ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

P.P.S Or boyfriend.

( and to be clear I didn't mean "don't tell my boyfriend", I meant if you have a boyfriend and not a girlfriend).

3Rza.gif

Reactions: funksouljon
Come on. We all do this. The ex or next girlfriend is always romanticized a little more than your current.

P.S. Don't tell my wife I said that.

P.P.S Or boyfriend.

( and to be clear I didn't mean "don't tell my boyfriend", I meant if you have a boyfriend and not a girlfriend).
Yeah we all do that but at some point reality is a biotch

That looked like some good d fashioned hate when Rondo and Paul locked up last night. I imagine the NBA will come down pretty hard on those guys with them messing up Brons home debut.

Terrance Brooks and Christian Jones - once they got their roles established they were money.

Freeman, Wilder and big pad Chad...
You all are forgetting the most important part to that team and where the biggest drop off is:
Cameron Erving: First Round Draft Pick Still in NFL still starter in NFL
Bryan Stork: Fourth Round Draft Pick - Started 11 games for Patriots his rookie year and is the fifth player ever to win a college national title and a Super Bowl in back to back years but could not sustain due to concussions
Josue Matias: Undrafted Free Agent Made Practice Squad of Titans
Bobby Hart: Seventh Round Draft Offensive tackle still starter in NFL
Tre Jackson: Fourth Round Draft Pick made it as starter his rookie year but injuries took him out of league

That was 2013. Compare to where we are now...

Reactions: kc78 and BelemNole
You all are forgetting the most important part to that team and where the biggest drop off is:
Cameron Erving: First Round Draft Pick Still in NFL still starter in NFL
Bryan Stork: Fourth Round Draft Pick - Started 11 games for Patriots his rookie year and is the fifth player ever to win a college national title and a Super Bowl in back to back years but could not sustain due to concussions
Josue Matias: Undrafted Free Agent Made Practice Squad of Titans
Bobby Hart: Seventh Round Draft Offensive tackle still starter in NFL
Tre Jackson: Fourth Round Draft Pick made it as starter his rookie year but injuries took him out of league

That was 2013. Compare to where we are now...
Not forgetting there's just so many to mention. Performance is contagious so when a few good get a bunch of others better then the team gets way better. Heart and soul was Telvin, Joyner, and Winston who got the others to step up (and also avoid the pitfalls of jimbo's manic style)

Reactions: noleclone2
Not forgetting there's just so many to mention. Performance is contagious so when a few good get a bunch of others better then the team gets way better. Heart and soul was Telvin, Joyner, and Winston who got the others to step up (and also avoid the pitfalls of jimbo's manic style)
One of the best all time College football teams. Nobody in presss ever puts them in top 5 though.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
One of the best all time College football teams. Nobody in presss ever puts them in top 5 though.

You can thank the crab wrangler for that. If you remove his very toxic reputation outside of the Nole family, we would probably be top 3 all time teams with everyone else and Jameis onfield performance. But with it, that team will not get credit.

And the shame of it is, I think if you removed Jameis from the team the instant Jimbo knew there was a problem with his constant behavioural issues we would still have won the national title. The rest of the team was just that dominant. And yes Jameis is better than Trickett, Coker and Maguire but Coker did fine for Bama and Trickett was decent at West Virginia plus Maguire beat Clemmons so it’s not like we were throwing out walkons if Jameis didn’t play.

Francois was the ACC’s Quarterback of the Week after completing 29 of 40 passes for 353 yards and two touchdowns against the Demon Deacons. He also did not throw an interception or get sacked. It was his second game of 2018, and school-record third of his career, with 40 attempts and zero interceptions.

The Orlando native has eight 300-yard passing games in his career and has accounted for 15 of FSU’s 20 offensive touchdowns on the season.

Bench him!

You can thank the crab wrangler for that. If you remove his very toxic reputation outside of the Nole family, we would probably be top 3 all time teams with everyone else and Jameis onfield performance. But with it, that team will not get credit.

And the shame of it is, I think if you removed Jameis from the team the instant Jimbo knew there was a problem with his constant behavioural issues we would still have won the national title. The rest of the team was just that dominant. And yes Jameis is better than Trickett, Coker and Maguire but Coker did fine for Bama and Trickett was decent at West Virginia plus Maguire beat Clemmons so it’s not like we were throwing out walkons if Jameis didn’t play.

We do not win 29 in a row without Jameis.
And Dalvin.

I definitely agree that the team gets overlooked because of JW. If the #metoo movement had hit several years earlier, JW is likely gone just from the pressure and that is likely the ONLY reason that team currently doesn't get the credit. In 10 years, they may revise the "rankings".

FSU may have had some backups that were serviceable elsewhere, but I don't think that we win 29 with any of the other options FSU had. I also don't think we win a Natty with any the others. That was the magic of JW. He could carry the team when needed. He could inspire them to be better together than they were as a sum of individuals.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I definitely agree that the team gets overlooked because of JW. If the #metoo movement had hit several years earlier, JW is likely gone just from the pressure and that is likely the ONLY reason that team currently doesn't get the credit. In 10 years, they may revise the "rankings".

FSU may have had some backups that were serviceable elsewhere, but I don't think that we win 29 with any of the other options FSU had. I also don't think we win a Natty with any the others. That was the magic of JW. He could carry the team when needed. He could inspire them to be better together than they were as a sum of individuals.
It was the chemistry and balance between the leaders (plural) and coach. It's never just 1 person. A lot more goes into it.

That was a link to ESPN outlier article saying FSU team was the 4th best team....in last the 20 years....

If you read details it also seems flawed cause their devastation of each team made team weaker as a strength of season opponent. The article points out rightly so, based on offense and defense metrics, hard to argue they should not be 1
Just setting the record straight on actual facts. Explain it away how you please.

Whelp. The beat down sucked.

Perspective - we have only one more loss than TAMU, Miami and Oregon. Two more than the gators.

Willie will need to get rid of the quitters next year. Some have been on team for three years now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT