ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

How in the hell did SC lose that? Thanks for nothing.

I HATE saying this, but the turds actually came out with some real fight. They played like they knew they could win.

Something I don’t think I’ve seen from my beloved Noles this year....and I could be wrong. I’ve blacked out just about every game this year.

Reactions: FSUSarah
Can't believe ATMU and UF both turned it around.

Also think ATMU got a gift on the targeting call by the TE. All the angles I saw, the TE was on the chest, didn't leave the ground, didn't use his head. He just flat out leveled a smaller player. Just the angles I saw.

You mean as recently as their first game of this season?

No that was FSU. This season FSU makes everyone look good. Other than that they are on track to have one the worst defenses for them.
Ranked 90th so far. Defecated the bed against ODU, GT, ND, and now Pitt. I contrast, FSU is 124th overall with a passing D ranked 124! Bodes poorly for tonight so maybe the cold and snow would benefit FSU. Perhaps slow ND offense down for us....

Not sure how CBS creating the ranking to be honest tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Anybody know about TV coverage tonight? Nothing showing up in the espin group on Sling.

Well, the corners haven’t learned how to look back for the ball on a fade.

Someone just shoot me now!

Actually..I’ll jist take an extra shot!

On my way blackoutsville...again :-/

Reactions: noleclone2
wonder what the conversion rate is when opponents throw the back shoulder fade this year. Got to be HIGH

So Ansonte Samuals is not a legacy player.

I thought he was Stanford Samuals son.

Am I reading this all right?

Officials doing right by us. No block in the back on the play before this. Now they are trying to take our interception.

Last edited:
Stanford Samuels III is the son of former cb from the early 2000s. Asante Samuel Jr is the son of former ucf and nfl player. Not related.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT