ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

Our DBs are pass interference machines. Then if it doesn't get called on them on a borderline play, they celebrate like they are dominating the receivers.
The just celebrated an interception that did not count since pass interference had been called...

could be 100 nothing tonight

The TC will be interesting tonight with the why didnt WT start JB conversations

For the love of all mankind and seminoles who have died past present and future.....

PUT IN BLACKMAN!!!

I’m even laughing at that one.

I have my nieces and nephews over at the house for the game, they’re making s’mores and throwing marshmallows at the tv.

Love my famJam
Throw one into the fire as a sacrifice and we might not get shutout.

FSU football is done for at least 5 years. We are Nebraska. This team is a flat out disgrace. FYI, I'm sober.

At least we're ranked highly for academics now. When was the last time our university was ranked higher for academics than football?

How was that Frenchy's fault?
It’s just a matter of bad vibes man, sometimes you just Gotta take out the dude with the negative energy, put in the dude who has all the positive energy and then maybe the superhero mentality of all of these great five star four star and three star kids will come out and shine on national television and WIN the game

Last edited:
Now I just saw him under center in short yardage...Time to put on a diaper.

3rd and inches and call to the RB 5 yards back??? Then somebody finally woke up and realized that the QB sneak gets the job done.

I dont care what else happens..

Thank you for getting under center and pushing forward in short yardage

Reactions: Gonolz
I dont care what else happens..

Thank you for getting under center and pushing forward in short yardage
Kudos to Tirico for reading my mind and referencing the Reggie Bush play in this very stadium.

Still impressive drive. Let’s see if the D can go three and out alter 20 minute break

Do we have another team in any sport that is worse than our football team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT