ADVERTISEMENT

BRAVES 2017

Bizarre ending last night with Washington protesting d'Arnaud foul tip that wasn't even close.

Dr.-Who.gif

Reactions: DFSNOLE
This weekend series is against only team as bad as Braves in NL. Guessing braves take 2 of 3 on road.

I don't really hate the Nats; they're a solid, well-built team.

But one particular player on that team...well, let's just say I wouldn't be sad if he blew out both his knees.

Well that didn't go as planned. Going to be a long season with a terrible bullpen.

How is the #1 college player looking this season? We appear to be in the running for a top pick in the draft. :(

How is the #1 college player looking this season? We appear to be in the running for a top pick in the draft. :(
I feel so bad for Freeman. Prime of his career has been dismal for the Braves. Since last year I believe he leads MLB in OPS.

The team is hitting very well. Freeman absolutely crushed that ball in the 1st.

OT: But the Braves field reporter for Fox Sports South/Southeast lived in the neighborhood I did growing up. Pretty neat to see her make it big time at a young age and doing well.

The Mets entered the series on a six game losing streak but that didn't stop them from looking good against the Braves. I was hoping being at home would lead Atlanta to continue the good play they showed on the road in the series prior.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Not a baseball expert but if I'm going to give up runs, bring up some young guns to get experience instead of parading old timers (I like Bartolo but seriously, hang it up man) who will most likely not be baseball next season.

Speaking of pitching what has happened to Teheran? He was so good last year but seems to be missing something out there.

Atlanta has a 4.82 team era this season and 29th out of 30 teams.

The only saving grace this year is our batting has been excellent, 4.55 runs per game and 4th in avg (2nd in NL) and 4th in the NL with OBP.

I just hate to waste all this excellent hitting.

What a crappy home stand.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I feel like even in the good years St Louis was just a team we never did well against. Would be interesting to see our record vs them over last 5 years and over last 25. I'll see what I can find.

Dam, really taking it on the chin! :eek: Feels like the Braves pitching staff serves up more long balls than any other staff in MLB.

Dam, really taking it on the chin! :eek: Feels like the Braves pitching staff serves up more long balls than any other staff in MLB.

I thought so too but we actually 10th in hr given up so there are 9 other teams worse than us.

Too many blown chances on Sunday. You could just picture what was going to happen.

13-21 :(

Well, Senor Pork Rind is back on the mound tonight. He is due for a stellar pitching performance and a win. If he gets shelled again, I wonder what will happen next? Could he be done????

13-21 :(

Well, Senor Pork Rind is back on the mound tonight. He is due for a stellar pitching performance and a win. If he gets shelled again, I wonder what will happen next? Could he be done????

38 IP and 31 earned runs scored and all on a 12 Million dollar contract. Please tell me they did not put guarantees in his contract! I think it ends tonight if the game goes south again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT