ADVERTISEMENT

“I love the cabana (Champions Club”

I don’t think about people like that, I’m simply adding humor to my posts about the club because there is such a disdain from a group of club hating Nole fans and I don’t understand it. At all.
Envy. It’s a great venue. Literally nothing to hate about it. I wish I lived closer to enjoy it more often.

Since this turned into a whiskey post ....

Blaton’s is great. However, I gravitate toward Irish’s; Red Breast 12 is my go-to every time. Incredibly smooth, hands down my favorite.

If I’m looking for something a bit sharper, Buffalo Trace is a great value. You can’t go wrong given the price.

If it’s freezing outside, I gravitate towards Laphroaig every time. Bold smokiness!

Last edited:
I bet Some recruits love it because let’s face it their parents love to come to the games and I bet a lot of the parents would love the Club to grab a refreshment, he is looking out for his dad, good kid

Reactions: Noledog92
This might be the most thoroughly highjacked thread in the history of warchant
I threw the bait out and they are biting for sure! I KNEW Blanton’s would serve as some wedge driving fodder and I’m very proud of this thread!
Almost as proud as I am of my club seats!

Harrrrumph!

It’s not for everyone. I have no issue with that.

There are literally thousands of us that love the club for different reasons. I think it’s a shame that fellow Noles are so judgmental about it.

Plus, it is now a documented draw to recruits so I don’t see how that is anything but a good thing!

It's the best stadium club in America. 5 separate food venues all with different menus, desert tables, ice cream bars..2 levels, inside, outside, numerous bars and everywhere you go you can see field and a TV. You can't see the field in the bathroom but Jerry wanted it. We attended 2 parties at Jerome Bettis's bar in Pittsburgh and Jerry wanted the 2 way glass in bathrooms like there. He tried, that club was Boosters finest accomplishment. We were all in on that project, everybody in the office. We started after last home game of season and threw the most awesome party ever the night before the 1st home game. We humped it right up to the time we opened doors. University Center, Champions Club, College Town. Look where we started, look where we are now. Thank you Andy!

Last edited:
Well, well, well my little haters did you see that!?!?

“I love the cabana”, referencing the champions club, is a direct quote from the highly sought after 2022 QB recruit Nicco Marchitol!

This calls for a special donning of my garnet ascot, gold shirt and jacket, and special Indian themed Vans while I enjoy a large cube surrounded by Blantons (a double no doubt) and think about my seats in the club!

Hurrrrumph!
Good grief! You're a maroon,per bugs!

• Haha
Reactions: Noledog92
It's the best stadium club in America. 5 separate food venues all with different menus.2 levels, inside, outside, numerous bars and everywhere you go you can see field and a TV. You can't see the field in the bathroom but Jerry wanted it. We attended 2 parties at Jerome Bettis's bar in Pittsburgh and Jerry wanted the 2 way glass in bathrooms like there. He tried, that club was Boosters finest accomplishment. We were all in on that project, everybody in the office. We started after last home game of season and threw the most awesome party ever the night before the 1st home game. We humped it right up to the time we opened doors. University Center, Champions Club, College Town. Look where we started, look where we are now. Thank you Andy!

I love it, and honestly would not be attending Nole games without it. The days of me squeezing into too-narrow seats that have crappy legroom -- and then eating horrible food from a high school concession facility -- are long over. Sorry, but that's where I am in life.

But curious, if you know: how is the Club doing financially? 2020 was obviously a bear for everyone, but those bond covenants don't take vacations. Just wondering. Thanks and Go Noles.

I love it, and honestly would not be attending Nole games without it. The days of me squeezing into too-narrow seats that have crappy legroom -- and then eating horrible food from a high school concession facility -- are long over. Sorry, but that's where I am in life.

But curious, if you know: how is the Club doing financially? 2020 was obviously a bear for everyone, but those bond covenants don't take vacations. Just wondering. Thanks and Go Noles.

The same as the rest of the stadium, we just need to win some games

I am at the same point in my life. Would not be going to games at all without the Club. My wife and I are in our seats for the entire game. Unfortunately, we didn't make any this year due to Covid concerns and my wife's COPD. But, we'll be there this year, good Lord willing.

Go Noles!!

I don’t think about people like that, I’m simply adding humor to my posts about the club because there is such a disdain from a group of club hating Nole fans and I don’t understand it. At all.
Cause they've never been in the club during a game. It's awesome just hopefully this year our football team will match how awesome the club is. Really thinking of getting some club tickets for the ND game this coming year since I wasn't able to go to a game at all last year.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT