ADVERTISEMENT

Karma sucks Mariota

Karma sucks Mariota

Patriots make today's highlight with Mariota's backwards fumble for a TD
That's funny! But I think he's a class guy. We made him look so good when we turned the ball over 3 straight times. The game was a dead heat until that point.

Karma sucks Mariota

Patriots make today's highlight with Mariota's backwards fumble for a TD
Not even remotely close to the same play. It was a normal strip sack when he was throwing the ball. Jameis looked like he was getting rid of a hot potato.

Not sure what the point of the post is.

I don't think a shred of decency is too much to ask.

Silly topic for a guy who is obviously a pretty good person just trying to play his best.

Karma, no.

Injury prone, yes. Was in college too. Not surprised to see him miss multiple games year 1.

No one knocks him on this, but he's very very uncomfortable under center. Titans run almost all their plays in shotgun, which murders a traditional rushing attack.

Very accurate short, good on intermediate stuff in middle of the field, a nightmare throwing it other places.

As teams realize how limited he is and Titans try to make him a traditional pocket passer to avoid injuries, Mariotta is going to be exposed in nfl. This happens to almost every mobile/spread QB.

Glad Winston is doing better than MM in the NFL, but he seems like a decent enough guy (just not the most outgoing). Hope he does well, just always a step behind JW.

Too bad for him that he has been injured but I bet he doesn't lose too much sleep over internet haters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT