ADVERTISEMENT

Zodiac Killer

Cribbs

All-ACC
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2004
I find it amazing with all of today's technology they still can't decipher his cryptograms. Especially that you can find them anywhere on-line so more then just law enforcement can take a crack at it but nobody (millions of people) can do it. Sorry, Zodiac movie is on.

I find it amazing with all of today's technology they still can't decipher his cryptograms. Especially that you can find them anywhere on-line so more then just law enforcement can take a crack at it but nobody (millions of people) can do it. Sorry, Zodiac movie is on.

Maybe there really is no deciphering, perhaps its just a crazy person drawing pictures. Not everything has to be something....

Maybe there really is no deciphering, perhaps its just a crazy person drawing pictures. Not everything has to be something....
I would agree but one of them was decrypted. I guess it's possible that remaining 3 are garbage though.

I think the unsolved ciphers are garbage, not solveable.

I also think there is a non-zero chance that there never was a Zodiac killer as commonly understood. Think the last season of The Wire.

I don't have it totally figured out, and I don't think it's a complete hoax, but I don't believe the letter writer committed all the murders he's currently attributed.

I would agree but one of them was decrypted. I guess it's possible that remaining 3 are garbage though.

Maybe he just forgot to carry the two or something, so by mistake no one can decipher. Wouldn't that be a birch...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT