ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

Cat pic of the day:

101438745-cat-conjunctivitis-causes.jpg

Remember, if we get this to 100 pages, Noles will win a Natty within three years.
Have we established if this has to be done before first game?
If so , I am going to need some more posts daily, we have zero since Saturday.
This is the singular post that started it all.

What a catch by Arkansas 1st baseman

Last edited:
I still refuse ChiefNike. Refuse, refuse, refuse. As long as we have baseball gear I am safe, but I still don't like the new logo. I have a couple hats circa 2005 that are nearing the end of their life.

Anyone have any good online sources for retro or real chief gear?

#notmychief

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I still refuse ChiefNike. Refuse, refuse, refuse. As long as we have baseball gear I am safe, but I still don't like the new logo. I have a couple hats circa 2005 that are nearing the end of their life.

#notmychief
I'm right there with you. I have still not purchased any new logo crap. Recently, I did find a retro t-shirt at the Garnet and Gold store over by the Governor's Mall.

I'm right there with you. I have still not purchased any new logo crap. Recently, I did find a retro t-shirt at the Garnet and Gold store over by the Governor's Mall.

Right there with you on the new logo gear. Recently I have started looking for items with only FSU or the spear on it because I can't seem to find anything with the old logo.

Its tough being remote to find stuff. My folks know to watch for anything retro when they go out.

Gators gonna Gate.

Apparently another of Corch Irvan Mayer’s top one percent of one percent was found with a dead body in the house.

http://m.tmz.com/?viewer_country=US#!article/2018/06/26/janoris-jenkins-dead-body-investigation/

How many murderers were on that Timmeh Teabag team?

As an update to this, apparently Jan Jenkins brother is being charged in the murder.

http://abc7ny.com/sports/giants-players-brother-arrested-8-hours-before-body-found/3663824/

Another very good game tonight between Arkansas and OSU
3-2 start of bottom 7th

That pop up into short right with 3 Razorbacks converging will long be remembered if they end up losing this world series

Same here. We should have been doing this all along really. Going up to the Midwest and staying in the South does nothing for us really. Going to Texas and to the West helps recruiting AND gives us some nonconf firepower.
I've always been of the belief that we should schedule a home and home with a P-5 school. I get the money aspect on neutral site games, but I'd love to make a trip to Big 10, Big 12 or PAC 12 schools.

I've always been of the belief that we should schedule a home and home with a P-5 school. I get the money aspect on neutral site games, but I'd love to make a trip to Big 10, Big 12 or PAC 12 schools.

I’d say skip the Big 10, they need us (Southern recruiting fields) more than we need them. But the Big 10 and Big 12 should be our natural allies to combat the SEC. I’d love to see us rotate through UT, TCU and Baylor on the regular as well as every West Coast school (but especially the Cali based schools).

I honestly think we've been trying and there's just not that many places that want to jump in the home and home idea. Heck, we've had a bunch back out of deals.

I love the home and home and hope we can get the PAC teams involved.

#notmychief
Sad news is I had to get rid of my old FSU license plate this week. Seems my time frame was up and they sent me a new tag with #notmychief on it. The Missus went to the DMV to return it and get me a good old-fashioned state of Florida tag. She said the lady behind the counter told her a lot of people have complained about the new tag.

Sad news is I had to get rid of my old FSU license plate this week. Seems my time frame was up and they sent me a new tag with #notmychief on it. The Missus went to the DMV to return it and get me a good old-fashioned state of Florida tag. She said the lady behind the counter told her a lot of people have complained about the new tag.

Good on ya! You get a gold star. :)

I can move on about a lot of things, but this one really stuck in my craw. I doubt the university cares, but I do. Maybe they will see the light if the gear isn't purchased at the same level over the years, but I doubt they have that much give a f (and its offset by Nike money). At least you got to keep the plate right?

I decided to put all my old ones up on the wall, holy cow I have more than I thought. And I don't have my really old ones from first time in FL, GA or VA.

Reactions: ggmike1992
#100pagesnatty2

A lot of ex gatah grads making FSU plates can't be a good thing.

Interesting article and a good reason Jimbo can pound sand. I know we aren’t anywhere near the level of WSU, but we shouldn’t spend money like it is going out of style either.

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Is overspending catching up to these Power 5 schools?

https://usat.ly/2KudTFP

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT