ADVERTISEMENT

New Footie Thread - Sept 2019

Welp. 3 straight league losses now for the Gunners. Reality setting in, I guess.

On the brighter side of things, the Lady Noles won their 3rd national championship last night on PKs over BYU!

Reactions: nole31906
Oh yeah...If it's any consolation for you Arsenal fans, my team's been struggling since that post as well.

Well, yesterday was certainly a positive sign for The Arsenal; jumped on Leeds and didn't try to give it away. It does appear Auba will be gone more sooner than later, but he does leave The Arsenal has young guys willing to pick up the slack.

One negative sign: after years out of the Prem due to financial disorder, Leeds is back and apparently hasn't changed a bit--dirty, cheap playing. Loved the fact that Gunners gave back a lot of what they received.

Well, yesterday was certainly a positive sign for The Arsenal; jumped on Leeds and didn't try to give it away. It does appear Auba will be gone more sooner than later, but he does leave The Arsenal has young guys willing to pick up the slack.

One negative sign: after years out of the Prem due to financial disorder, Leeds is back and apparently hasn't changed a bit--dirty, cheap playing. Loved the fact that Gunners gave back a lot of what they received.
This was an easy month on paper for Chelsea, but my Blues are singing the blues and bleeding points like a Chicago gang victim. At this rate, your Gunners will be in third in no time.

Nkitiah's hat trick leads The Arsenal to a 5-1 thrashing of Sunderland, and the Gunners are now in the semifinals of the Carabao Cup. An impressive display on both sides of the ball, and more and more, Arteta's handle on this team continues to grow. Color me ever hopeful.

Reactions: nole31906
After their embarrasing defeat to Sheffiel'd in the FA Cup, I dreaded today's matchup with the Peasants at Anfield. With only 12 outfield players, down a man in the first half, several of their best players out with COVID, The Arsenal pulls out a scoreless draw in the first leg. The rematch in the Emirates is next Thursday, and don't hold out great hope, but I'll remain loyal to the end.

COYG!

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT