ADVERTISEMENT

GoT Season 8 (spoilers)

telepathy? Or, they were slightly smarter than dogs with some sort of psychic connection.
Speaking of which they introduced warging forever ago and I don't recall it ever being truly useful again after Hodor. Bran used it in the night king battle to taunt the night king but that was just silly at that point. We've now had 4 days to think about this and it still boils down to a great show that become lazy and rushed once they ran out of source material...

Speaking of which they introduced warging forever ago and I don't recall it ever being truly useful again after Hodor. Bran used it in the night king battle to taunt the night king but that was just silly at that point. We've now had 4 days to think about this and it still boils down to a great show that become lazy and rushed once they ran out of source material...

Exactly. Especially given how important warging is in the books. And it isn't that they just ran out of source material, but the actual creator of the books didn't write an episode since season four. And from what I heard, the extent of his involvement in the later seasons amounted to discussions in hotel rooms.

Exactly. Especially given how important warging is in the books. And it isn't that they just ran out of source material, but the actual creator of the books didn't write an episode since season four. And from what I heard, the extent of his involvement in the later seasons amounted to discussions in hotel rooms.
When the three eyes raven said Bran would fly I thought he meant a dragon... How cool would it have been if he took control of Drogon and ate Dany? That would've been an epic death.

Reactions: speechteach
When the three eyes raven said Bran would fly I thought he meant a dragon... How cool would it have been if he took control of Drogon and ate Dany? That would've been an epic death.

You read the books? I'm really wondering if that is the plan. There is also another angle that the show ignored from the books that would have come into play, and makes me wonder if the Night King ever gets a dragon...

I've only been rooting for the dragons and Dire wolves since the first season, so that would have been a good start for me! Kill 'em All!

You read the books? I'm really wondering if that is the plan. There is also another angle that the show ignored from the books that would have come into play, and makes me wonder if the Night King ever gets a dragon...
The night king was not in the books, that character was a HBO creation.

The night king was not in the books, that character was a HBO creation.
He hasn't but the wights have been and I have a feeling he will make an appearance in the next book which looks like may (hopefully) come out Summer of 2020 per recent interviw with the author.

Last edited:
Warning is a huge part of the books. That and the stark kids’ relationship with their wolves was ruined in the show.

If you didnt see it, the documentary, The Last Watch was pretty good. The table read and the actors reaction to how their characters played out was worth the 2 hours.

The behind the scene special was great. It didn’t hurt that the company I work for had one of our products all over the roofs of the Kings Landing set in Belfast during a shut down for an actual snow storm.

If you didnt see it, the documentary, The Last Watch was pretty good. The table read and the actors reaction to how their characters played out was worth the 2 hours.
Really? I thought it was boring. I respect the production of the show but the documentary was way too much about that random extra, an annoying make up artist and a food truck. Not nearly enough inside info about the main characters or writers. No added explanation of the story. I wish I didn't waste two hours on it.

Reactions: nynole1 and nolelan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT