ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

Hate to say this, but I'm just being honest: With the added explosive passing game per Tua, this Bama squad could be the best team I've seen in all my years watching college football.

watching highlights , if I was a coach and my player dropped the ball right at goal line , he would sit on the bench until his arse became part of the bench.
DnuMCyvU0AAtktq.jpg

Bama starting to take over. Familiar - a Jimbo coached team gives you hope for a quarter and then falls apart.

watching highlights , if I was a coach and my player dropped the ball right at goal line , he would sit on the bench until his arse became part of the bench.
DnuMCyvU0AAtktq.jpg
That's at least twice now Georgia's done that this season.

Hate to say this, but I'm just being honest: With the added explosive passing game per Tua, this Bama squad could be the best team I've seen in all my years watching college football.

Thanks to their easy schedule they haven’t played anyone decent and won’t until the final four games of their schedule as their three toughest games are in the last four games. So they’re definitely backloaded. Don’t get me wrong, they’re good but best ever? I’m nowhere sold until the final month of the season.

Thanks to their easy schedule they haven’t played anyone decent and won’t until the final four games of their schedule as their three toughest games are in the last four games. So they’re definitely backloaded. Don’t get me wrong, they’re good but best ever? I’m nowhere sold until the final month of the season.
That's why I said "could be"...They certainly have the potential.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I would rather him hold than have DF get crushed again...position made easier by McKitty dropping the pass

Have we had a big play all season that wasn’t immediately followed by a review, injury, or fake injury. We suck as it is, the lack of a chance to generate some momentum makes it even worse

Reactions: NoleLizards
Have we had a big play all season that wasn’t immediately followed by a review, injury, or fake injury. We suck as it is, the lack of a chance to generate some momentum makes it even worse

No...and it’s aggravating as all set out.
The review after Gavin’s catch was the most annoying.

Reactions: NoleLizards
dang. That guy outran everyone in our defensive backfield

Time for the offense that played the first two drives to make another appearance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT