ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

da7bf933b88c0c5355d27608c1f1979f.jpg

Arthur Williams is our best OL. Maybe we need to move a couple more defensive linemen over.

For all those interested, which should be everyone,
there are updated 3rd round and season long leader boards for the PGSF FedEx Cup..sorry @NoleLizards , you are going to need to go negative tomorrow

Reactions: DFSNOLE
For all those interested, which should be everyone,
there are updated 3rd round and season long leader boards for the PGSF FedEx Cup..sorry @NoleLizards , you are going to need to go negative tomorrow
Thanks for the warning....My stepson wrecked my car & I'm trying to deal with it.

Looks like I need Webb to shoot a 55 tomorrow.

So I am at the NASCAR race in Richmond and people are staring at me for screaming Touchdown FSU! Anyway, I will take the win, hope we grow from it and now its time to get my Redneck on!

Go Tennessee!
In the process of moving to WV. Going to Richmond is on my bucket list.

Unfortunately, it's all up hill from here for the Noles.
Louisville, Wake, and BC (believe-it-or-not) all stunk to high heaven today. I think we can play with 'em.

...Of course Va Tech lost by 2 TD to Old Dominion, so I guess I'm being overly optimistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Oh great...Looks like Tennessee didn't show up to play tonight.

Good lord, can Tennessee do anything else wrong? Can they do anything right?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Good lord, can Tennessee do anything else wrong? Can they do anything right?
As much as people have complained about our performance this year, at least we're not them or Nebraska.

Has any college ever been more consistently good ( great) at any position than LSU has been at RB?

Stat of the night in the La Tech vs LSU game, every year since 1995 a LSU RB has been on an NFL roster

Last edited:
Dang, I better bring the wifey to every game this season. She told ‘em to go down the field and score on the first two possesions and guess what?
I dunno who those guys were next to the center, but they did some blocking today...at least Frenchy did not continually get waxed.
Ricky, he kicky!
Trav Harrison was running after the catch like a wild man. Problem on one play however, is he prolly ran 40 to gain 3. Howsomever, it was entertaining. He and Crawfordville Keith Gavin were pretty dang physical out wide.
Turnovers. Jeez.
The Huskies o-line basically stoned our pass rush until late, tho the holding Gods were solidly in their corner.
Huskies are fundamentally solid tacklers as I don’t recall many times that they did not wrap up.
Tom Terry is a fast man and his back breaking long TD was right on time. Frenchy delivered that package right on time.
Smallest crowd at the Doak that I can remember since 0-11 and 1-10 days of the early/mid 70’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT