ADVERTISEMENT

West World..........spoilers.

I get anyone that says what you just did, but I'll definitely be watching Season 3, if there is one.

You guys who watch Season 3 let us know if it's worth watching. I'll prob just keep up with this thread during season 3. Westworld comes on at a time of year when it's really crowded. Might be even more so next year with GoT coming back. WW goes against Billions for most of the season, and this entire year I watched WW the day after it aired. Just not enough to get first billing, for me.

Pretty show to look at. But really too busy to be a Sunday night wind down show for me.

You guys who watch Season 3 let us know if it's worth watching. I'll prob just keep up with this thread during season 3. Westworld comes on at a time of year when it's really crowded. Might be even more so next year with GoT coming back. WW goes against Billions for most of the season, and this entire year I watched WW the day after it aired. Just not enough to get first billing, for me.

Pretty show to look at. But really too busy to be a Sunday night wind down show for me.
No longer watching show at work huh? The man is always keep the good ones down.

Reactions: GoNolesTX
Was watching a couple episodes last night trying to get caught up. Found out one of the writers on the show is the brother of an ex-coworker. Dietz.

One of the worst episodes of tv Ive ever seen. Officially giving up on this show, won't be watching season 3 if there is one. What a let down.

Ok, I finally read all that interview. It could just be me, but if you have to get everything explained bit by bit from creator of show and it's still confusing, what was accomplished? So much of this season seems like wasted effort, smoke and mirrors. Safari world and samurai world served almost no purpose.

I think I followed along with where they went, but it is very inception like in that regard.

The only area I'm not clear on was the post-credit's scene. But I think that's more of (After reading the interview), something that they're just foreshadowing. My guess is that in the future, he puts his daughter in a computer simulation and tasks her with trying to replicate him so he can live forever just like we saw Logan doing with Delos.

The more this show goes on, the more confused I find myself but still kind of intrigued by what's going on. I'm a simpleton I guess. As the finale went on, I found myself more curious how they could go with a Season 3 vs. what was actually going on.

I guess Dolores is enthralled with the idea of hosts infiltrating the real world? Ford, via Bernard, planted Dolores's consciousness in to Hale at the end and then she had another Dolores image made? But Dolores 1 via Hale is now getting in to the real world?

Anybody else thing that the Forge isn't really the utopia that they're leading the hosts to believe it is?

The more this show goes on, the more confused I find myself but still kind of intrigued by what's going on. I'm a simpleton I guess. As the finale went on, I found myself more curious how they could go with a Season 3 vs. what was actually going on.

I guess Dolores is enthralled with the idea of hosts infiltrating the real world? Ford, via Bernard, planted Dolores's consciousness in to Hale at the end and then she had another Dolores image made? But Dolores 1 via Hale is now getting in to the real world?

Anybody else thing that the Forge isn't really the utopia that they're leading the hosts to believe it is?

I think that's likely the reason Delores wanted to destroy it all. It's just another version of false reality that she wanted hosts to escape from.

For me Season 2 was setup as a perfect point for one of those endpoints of this series to be picked up later with a new series. WestWorld is now over. The new series will have very little in comparison I can't imagine as it will now exist with the hosts exploring the new world. I enjoyed season 1 and 2. I may wait until season 3 is complete to judge people's reaction before spending time with it.

I am going to have to watch both seasons in binge format to see if I can make sense of the time line and find clues. If anything to hear the great reimaging of music.

There are some good websites that have done the legwork of putting them all together for you. I used those a bit through the season and it really helped although they did sometimes guess wrong.

There are some good websites that have done the legwork of putting them all together for you. I used those a bit through the season and it really helped although they did sometimes guess wrong.
Thanks for the info, but did you forget how to link to said websites? ;)

Ok, I finally read all that interview. It could just be me, but if you have to get everything explained bit by bit from creator of show and it's still confusing, what was accomplished? So much of this season seems like wasted effort, smoke and mirrors. Safari world and samurai world served almost no purpose.
I’ve avoided this thread until I got all caught up. As usual, Desi is spot on.

It’s like M Knight Shamalan on acid.

Reactions: dmm5157
I enjoyed the show.

I can't wait for The Deuce to come back, and I am over condensed GOT, so I don't get the frazzle you all are in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT