ADVERTISEMENT

What's the word on Farmer and Jackson?

Still no announcements from Joshua Farmer and Darrell Jackson. Darrell Jackson has deleted all FSU related things from his instagram. We would be completely screwed at DT without them. We would have only 5 DTs and 2 would be true freshman who are not ready to play. Are they enrolled in spring classes? Are they still trying to negotiate with Battle's End? Are they trying to squeeze every penny out of us that they can? These 2 seem very greedy. They seem like they don't particularly care about winning or football, they only care about how much money they can get from us. I'm not a fan of them character-wise. But we would be completely screwed at DT without them, so we just have to pay them whatever they ask for? Or if not, we have to hit the transfer portal hard for DTs? Maybe move Durojaiye inside to tackle? Any chance of Briggs coming back out of the portal? DT seems like a major question mark.

Soccer FSU players set for NWSL draft

FSU sports information:

Three former Florida State women's soccer players will hope to hear their name called on Friday night as the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) will take place in Anaheim, Calif., at 8 p.m. eastern. The first two hours of the draft can be seen live (ION and ION Plus).

Viewers can find access to ION in their area by visiting https://iontelevision.com/find-us.

Lauren Flynn, Leilanni Nesbeth and Cristina Roque have all entered the 2023 NWSL Draft after terrific careers with the Seminoles. The trio has won two National Championships (2021, 2023), four ACC Tournament Championships (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) while also qualifying for four consecutive College Cups (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).

After coming to Tallahassee as a forward in 2020, Flynn made her way to the backline and became one of the best defenders in college soccer. Flynn was named the NCAA Tournament Defensive Most Outstanding Player after the Seminoles allowed just one goal in six games on their way to their fourth National Championship. Flynn and the Florida State defense allowed just 14 goals in 22 games. Flynn had a career year on the offensive end as well scoring five goals including her first career hat trick against NC State.

In five seasons with the Seminoles, Nesbeth became the leader and voice of the Seminoles as a defensive midfielder. In five seasons, Nesbeth played in 89 games while making 72 starts. She scored 15 goals while also adding 14 assists. Nestbeth was a two-time All-ACC honoree picking up second team honors in both 2022 and 2023.

Roque is going to go down as one of the top goalies in Seminole history as she came up in the clutch in countless moments for FSU in the past four years. Roque ended her career as the school record for both wins and shutouts in the NCAA Tournament. This season, Roque led the Seminoles to 14 shutouts while allowing just 14 goals. Roque will leave Tallahassee as a two-time All-American, three-time All-ACC performer and the 2022 ACC Goalkeeper of the Year.

Softball FSU softball to host scrimmage on Feb. 3

Fans will get their first chance to see the reigning Women's College World Series runner-up Florida State softball team on Feb. 3 as the Seminoles will be hosting their annual Garnet and Gold Scrimmage at JoAnne Graf Field. First pitch for the scrimmage is set for 2 p.m. at the Seminole Softball Complex. Fans will be able to interact with players and coaches throughout the day. FSU will also be hosting their annual First Pitch Party at 4:45 p.m. on the 4th floor of the Dunlap Champions Club.

Doors to the Dunlap Champions Club will open at 4 p.m. Admission to the Garnet and Gold Scrimmage is free, but fans will need to purchase a ticket to attend the First Pitch Party. Fans can buy tickets here.

The Seminoles won the ACC Regular Season Championship, the ACC Tournament Championship and advanced to their 12th Women's College World Series, where they won their first three games to reach the Championship Series for the second time in three years before falling to Oklahoma.

Coach Lonni Alameda enters her 16th season at the helm for the Seminoles and returns a plethora of experience with seven seniors on the roster. FSU will return six out of their top seven hitters from last year's squad that posted the program's highest batting average (.300) since 2019. The Seminoles also return Makenna Reid, who posted a 0.97 ERA and a perfect 12-0 record in 43 appearances as a freshman. FSU will also look to get big innings from Allison Royalty, Emma Wilson, Madi Balk and freshmen Ashtyn Danley and Mimi Gooden.

FSU will open the season with the JoAnne Graf Classic on Feb. 8-10, where FSU will welcome Charlotte, Florida A&M and Charlotte to the Seminole Softball Complex.

FSU women's tennis defeats Old Dominion in home opener

FSU sports information:

The Florida State women’s tennis team (1-0) defeated Old Dominion (0-1) 4-3 in a thrilling home opener Tuesday at the FSU Indoor Tennis Facility.

“What an exciting way to start off the spring season,” FSU coach Jennifer Hyde said. “The girls responded unbelievably well and I’m super proud of the team.”

The Seminoles jumped out quick as sophomore Millie Bissett and freshman Laura Putz won 6-2 at No. 3 doubles, but the Monarchs responded with wins at No. 1 and No. 2 doubles to clinch the doubles point and the 1-0 lead.

Florida State started strong in singles, winning four out of six first sets. Senior Ellie Schoppe gave FSU its first team point by winning 6-3, 6-1 at No. 2 singles to make the match 1-1.

Old Dominion responded by securing three out of the five second sets to send the other five matches into third sets.

Despite dropping the first set, Putz broke the tie and won 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 at No. 6 singles. Senior Anna Arkadianou extended the lead to 3-1 as she won 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 at No. 3 singles. Old Dominion continued to fight as they won at No. 5 and No. 1 singles and made the match 3-3.

The Seminoles were able to come away with the victory when Kristyna Lavickova won 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 at No. 4 singles to give the Florida State its first victory of the 2024 season.

“It was really good to see Kristyna step up and get the clinch at the end,” Hyde said. “It’s her first singles match back since May of last year, due to her surgery.”

Florida State returns to action next Friday against SMU at the ITA Kickoff in Austin, Texas.

Florida State 4, Old Dominion 3

Singles Competition1. Sofia Johnson (ODU) def. Vic Allen (FSU) 4-6, 7-5, 7-6 (7-5)
2. Ellie Schoppe (FSU) def. Alexandra Viktorovich (ODU) 6-3, 6-1
3. Anna Arkadianou (FSU) def. Kira Matushkinda (ODU) 6-4, 4-6, 6-3
4. Kristyna Lavickova (FSU) def. Allison Isaacs (ODU) 4-6, 6-3, 7-5
5. Lidiia Rasskouskaia (ODU) def. Millie Bissett (FSU) 4-6, 6-3, 6-3
6. Laura Putz (FSU) Ulyana Romanova def. (ODU) 3-6, 6-2, 6-2

Doubles Competition1. Sofia Johnson/ Lidiia Rasskouskaia (ODU) def. Vic Allen/Anna Arkadianou (FSU) 6-3
2. Alexandra Viktorovich/Allison Isaacs (ODU) def. #48 Ellie Schoppe/Maelie Monfils (FSU) 6-4
3. Millie Bissett/Laura Putz (FSU) def. Kira Matushkinda/Ulyana Romanova (ODU) 6-2

Order of finish: Doubles (3,1,2); Singles (2,6,3,5,1,4)
Reactions: c691027

Football Seminoles in the NFL's wild card games, divisional schedule

Not the best weekend for Seminoles in the NFL playoffs. Dalvin Cook and Ronald Darby will be taking the field for the AFC's top seed, Baltimore, next weekend:

Football Recruiting FSU team rankings note...

The Seminoles now have the top ranked 2026 recruiting class thanks to:

-The reclassification of 5-star USC commit Julian Lewis from the 2026 class to the 2025 class AND
-The subsequent addition of FSU commit Darryl Bell to the 2026 Rivals100

@Bob Ferrante @nrcarlisle @Fishbits @Jerry Kutz @CurtWeiler

Football Tracker: What we are hearing on Norvell and Alabama 3:30 Friday

Friday 3:30 With the news Mike Norvell is staying at Florida State -- woohoo! -- we're now beginning to hear the details of his "enhanced" contract, which will pay him up to $10 million for eight years. We have a public records request in to learn more details about his contract and will report them as soon as we receive. Now, its time to relax and enjoy the Holiday weekend. Cheers!

Friday 12:10 Norvell tweet sounds like great news!
Login to view embedded media
Friday 11:30
AD Alford sends out a smoke signal. Good news coming?
When the Vatican uses white smoke it indicates a new Pope (coach) so hopefully black smoke is a sign FSU will not have a new Pope (coach).
Hopefully it doesn't mean the house is on fire. LOL. Too early for levity?

10:45 am Sarkisian removes his name from consideration.
TexasFootball (@Texas Football) posted: Just getting started
🤘

@CoachSark Login to view embedded media

ACg8ocKDYEUiySd8F9dsJIc2aobt1H0SukwYVDbvlE_2tzI0u4s_=s40-p
ReplyForward

Add reaction
Friday 9:30 am Pretty quiet in Tallahassee but saw this from Washington
DeBoer was supposed to be on radio this morning but it has been postponed.

12:45 am My Florida State sources are all on alert and wisely channeling all questions to AD Michael Alford who for some reason is not returning my calls (go figure).
Sources in Alabama believe the list is narrowed to Washington's Kalen DeBoer, FSU's Mike Norvell with Steve Sarkisian a long shot. Offensive coordinator Tommy Rees, a rising star, as their go to guy if they don't get their man.
The Birmingham News has DeBoer and Norvell as the top two candidates, followed by Rees.
All indications are they still want a decision to be made within 72 hours, so one would think they have already offered their top choice with a running clock before they move on. I feel this decision will be made by Saturday and likely today (now Friday morning).

8:45 pm For what its worth Joe Klatt from Fox Sports News believes Washington head coach Kalen DeBoer is the frontrunner for Alabama.

"Alabama is moving pretty swiftly in its search to replace Nick Saban, and there's a clear front-runner for the job. At this point, I would be pretty surprised if Washington's Kalen DeBoer isn't the next head coach at Alabama," Klatt wrote.

Couple of relevant facts. DeBoer was hired by Jen Cohen who is now USC's athletic director. DeBoer also recently hired agent Jimmy Sexton who is very involved in the Alabama hire. Sexton is also Mike Norvell's agent as is Steve Sarkasian, Dan Lanning and others involved in the job.

Alabama wants to make the decision by Friday., so it would not surprise me if we hear something one way or the other from DeBoer on Friday.

5:45 p.m. update: Football Scoop, which closely covers/breaks news on coaching searches, has reported that Mike Norvell is one of three serious contenders for the Alabama job.

“Among those emerging as serious contenders along the lines of earning interviews: Washington coach Kalen DeBoer, Florida State coach Mike Norvell and incumbent Tide offensive coordinator Tommy Rees.“

Also mentioned in the article are Maryland head coach Mike Locksley, formerly an Alabama OC, and Mizzou head coach Eli Drinkwitz.

4:15 update: Sources verify there is concern that Alabama has interest in Mike Norvell. Whether he is their primary target or not we could not verify.

My feeling there is that FSU is not having to build a fortress today as the administration has been building the fortress for this day. FSU has been proactive over the past 18 months to help defend themselves against a raid with Norvell's escalating salary and contract, the recent raises for his assistants, which followed significant raises 18 months ago, and the parking lots being closed yesterday to start construction on the new football building and Doak renovation. There's no need for promises, FSU has been spending money on football with the raises and more than $380 million in brick and mortar going up right now.

If you have questions, fire them away and we'll try to verify.

3:45 If you are looking for positive signs that Norvell is staying, we just learned FSU received a commitment from Alabama Offensive Lineman Terrence Ferguson.

3:00 We're hearing all sorts of rumors and will verify all we can quickly. It has also been reported that Mike Norvell called "an emergency team meeting" for this afternoon. Sources close to the team say it was not an emergency team meeting but a regularly-sceheduled, welcome back meeting.

2:15 Nick Saban's retirement from Alabama tipped the first domino in what will trip other coaching changes and Mike Norvell's name will surface on every one of them. Should FSU be concerned? Yes. With the Bobby Dodd and Bear Bryant Coach of the Year Trophies under his belt and an undefeated season, FSU's young coach is in hot demand.

Our understanding was Dan Lanning was the top candidate for the job but he turned it down this morning, choosing to stay at Oregon.

FSU Two Deep

This is not what I necessarily think the two deep WILL be, but rather what I think the two deep SHOULD be:

QB DJ // Glenn
RB Williams // K. Davis
RB Toafili // Douglas
WR Jacobs // Hill
WR Williams // Poitier
WR J Brown // Benson
TE L Thomas // Morlock
LT Early // Simmons
LG K Jones // Charlton
C Washington // Smith
RG Ferguson // Leonard
RT Armella // R Scott

DE Payton // Lolohea
DT Jackson // Lyons
DT Farmer // Sampson
DE M Jones // Anderson
LB Lundy // Cryer
LB Transfer // Nichelson
CB Thomas // Q Jones
FS Hussey // D Brown
SS Brown // Kirkland
CB Cypress // Little
NB Vance // Knowles

Finally got my 2025 Booster seat presentation...

Holy sticker shock Batman! Knew my section 34 seats were long gone, kissed them goodbye at UNA game. Now seeing the actual Capital contribution, increased Booster contribution and increased seat costs to be ANYWHERE in the field of play on West side leaves me scratching my head for the right thing to do beyond 2024. For two seats, including all fees paid EXCEPT Capital contribution, I'm looking at annual increases of between 110% and 220% (estimating for cheapest seats because $ not released yet) Factor in Capital Contributions and that's a real pill to swallow.

I sound like "that boomer guy" who's been in my seats for 200 years and can't handle modernization... I'm not. Was in school 80's/90's, and only in the last several years was able to make all home games ( or most) once my kids attended, ( now graduated) I get that it simply may be my time to bow out gracefully and grab whatever game tickets I can online any given week, I can handle that. I'm just fascinated as a business person to see if demand will exist to fill the premium seating per the Booster's Plan. Maybe there are simply a lot more people than I think ready to layout a thousand bucks for a pair of seats per game (amortized)... Maybe more European travel in my future instead.

As Always Go Noles!!!

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 2: The Sony Open in Hawaii ( sign up is open)

sony.png

Written by Adam Stanley@Adam_Stanley
The PGA TOUR returns to Waialae for the Sony Open in Hawaii this week, and it marks the return of a few notable names to action on TOUR, too.
Gary Woodland, who had brain surgery in September, will make a triumphant return to the PGA TOUR.
And Will Zalatoris, who teed it up at the Hero World Challenge but has not played a TOUR event since the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play last March, is back in action after back surgery last spring.

For Woodland, it marks his first TOUR start since the Wyndham Championship last August. He finished No. 94 on the FedExCup. He posted a swing video to social media on Nov. 13, 2023, saying he would hopefully return in the new year.
“This journey has been very hard but I’m extremely thankful to be progressing and for the unconditional love and support from everyone,” Woodland wrote. “You’ve all made this process a little easier for me and my family. Thank you to everyone and I look forward to seeing you all next year.”
Zalatoris, meanwhile, shook off the rust with four rounds at the Tiger Woods-hosted event in the Bahamas, bouncing back from an opening 81 with a tidy 68 in the second round.
"It's been a patience game," Zalatoris said in December. "It's been a grind. I had a lot of really good advice from guys that have had to go through the same thing and all of them said take your time, no one's ever come back from an injury taking too long.”
A few big-time returns, a few highly anticipated debuts and a long-time TOUR host venue are set to make this week’s Sony Open an exciting one.
Here’s everything you need to know.
FIELD NOTES: The Sony Open marks the TOUR’s first Full-Field Event of 2024… Aside from Woodland and Zalatoris’ returns, Tyler McCumber is also set to return to action on TOUR for the first time since 2022… Last week’s winner at The Sentry, Chris Kirk, is in the field as he looks to build off his third-place result at the Sony Open last year. Only six golfers have ever won both Hawaii TOUR events in one year. Seventeen of the 25 Sony Open winners played Kapalua the week prior, although last year’s winner, Si Woo Kim, did not... Kim finished T25 at The Sentry and returns to defend. Jimmy Walker was the last to go back-to-back at Waialae CC (2014-15)… There are six other past champs in the field (Russell Henley, Zach Johnson, Patton Kizzire, Matt Kuchar, Hideki Matsuyama and Ryan Palmer)… After topping the Korn Ferry Tour Points List in 2023, Ben Kohles will lead the Korn Ferry Tour contingent making their 2024 debuts in Hawaii. Kohles last held a TOUR card for the 2021-22 season. He won twice on the Korn Ferry Tour last year… Amongst the Korn Ferry Tour graduates making their Full-Field TOUR debuts is Adrien Dumont de Chassart. Dumont de Chassart – who finished third on PGA TOUR U last season – played the U.S. Open in 2022 but hasn’t yet played a regular TOUR event. He won in his debut as a pro last summer at the BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by TD SYNNEX… Five of those ranked inside the top 10 on the DP World Tour’s Race to Dubai (not otherwise exempt) who took up PGA TOUR membership are teeing it up at the Sony Open including European Ryder Cupper Robert MacIntyre. MacIntrye, a rookie on Luke Donald’s winning squad, had seven top-10s last year on the DP World Tour.
COMCAST BUSINESS TOUR TOP 10
1. Chris Kirk*
2. Sahith Theegala*
3. Jordan Spieth
4. Beyong Hun An*
5. Brian Harman*, Sungjae Im, Collin Morikawa, J.T. Poston*, Scottie Scheffler
10. Jason Day, Xander Schauffele
*In the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii
SPONSOR EXEMPTIONS: Blaze Akana, a golfer at the University of Hawaii, qualified for the second straight year after winning a local qualifier… A two-time winner on the Japan Golf Tour, Kensei Hirata will tee it up on TOUR once again. Hirata finished tied for sixth at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP in October. He was the youngest-ever winner of the Japan PGA Championship when he captured the title last year… Formerly the No. 1 ranked amateur in the world, Takumi Kanaya received a spot in the Sony Open. Kanaya, who was ranked the No. 1 amateur in the world for 55 weeks also won a pro event on the Japan Golf Tour as an amateur and captured the 2018 Asia-Pacific Amateur. He turned pro in 2020 and has four wins on the Japan Golf Tour since – including two in 2023… Rintaro Nakano, who won the Japan Amateur in 2023, will make his PGA TOUR debut… Last year’s Japan Open Golf Championship winner, Aguri Iwasaki, will tee it up for the third time on TOUR. He played the ZOZO Championship in both 2022 and 2023… Yuto Katsuragawa, who made the cut at the U.S. Open at Los Angeles Country Club, will tee it up at the Sony Open for the next year in a row… Twenty-two-year-old Taiga Semikawa returns to the Sony Open field. Semikawa won twice as an amateur on the Japan Golf Tour in 2022, turned pro, and won twice in 2023… Amongst the 11 Sponsor Exemptions are TOUR veterans Ryan Palmer and Kizzire, along with Jimmy Stranger and Josh Teater.

OTHER STORYLINES

1. Next-generation talent on display
Golf’s youth movement continues to be on display week in and week out, and keep an eye out for that young talent this week at the Sony Open. A handful of notable under-25-year-olds are all in action, including Ludvig Åberg (24), Akshay Bhatia (21), Pierceson Coody (23) and the aforementioned Dumont de Chassart (23), as well as Akana, the sponsor invite, who is just 19.
2. High stakes kick into high gear
The PGA TOUR’s FedExCup race is already underway with The Sentry now in the rear-view mirror, while the Comcast Business TOUR Top 10 also has its first update of the season. Moreover, the Sony Open is the first event where players can earn points towards the Aon Swing 5. However, the first Full-Field Event of 2024 means there are also some other important races to keep an eye out for as the year gets going. The Presidents Cup will be teeing off at Royal Montreal this fall, while the Olympics take place in Paris this summer. Earning valuable FedExCup and World Golf Rankings points through 2024 has never been more important for those looking to represent their countries and their teams in a few months’ time.
3. From talking to teeing it up
Kevin Kisner,
who made his debut as an analyst for NBC Sports last week at The Sentry, will be trading his microphone for his clubs. The four-time TOUR winner took three months off after a tough 2023 punctuated by a summertime stretch that saw him miss four cuts and withdraw twice. Kisner, however, made three cuts in a row in the FedExCup fall.
FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 500 FedExCup points.
COURSE: Waialae Country Club, par 70, 7,044 yards. Tom Doak recently put his touch on his Seth Raynor design featuring tree-lined fairways and 83 bunkers. The Honolulu course is one of the TOUR’s longest host venues.
72-HOLE RECORD: 253, Justin Thomas (2017)
18-HOLE RECORD: 59, Justin Thomas (Round 1, 2017)
LAST TIME: Si Woo Kim shot weekend rounds of 64-64 to win the Sony Open at Hawaii for his fourth TOUR title. Kim won at Waialae by one over Hayden Buckley, who held the 54-hole lead by two shots. Kim started the day three shots behind but chipped in for birdie on No. 17 and added another birdie on the 72nd hole to pull ahead by one. Buckley, then, missed a 12-footer for birdie to tie Kim on the par-5 18th. Chris Kirk, who won The Sentry on Sunday, finished alone in third while Andrew Putnam, David Lipsky and Ben Taylor rounded out the top five.

HOW TO FOLLOW (all times ET)

Television: Thursday-Saturday, 7-10:30 p.m. (Golf Channel). Sunday, 4-6 p.m. (NBC), 6-8 p.m. (Golf Channel)
PGA TOUR LIVE:
ThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Stream 1Featured Group/Hole: noon-10:30 p.m.Featured Group/Hole: noon-10:30 p.m.Featured Group/Hole: 3:30-10:30 p.m.Featured Group/Hole: 1-8 p.m.
PGA TOUR LIVE is available exclusively on ESPN+
  • Main Feed: primary tournament-coverage featuring the best action from across the course
  • Marquee Group: new “marquee group” showcasing every shot from each player in the group
  • Featured Groups: traditional PGA TOUR LIVE coverage of two concurrent featured groups
  • Featured Holes: a combination of par-3s and iconic or pivotal holes
Radio: Thursday-Saturday, 5-10:30 p.m.; Sunday, 3-8 p.m. (PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com/liveaudio

Congratulations again to last week's

winner @Nolerball

With a strong opening week, @Nolerball is at the top of the standings.

Leader-thru-Sentry-Winner-24.png

Good luck to everyone this week

Bejedi named ACC player of the week

Very well deserved ...

Florida State graduate guard Sara Bejedi has been named the Atlantic Coast Conference Women’s Basketball Player of the Week, while Notre Dame guard Hannah Hidalgo earned Rookie of the Week honors. Bejedi earns her first weekly award of the season, while Hidalgo claimed her eighth Rookie of the Week award on the year.

ACC women’s basketball weekly awards are voted on by the league’s Blue Ribbon Panel.

Bejedi averaged 27.0 points and shot 50 percent (15-for-30) from the field, headlined by a 10-for-18 (55.6 percent) mark from 3-point range, as she led Florida State to a pair of ranked conference victories last week. The Helsinki, Finland, native opened her week with a team-high 23 points, with five made triples, in the Seminoles’ 70-62 win over No. 20 North Carolina. On Sunday, the guard continued her hot hand with a career-high 31 points and five 3-pointers in a home victory over No. 11 Virginia Tech. The guard also averaged 7.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists in the wins.

Hidalgo averaged 26.0 points, 8.5 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 5.5 steals in a pair of conference wins last week. The Haddonfield, New Jersey, native posted 27 points, 10 rebounds, four assists and four steals for her fifth double-double of the season to pace the Fighting Irish to a 98-48 win over Boston College. On Sunday, the guard recorded a game-high 25 points, seven rebounds and seven steals for her 13th game with 20 points or more, as Notre Dame held off Miami, 70-59. Hidalgo is one of two major conference players in the nation to average 20.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game.

Tying for the most in the nation, a total of six ACC teams are ranked in the latest Associated Press (AP) Poll. NC State continues to lead the way, moving up a pair of spots to No. 4. Louisville also climbed two positions to No. 13, Virginia Tech is No. 14 and Florida State made the biggest leap to No. 15. Notre Dame is No. 19, North Carolina is No. 23 and Syracuse is currently receiving votes.

Conference play continues Thursday with a doubleheader on ACC Network. At 6 p.m., No. 23 North Carolina hits the road to take on Georgia Tech, while No. 14 Virginia Tech visits Duke at 8 p.m. On Sunday, ACCN features another doubleheader when No. 4 NC State plays host to Duke at noon and No. 13 Louisville heads to No. 23 North Carolina in the lone top-25 matchup of the week.

2023-24 ACC Player of the Week Honors

Nov. 13 – Saniya Rivers, NC State

Nov. 20 – Hannah Hidalgo, Notre Dame

Nov. 27 – Elizabeth Kitley, Virginia Tech

Dec. 4 – Liatu King, Pitt

Dec. 11 – Kara Dunn, Georgia Tech

Dec. 18 – Amari Robinson, Clemson

Dec. 26 – Hannah Hidalgo, Notre Dame

Jan. 2 – Ta'Niya Latson, Florida State

Jan. 8 – Elizabeth Kitley, Virginia Tech

Jan. 15 – Sara Bejedi, Florida State

2023-24 ACC Rookie of the Week Honors