ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

What in tha hell is going on in this thread?
transport-hijack-jumbo-pilot-runway-airport_staff-mwln8_low.jpg

Reactions: FSUTribe76
As an update, it’s looking like we won’t get Leavitt and Cristobal if we get Taggart. Allegedly, they’re going to stay at Oregon with Cristobal as HC. Hopefully, we’re backing up the Brinks truck to Elko.

It should be

images

But the way we lowballed Taggart it will probably be

armored-truck.jpg

As an update, it’s looking like we won’t get Leavitt and Cristobal if we get Taggart. Allegedly, they’re going to stay at Oregon with Cristobal as HC. Hopefully, we’re backing up the Brinks truck to Elko.

It should be

images

But the way we lowballed Taggart it will probably be

armored-truck.jpg
Lowball? Just because someone tweeted it doesn't make it true. The hangup was the last year buyout.

Lowball? Just because someone tweeted it doesn't make it true. The hangup was the last year buyout.

I will 100% grant you that I was not there and therefore do not know, but Doc Staples and a couple of more reputable sources said we went in offering a whopping $100k raise. Could it be false, sure, but those sources have been right on everything else.

I will 100% grant you that I was not there and therefore do not know, but Doc Staples and a couple of more reputable sources said we went in offering a whopping $100k raise. Could it be false, sure, but those sources have been right on everything else.
2 things. I don't place all the blame on CJF for this...I'm sure our clowns had a hand in it. Second, a head coach is only as good as his assistants...we need Cristobol and Leavit. Not saying that he couldn't bring in other good candidates but these 2 make my toes curl.

I was starting to get nervous that we hadn't heard anything yet. Glad to see this is over. Welcome to FSU Coach Taggart.

I'm curious if everyone who knocked Jimbo for a lack of loyalty will hold Taggart to the same standard, since he's now coached at three different programs in one calendar year?

Reactions: LesClaypool
Looks like a nice day in Oregon :eek:

I was working in the Eugene area from last December to early May. I was there 75 working days, and only saw sunshine 5 days. In December and January the temperatures ranged from 29 to 39. I don't know how anyone lives there, especially if they are from FL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT