ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Braves 2023

Baseball is a weird sport where having a week or two off prior to the playoffs can be detrimental in a playoff run. It was a great season to watch with a very disappointing end in the playoffs. What little pitching we did have was not supported by the offense by any means as our bats cooled and we stranded runners. AA has some work to do this off season. But on the bright side you have one of the best teams in baseball to work with. If Brian Anderson is calling any of these other games, I will most likely turn it off. I don't know if I can spend another minute of my life listening to him slober all over Bryce Harper and the philthies. Hopefully they are paying Jeff Francoeur well having to work with that clown.

Reactions: CC0492 and DFSNOLE
Baseball is a weird sport where having a week or two off prior to the playoffs can be detrimental in a playoff run. It was a great season to watch with a very disappointing end in the playoffs. What little pitching we did have was not supported by the offense by any means as our bats cooled and we stranded runners. AA has some work to do this off season. But on the bright side you have one of the best teams in baseball to work with. If Brian Anderson is calling any of these other games, I will most likely turn it off. I don't know if I can spend another minute of my life listening to him slober all over Bryce Harper and the philthies. Hopefully they are paying Jeff Francoeur well having to work with that clown.
I find that dude's monotone voice irritating to listen to. He's so dull.

Well that performance was most unimpressive. I guess being eliminated by them last season wasn't enough motivation for this postseason?

crash-burn.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT