ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the 2016 PGSF NFL Draft **See New Thread** Starts 3/28

jim65

All-ACC
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2002
Welcome to the 2016 PGSF 2016 NFL Draft!

The current draft order is up, and we are currently accepting GM's

I am new at trying to organize this, so a little patience please. If you want a team (or 2) please just leave a post with the team and the best way to contact you regarding your upcoming pick(s). I will do my best to stay on top of this!

2016 PGSF NFL Draft

Round 1

1. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNOLES)-

2. Cleveland Browns (coloradonoles)-

3. San Diego Chargers (NoleinATL)-

4. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)-

5. Jacksonville Jaguars (jim65)-

6. Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)-

7. San Francisco 49ers (fsugrad06)-

8. Philadelphia Eagles (noles756)-

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Semiologist)-

10. N.Y. Giants (Rishi)-

11. Chicago Bears (fsu67810)-

12. New Orleans Saints (fsugrad06)-

13. Miami Dolphins-

14. Oakland Raiders (Manch)-

15. Los Angeles Rams (NoleinATL)-

16. Detroit Lions (fmol4)-

17. Atlanta Falcons (smurfdaddy)-

18. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-

19. Buffalo Bills (bojimnole)-

20. N.Y. Jets (jrnix11)-

21. Washington Redskins (jim65)-

22. Houston Texans (fmol4)-

23. Minnesota Vikings (Semiologist)-

24. Cincinnati Bengals (NoleLizards)-

25. Pittsburgh Steelers (Victory!!!)-

26. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-

27. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-

28. Kansas City Chiefs (NoleLizards)-

29. Arizona Cardinals (coloradonoles)-

30. Carolina Panthers (jim65)-

31. Denver Broncos (fsucag5694)-

32. New England (NoleLizards)- Forfeited pick "deflategate"

Round 2

33. Cleveland Browns (colordaonoles)-
34. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNOLES)-
35. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)-
36. San Diego Chargers (NoleinATL)-
37. Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)-
38. San Francisco 49ers (fsugrad06)-
39. Jacksonville Jaguars (jim65)-
40. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Semiologist)-
41. N.Y. Giants (Rishi)-
42. Chicago Bears (fsu67810)-
43. Miami Dolphins-
44. L.A. Rams (NoleinATL)-
45. Detroit Lions (fmol4)-
46. N.O. Saints (fsugrad06)-
47. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-
48. Buffalo Bills (bojimnole)-
49. Atlanta Falcons (smurfdaddy)-
50. N.Y. Jets (jrnix11)-
51. Houston Texans (fmol4)-
52. Washington Redskins (jim65)-
53. Minnesota Vikings (Semiologist)-
54. Cincinnati Bengals (NoleLizards)-
55. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-
56. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-
57. Pittsburgh Steelers (Victory!!!)-
58. Kansas City Chiefs (NoleLizards)-
59. New England Patriots (NoleLizards)-
60. New England Patriots (NoleLizards)-
61. Carolina Panthers (jim65)-
62. Denver Broncos (fsucag5694)-

• Arizona -> New England: Chandler Jones
  • Philadelphia -> Los Angeles: Nick Foles

Round 3
63. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNOLES)-
64. Cleveland Browns (colordaonoles)-
65. San Diego Chargers (NoleinATL)-
66. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)-
67. San Francisco 49ers (fsugrad06)-
68. Jacksonville Jaguars (jim65)-
69. Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)-
70. N.Y. Giants (Rishi)-
71. Chicago Bears (fsu67810)-
72. Miami Dolphins-
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Semiologist)-
74. Oakland Raiders (Manch)-
75. L.A. Rams (NoleinATL)-
76. Philadelphia Eagles (noles756)-
77. N.O. Saints (fsugrad06)-
78. Philadelphia Eagles (noles756)-
79. Buffalo Bills (bojimnole)-
80. Atlanta Falcons (smurfdaddy)-
81. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-
82. N.Y. Jets (jrnix11)-
83. Washington Redskins (jim65)-
84. Houston Texans (fmol4)-
85. Minnesota Vikings (Semiologist)-
86. Cincinnati Bengals (NoleLizards)-
87. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-
88. Pittsburgh Steelers (Victory!!!)-
89. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-
90. Kansas City Chiefs (NoleLizards)- forfeited for tampering
91. New England Patriots (NoleLizards)-
92. Arizona Cardinals (coloradonoles)-
93. Carolina Panthers (jim65)-
94. Denver Broncos (fsucag5694)-
95. Detroit Lions (fmol4)-
96. New England Patriots (NoleLizards)-
97. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-
98. Denver Broncos(fsucag5694)

• Detroit -> Philadelphia: Gabe Wright

Last edited:
I was wondering when someone would ask. I've always had a great time participating back to when fsu67810 founded/ran it. I assumed the role of commissioner last year, but it would be extremely difficult/if not impossible for me to do so this year due to personal circumstances.

I've got training to do out of town next week, but when I get back to the office I will see if I think I would be able to pull of running it.

Would you be able to participate?

I've got training to do out of town next week, but when I get back to the office I will see if I think I would be able to pull of running it.

Would you be able to participate?
I certainly would. I would also mail you my records from last year with participants & email addresses.

I certainly would. I would also mail you my records from last year with participants & email addresses.
I seem to remember the draft was posted on some of the other boards but I also seem to remember that those that weren't at least semi regulars to the PGSF were not timely with their picks? Correct?

I seem to remember the draft was posted on some of the other boards but I also seem to remember that those that weren't at least semi regulars to the PGSF were not timely with their picks? Correct?
Some of them, yes. Jim was a newbie to the draft, however, and he jumped right in with both feet.

Ok. I or someone else can post something on the TC if the spots are not filled.

I'll start us out.

I'll take the NY Giants.

I've always only taken 1 team because I'm usually able to keep up and not drag the draft by taking just 1 squad.

Just a reminder, Manch has got the Raiders on lockdown, and (old) commish has got the Bears. Not sure who else had others as regulars (I wanna say NoleinATL has the Falcons), but in the years we've done this I'd put it down as: "3 things you can count on: 1) Death; 2) Taxes; and 3) Manch's got the Raiders and Commish's got the Bears" :)

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I am in as usual, enjoy the PGSF mock draft.
I am trying to remember which poster always took the Falcons , it wasn't me usually, I have had them a couple times , maybe the original commish will swing by and can post some of the old records.

I'll start us out.

Just a reminder, Manch has got the Raiders on lockdown (Lester Hayes or Michael Haynes LOCKDOWN!) and (old) commish has got the Bears. Not sure who else had others as regulars (I wanna say NoleinATL has the Falcons), but in the years we've done this I'd put it down as: "3 things you can count on: 1) Death; 2) Taxes; and 3) Manch's got the Raiders and Commish's got the Bears" :)

LMAO! Great stuff, Rishi!

Doesn't the old commish have KC? I can't remember.

I will give my phone number to whoever runs the draft so I can get a text, rather than an email. I almost NEVER check email anymore, and when I do, there's 1,000+ emails in there, I can do whatever is comfortable for whoever can moderate the draft.

Thanks for chiming in guys. I will attempt to get my crap together this week so that I can start the list. Please be patient, as I am sure that I will screw something up along the way.

With my help, the Chiefs have become a solid playoff team and have regained the "i" in their nickname. Now it is time for me to usher them into the promised land.

This would be my first year so I'm interested in learning more about it and the rules.

If still available I will take 2 teams- Bears and Colts. If both aren't available I'll just take whichever one is

This would be my first year so I'm interested in learning more about it and the rules.

If still available I will take 2 teams- Bears and Colts. If both aren't available I'll just take whichever one is

Basic Rules: everyone picks a team, and as we get closer, if teams are still available, users get to start picking a second team. No trades, just make your pick, however you want whether BPA or need based. Once you are on the clock, you get 24 hours to pick and then you get skipped, but can make your pick at any time still (just like the real draft). I think there may be some slight variation on the time rule for weekends but don't recall off the top of my head.

Basic Rules: everyone picks a team, and as we get closer, if teams are still available, users get to start picking a second team. No trades, just make your pick, however you want whether BPA or need based. Once you are on the clock, you get 24 hours to pick and then you get skipped, but can make your pick at any time still (just like the real draft). I think there may be some slight variation on the time rule for weekends but don't recall off the top of my head.
I believe last year that if it was your pick Friday afternoon, that we went until noon on Monday. I will put you down for the bear and keep you in mind for the colts if nobody else asks for them

Put me down for the San Diego Super Chargers
will take the LA Rams as a second team if needed

Glad to see this is still alive and well! Seeing as the Bears are already taken, I'll sit this year out. Happy drafting gents!

Glad to see this is still alive and well! Seeing as the Bears are already taken, I'll sit this year out. Happy drafting gents!
Actually, if you read his post more thoroughly, the Dentist can take the Colts if you have the Bears.

Oh I actually didn't see the post, just the big board. If he's OK with that then sure I'll take Bears.

What's up bud? Hope all is well. Gonna try to get back to posting more often again.

Anyone interested in picking up a second team let me know.

Thanks NoleLizarsds, I'll pick up the Jags as well. If someone wants them in the future, I'll be glad to give them up and take some team that is avaialble

Any suggestions on recruiting more GM's and when would you guys like to crank this bad boy up. I believe we got through 3 rounds last year, wanna shoot for 4 this year?

I think we usually shot for mid-March start. I saw your thread on the TC...I would maybe throw one over on the main board if we get close to starting point and we still need more.

I would put one in the LR as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT