60. New England Patriots (NoleLizards)- Artie Burns, CB-Miami
61. Carolina Panthers (jim65)- Su'a Cravens, S-Southern Cal
62. Denver Broncos (fsucag5694)-Kenyan Drake, RB- Alabama

• Arizona -> New England: Chandler Jones
  • Philadelphia -> Los Angeles: Nick Foles

Round 3
63. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNOLES)-Pharoah Cooper, WR- South Carolina
64. Cleveland Browns (colordaonoles)-Austin Johnson, DL- Penn State
65. San Diego Chargers (NoleinATL)-Christian Westerman , OG- Arizona State University
66. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)- Kenneth Dixon, RB Louisiana Tech
67. San Francisco 49ers (fsugrad06)- Connor Cook, QB Michigan State University
68. Jacksonville Jaguars (jim65)- Jeremy Cash, S- Duke
69. Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)- Karl Joseph, S, -WVU
70. N.Y. Giants (Rishi)- Keanu Neal, S-Florida
71. Chicago Bears (fsu67810)-Vadal Alexander, OG- LSU
72. Miami Dolphins (fmol4)-C.J. Prosise, RB- Notre Dame
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Semiologist)- Roberto Aguayo, K FSU
74. Oakland Raiders (Manch)-
75. L.A. Rams (NoleinATL)-
76. Philadelphia Eagles (noles756)-
77. N.O. Saints (fsugrad06)-
78. Philadelphia Eagles (noles756)-
79. Buffalo Bills (bojimnole)-
80. Atlanta Falcons (FSU fogel)-
81. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-
82. N.Y. Jets (jrnix11)-
83. Washington Redskins (jim65)-
84. Houston Texans (fmol4)-
85. Minnesota Vikings (Semiologist)-
86. Cincinnati Bengals (NoleLizards)-
87. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-
88. Pittsburgh Steelers (jim65)-
89. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-
90. Kansas City Chiefs (NoleLizards)- forfeited for tampering
91. New England Patriots (NoleLizards)-
92. Arizona Cardinals (coloradonoles)-
93. Carolina Panthers (jim65)-
94. Denver Broncos (fsucag5694)-
95. Detroit Lions (fmol4)-
96. New England Patriots (NoleLizards)-
97. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-
98. Denver Broncos(fsucag5694)

• Detroit -> Philadelphia: Gabe Wright

Round 4

99. Cleveland Browns (coloradonoles)
100. Philadelphia Eagles (noles756)-
101. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)-
102. San Diego Chargers (NoleinATL)-
103. Jacksonville Jaguars (jim65)-
104. Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)-
105. San Francisco 49ers (Fsugrad06)-
106. Chicago Bears (fsu67819)-
107. Miami Dolphins (fmol4)-
108. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Semiologist)-
109. NY Giants (Rishi)-
110. LA Rams (NoleinATL)-
111. Detroit Lions (fmol4)-
112. NO Saints (fsugrad06)-
113. LA Rams (NoleinATL)-
114. Oakland Raiders (Manch)-
115 Atlanta Falcons (FSU Fogel)-
116. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-
117. Buffalo Bills (bojimnole)-
118. NY Jets (jrnix11)-
119. Houston Texans (fmol4)-
120. Washington Redskins (jim65)-
121. Minnesota Vikings (Semiologist)-
122. Cincinnati Bengals (NoleLizards)-
123. Pittsburgh Steelers (jim65)-
124. Seattle Seahawks (Semiologist)-
125. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-
126. KC Chiefs (NoleLizards)-
127. Chicago Bears (fsu67810)-
128. Arizona Cardinals (coloradonoles)-
129. Carolina Panthers (jim65)-
130. Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)-
131. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-
132, Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)-
133. San Francisco 49ers (Fsugrad06)-
134. Baltimore Ravens (FSU Fogel)-
135. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)-
136. Denver Broncos (fsucag5694)-
137. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-
138. Cleveland Browns (coloradonoles)-
139. Buffalo Bills (bojimnole)-

Last edited:
Daaaang...Look who gets three picks in a row toward the end of the 2nd round. :cool:

SmittyNOLES is on the clock (8:00 am), pick #2 will be open at 8:00 am tomorrow morning, but if you are ready just get it in, and we will keep rolling.

With the number one selection in the 2016 PGSF draft the Tennessee Titans select:
459094232.jpg
Jalen Ramsey DB (Florida State) 6'1 209lbs. Arm length 33 3/8, hands 9 1/2, 40 time: 4.41, 14 reps, 41.5inch vertical, 135.0 broad jump. As you know Ramsey is a dominant athlete and can play any position in the secondary. He is a sprinter and long jump champion, prototype frame for a cover corner and a great tackler in space. Very physical player with a loud personality. Tunsil was another option with this pick because the Titans need help on the line, but they are already very young at that position. I feel it would be more beneficial to them to acquire o-line via free agency and later rounds in the draft. Dick LaBeau will have some influence on this pick as he wants and can see a leader for his defense aka: Polumalu. Secondary is a huge question mark for the Titans this year and I think this would be a very wise pick for this team. Ramsey can step in day one and beef up and bring attitude to that defense which it has been lacking for sometime. Unsure if he would be at CB or S but LaBeau wouldn't have a problem figuring that out. Enjoy!

Just kidding. ;) That's actually a solid pick since they can't trade down in our draft.

I am not on the site much during the day, so if my turn comes up can someone shoot me an email so I don't hold up the draft .username at gmail ....

thanks

Trading down would have been the best scenario cause that team needs a lot. Call me a Homer but that's what I would do
As I said I was just kidding...I would have probably taken Jalen in your spot as well. That said, I'm just itching to use that clip and will when someone really reaches later on.

Reactions: SmittyNOLES
Jim, one thing I would do after each pick was to edit the title of the thread showing who is currently on the clock. That way it makes it a little easier for people to see who's pick it currently is.

Your show though so your rules :)

Jim, one thing I would do after each pick was to edit the title of the thread showing who is currently on the clock. That way it makes it a little easier for people to see who's pick it currently is.

Your show though so your rules :)
Good Idea, not my show at all.......

We're only on the 2nd pick, and it's looking like our first "skip"....this doesn't bode well.

Colorado has participated before, I believe. So, this is a bit off for him.

Also, Jim, the way we did this in the past (just so we have clarity on the pick times) is that the next pick was on the clock for 24 hours as soon as the previous pick was made. So, colorado would have 24 hours from 9:46 yesterday, meaning pick 3 would get to be on the clock at 9:46 today.

Your post made it seem that colorado is on the clock starting at 8:00 today. However you want the clock to work is fine, just waned some clarity for participants.

I'm fine with whatever works best for everyone. Lets go with 24 from last pick.

I am not at a computer today, so if pick 3 is ready, they can be on the clock and a group pick for Colorado can be made.

With the 3rd pick in the 2016 PGSF NFL Mock draft The San Diego Chargers select

images

Laremy Tunsil OT , Ole Miss

The Chargers have a huge need at defensive line, but Tunsil is too good to pass up with him falling to us with the 3rd pick. .

CBS write up
Player Overview
A three-year starter at left tackle, Tunsil was a much ballyhooed recruit and immediately lived up to the hype at Ole Miss, allowing only one sack as a true freshman starter in the SEC.

Tunsil was never named first-team All-SEC or SEC offensive linemen of the week -- mainly because he didn't play a full season in college. A preseason All-American, Tunsil started only five games in 2015.
The other issues (injuries, NCAA suspension) will be thoroughly vetted by NFL teams and are of greater concern than his talent level. In 28 career games, he allowed only two sacks and will be only 22 in August.

Strengths Weaknesses
STRENGTHS: Good size and length for the position. Finely tuned athlete with tremendous balance and change of direction to appear effortless in pass-sets. Light feet and flexible joints in his kick-slide to handle speed, coming to balance on the move and staying square to rushers.
Sinks and anchors to strengthen his core, withstand rip moves and hold his ground at the point of attack. Peppers defenders with strong hands, quick punch and rapid recoil to load up and strike again. Keeps his elbows inside for an accurate strike zone. Coordinated feet with blocking range to routinely eliminate defenders at the second level and on the perimeter, sealing linebackers downfield and staying on his feet.
Physical mind-set and always looking for someone to block. Doesn't play with complacency. Smart and quickly picks up defenders on delayed blitzes and combo blocks. Scored his only career touchdown in his final game, showing off body control and soft hands. Mature makeup and carries himself with a positive attitude.
WEAKNESSES: Room to add more bulk and get stronger. Shows the core power needed when he can sink and square, but not as stout with defenders off his edge.
Overeager at times and needs to stay patient to not get ahead of the play design. Needs to eliminate the false start penalties and stay focused through the whistle. Doesn't always play as mean as his intentions.
Arrested (June 2015) following a domestic dispute with his stepfather (charges eventually dropped), which led to NCAA investigations. Suspended for the first seven games of the 2015 season for accepting impermissible benefits and for not being "completely forthcoming" when initially questioned by the NCAA.
Routinely banged up over his career - missed 2013 bowl game due to left knee sprain (December 2013); missed two games due to a partially torn right bicep (October 2014); suffered fractured right fibula and dislocated ankle in the bowl game that season, which required surgery and sidelined him for 2015 spring drills.
COMPARISON: Trent Williams, Washington Redskins - Players with similar frames and body types, both Williams and Tunsil have impressive athleticism to cut off speed while also showing the core power to anchor and control blocks.
IN OUR VIEW: On the field, Tunsil is a nimble big man with a rare athletic skill-set for the position, showing above average balance and flexibility to easily bend, handle speed and absorb power at the point of attack. He's not a perfect player, but his flaws are more nitpicking than true weaknesses and potential injuries are the only obstacles keeping Tunsil from being one of the better left tackles at the next level.
--Dane Brugler (1/6/16)

Would we all agree that Cleveland will take Wentz #2???

I think it's debatable since they signed RGIII. The Browns are lacking in talent across the board. I think they take the "best player available"...If that's Wentz, then so be it.

I'd agree with Wentz for Cleveland.

If the top 3 teams don't make a trade, I'd see it as either Ramsey, Wentz, Tunsil or Tunsil, Wentz and Ramsey. The Draft starts at #4 with Dallas. 1st team with a real decision about who to take.

With the 4th pick in the 2016 PGSF Mock Draft the Dallas Cowboys select

Joey Bosa DE, Ohio State

The Cowboys have a huge need at DE with the suspension of Randy Gregory who will probably be out of the NFL after next season and a few more failed drug tests. I know the Cowboys need a QB which they will probably take at this spot because Jerry will get his way. I just couldn't do it and if Romo gets hurt again will be back in range for a QB in the next few years. I would have taken Ramsey here if he was available. Still worried about Jack's knee which hasn't been rechecked by the NFL. Would love for Jerry to grab Zeke but they would never take a RB and I wanted to be somewhat realistic.
CBS write up:
OVERVIEW
Bosa racked up 26 sacks and 51 tackles for loss in three seasons with the Buckeyes. An All-America and first team All-Big Ten player in 2015, he was constantly double-teamed while being held to only 5.0 sacks. But he remained an impact player with 16.0 tackles for loss while consistently freeing teammates to make plays.Also named the Big Ten Smith-Brown Defensive Lineman of the Year, Bosa announced before the Fiesta Bowl that he intended to enter the 2016 NFL Draft. His stellar career ended on an unfortunate note, as Bosa was ejected against Notre Dame after being penalized for targeting.One of the stars of Ohio State's National Title run in the 2014 season as a unanimous first team All-American, Bosa was a top high school recruit out of high school and has lived up to that high billing, leading the Buckeyes with 21 tackles for loss and 13.5 sacks as a sophomore. As a freshman, Bosa burst onto the national scene with 7.5 sacks and 13.5 tackles for loss.

Analysis:
STRENGTHS: Excellent core strength with a NFL body at a young age. Flexible athlete and doesn't play tight. Bosa has an explosive get-off which helps him generate an immediate advantage over offensive tackles. Better yet, he possesses terrific upper body strength and technically-refined hand usage.Controls his momentum very well with excellent break down skills to collect himself and make plays in space. Strong hands and wrists to be a reliable striker and finisher. Natural lateral quickness to sidestep blockers with athletic swim moves to step outside and swat inside. Good initial quickness for his size, staying low and generating an immediate push. Heavy-handed and uses his full extension to put blockers on skates. Natural knee bend at the point of attack, using his limbs to work off blocks and mirror the ballcarrier.Very disciplined and rarely loses contain, leveraging the edge and keeping his vision in the backfield. Rarely fooled with terrific secondary quickness, not taking himself out of plays due to hustle and ball awareness. Active on stunts with experience lining up inside and outside - proven threat anywhere in the front-seven. High degree of toughness with an understanding of what it takes to be great. Football bloodlines as the son of a three-year NFL veteran.
WEAKNESSES: Not as quick as some of the NFL's elite edge rushers. Not a quick-twitch rusher and doesn't play with consistent explosion. Needs to improve his inside shoulder dip to leverage his body into blockers around the edge. Room to improve his gap integrity and pre-snap anticipation. Will misread plays at times and crash down, leading him to be too reactionary on plays following a mistake, cautious of making another one.COMPARES TO: Jared Allen, DE, Panthers - The popular comparison for Bosa will be J.J. Watt, but Allen makes more sense because of their strengths on the football field. And not the current, over-the-hill version of Allen, but the double-digit sack artist and five-time Pro Bowler that played in Kansas City and Minnesota.
IN OUR VIEW: Bosa is very physically gifted, but even better, he knows how to use those gifts, and works his tail off to maximize his potential. He might never be a consistent double-digit sack artist in the NFL, but he is scheme versatile with the power, athleticism and instinctive traits to disrupt the pocket. --Dane Brugler (1/26/16)

Last edited:
Just putting out the info, Ravens will consider offers for the #6 pick.
K7G.gif

If you are kidding, you're right since Baltimore needs help across the board. If you really mean it, there are no trades in our draft.

Last edited:
With the 5th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select.............

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, University of Florida.

Had to go off the rails here. With Jacksonville getting some Dline help in free agency and their penchant for drafting UF prospects, they finally address the porous secondary that plagued them all of last year.

This year they talk about dropping Cyprien into the box more, which means that their corners will be on an island. Enter Hargreaves.

While Myles Jack is an intriguing prospect, the fact that he tore his knee up last year, did not participate in the combine, and not holding a pro day prior to the Draft raises a few red flags. Will he recover and be an outstanding player, possibly, but that is a big gamble at #5.

From Walterfootball.com

In 2015, Hargreaves had a total of 33 tackles, four pass broken up, four interceptions and a forced fumble - off Leonard Fournette. Hargreaves was having a good season before slumping late in the year. Sources have felt that Hargreaves can get bumped around and out-physicaled along with giving up some ground to deep speed. He could stand to improve on that in the NFL.

Overall, Hargreaves was a true cover corner during his collegiate career. He totaled 50 tackles, three interceptions and 13 passes broken up in 2014. Hargreaves went toe to toe with Amari Cooper that season and held his own. Both players showcased their elite skills and proved to be top prospects for the NFL. Cooper made some catches over Hargreaves, but unlike other defensive backs, Cooper wasn't getting separation or burning the Gator cover corner.

The 5-foot-10, 204-pound Hargreaves has natural cover skills to run with wideouts and not allow separation. Sources have said that Hargreaves is a star off the field as well as a good teammate, worker and citizen. As a true freshman in 2013, he recorded interceptions in his first three college games while totaling 11 pass breakups and 38 tackles for the year.

As much as I hate to say it, great pick. I'm glad to see him off to the NFL.

As much as I hate to say it, great pick. I'm glad to see him off to the NFL.
It was hard enough to type it. I just can't see Myles Jack going #5 without showing teams that he is recovered. Just doesn't seem like a smart play to me. The Jags got Marks in FA, and have Fowler coming back this year, so their DL should be much improved just off that alone. Secondary was horrendous last year, plus we were following too many mocks to the tee, lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT