ADVERTISEMENT

Comp BBQ UPDATE

NotGuiltyNole

Star Player
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Cooked this weekend in Lyons, Ga at The Real Squeal. 30 teams, but a very stacked field. Including the person who won $60K at the Sam’s Club invitational last weekend. We had a solid cook. 9th overal, 17th chicken (ouch), 10th ribs and pork and 2nd Brisket. Our Brisket has been amazing lately. If we cook well at Calhoun, Ga in December we will win the 2017 Brisket Championship for the Georgia BBQ Championship.

Up Next is The Jack Daniels Invitarional World Championship. We are representing the state of Ga. This is the equivalent of the Masters for BBQ. Hoping to hear our name called at least once.

Cooked this weekend in Lyons, Ga at The Real Squeal. 30 teams, but a very stacked field. Including the person who won $60K at the Sam’s Club invitational last weekend. We had a solid cook. 9th overal, 17th chicken (ouch), 10th ribs and pork and 2nd Brisket. Our Brisket has been amazing lately. If we cook well at Calhoun, Ga in December we will win the 2017 Brisket Championship for the Georgia BBQ Championship.

Up Next is The Jack Daniels Invitarional World Championship. We are representing the state of Ga. This is the equivalent of the Masters for BBQ. Hoping to hear our name called at least once.
Looks like some serious competition in that Jack Daniels invitational bruddah, good luck!!

If we cook well at Calhoun, Ga in December we will win the 2017 Brisket Championship for the Georgia BBQ Championship.

So, what I hear you saying, is that once you win the Brisket Championship and do well in the Jack Daniels Invitational, you are going to throw a huge Locker Room BBQ party?

Hey, what's your team name? my team is Sauced! BBQ. when hurricane matthew went by and cancelled our rocky mt, nc event last year we went down to lyons and took reserve grand. good event and well run in spite of the weather.

Hey, what's your team name? my team is Sauced! BBQ. when hurricane matthew went by and cancelled our rocky mt, nc event last year we went down to lyons and took reserve grand. good event and well run in spite of the weather.
Sauced!? Never heard of her. Scott, its Jared with FYC.

Sauced!? Never heard of her. Scott, its Jared with FYC.

Jared?

b33662a793057566c0311cbc9283a310.jpg

And your team's name is?
My team name is FYC. I know Sauced! through the BBQ world. Did not realize he was on Warchant. We are in a private BBQ group together. He is one of the best in the nation, we are just decent for our area.

What's your team name? My co worker is a judge for most of these BBQ cook offs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT