ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the 2016 PGSF NFL Draft **See New Thread** Starts 3/28

Dolphins, Lions, Seahawks, Panthers.......Any takers??????

Dolphins, Lions, Seahawks, Panthers.......Any takers??????

You're in charge now, but my suggestion would be to go ahead and start the draft when you're ready. Hopefully people will pick up those teams before their first-round picks...If not, go by consensus. Just my two cents.

Reactions: jim65
You're in charge now, but my suggestion would be to go ahead and start the draft when you're ready. Hopefully people will pick up those teams before their first-round picks...If not, go by consensus. Just my two cents.
How does next Monday sound? Pick 1 on the clock at 8:00 am??

How does next Monday sound? Pick 1 on the clock at 8:00 am??
Sounds great to me. I'm off next Monday, so I can sit here in front of my PC and hopefully watch the feathers fly!

If no one takes those teams, we could always try to do a consensus pick. Next week sounds great.

I may know someone willing to pick up a team. And I'll take Detroit if it remains open since it is somewhat close to my Texans. I'll post an update tomorrow (Tuesday) if that person wants to join our draft.

OK, Monday it is.......

Good Morning Owners,
Monday, March 28, 2016 will start our annual PGSF NFL Mock Draft. SmittyNOLES will be on the clock starting at 8:00 am.

One his pick is in, I will try to get it updated, and the next pick can be sent in anytime after that. You do not have to wait the 24 hours. If we reach a point to where someone hasn't checked in, we will address the pick accordingly.

I will do my best to stay on top of the picks, but please have a little patience, I am not in the office everyday, and if I end up at training somewhere I may miss a day or two. In that case, I will try to give a heads up, and at least update once at night or when I can get a free minute.

Thanks for all that got involved!!!

Sorry, the potential manager is a no go. I guess we will vote on Miami and Carolina.

Thanks to Semiologist for taking the seahwaks as a 3rd team, I took Carolina as a 3rd team, so the Dolphins are the only vacant seat left. If anyone wants to take a team from the few of us that have 3, I am sure nobody would argue!

Aww, hell. I'll take the Dolphins too in case no one claims them just so it can speed up the process.

Cool, now that we've got the teams filled out, Jim if you can start another thread (hopefully before the weekend) with the draft order in it and then one of the mods can pin it to the top.

Also, in the new thread, please post the start date in the headline so that all who are in the draft that maybe haven't been reading this thread the last few days will be alerted to the start date and start to prepare with whatever research they choose to do for their team(s). tia and thanks for stepping up to take on commish duties for this draft.

Got the 1st 3 rounds updated in the new thread. If I messed up any of the movement between teams, please let me know. Hopefully it will get pinned today at some point.

Apparently I'm illiterate when it comes to posting pics on here. I have tried to click the icon symbol and all it post is an icon with IMG beside it, still no pic. Can someone please help me figure this out before I break this phone?

Reactions: jrnix11
Testing out picture:

Jalen Ramsey:

JRamsey.jpg

Smitty, what I did was, copy the url for the pic I wanted to post, then click the "image" icon (next to the smiles emojis) insert the url and post. However, I did this not via mobile, so I'm not sure if the process is the same. Hope this helps.

I'll try to explain the picture thing. People's computer's might be different and use different language, so all I can tell you is what I do.

First of all, I use a search engine to find a cool action photo (preferably) of the player in question. Then I right click and then left click "copy" or "copy image location" from the menu. (You may need to use trial-and-error to see what works on your computer.)

Then I left-click the image icon on the Warchant post. (It's a little rectangle toward the right that loos like a mountain with a moon over it?) Once the url box pops up, right click in the field and left click "paste" once the menu comes up. Then left click insert.

...And trust me: If I can do it, you can do it. There is no one more computer illiterate than I. (For years, all I used this thing for was to look at naughty pictures.)

Reactions: jim65
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT