlets have lost lawsuits as well. Nick Sandman comes to mind. I'm not defending Fox as they lie like everyone else but they are not the only culprit.

BTW other new outlets have lost lawsuits as well. Nick Sandman comes to mind. I'm not defending Fox as they lie like everyone else but they are not the only culprit.

Undoubtedly CNN and MSNBC make mistakes.

Fox News lies deliberately and over years. There's a difference.

Fox News was also horrendous on covid and vaccines.

Fox News was also horrendous on covid and vaccines.
Again they all do it and they do it deliberately.

Remember the Chris Cuomo quarantine fake reality shows. Emerging from quarantine for the first time. Pure comedy. The media as a whole got so much wrong on covid.

Again they all do it and they do it deliberately.

Remember the Chris Cuomo quarantine fake reality shows. Emerging from quarantine for the first time. Pure comedy. The media as a whole got so much wrong on covid.

Chris Cuomo did have covid, at least.

The cable news networks are not remotely the same in terms of lying deliberately. Fox is on another level.

You are free to have your own opinion, of course.

No. No real difference. All three are just propaganda mills for their respective political parties and their ideologies.

Reactions: Banditking
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT