ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball still rocks

Time to watch football...Need a big night from Le'Veon Bell to make up for benching Deshaun Watson.

Wow Astros just tied it up, 3 run homer against Kershaw. Wasn’t expecting that, thought it was over.... go astros!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleLizards
This is an insane game! Too bad I have to wake up at 5:30 am

Great game, been a fun series,just what baseball needs!

Absolutely. I'm rooting for Houston, but to see Dave Roberts win, would be great.

I wonder what Roberts would rate higher, his steal in G4 of the ALCS in 2004, promoting the greatest comeback in sports history and a Boston WS win for the first time in 86 years, or winning a WS as a manager?

I am hurting today, but it hurts so good. Oh my god, what a game.

I really hope they can finish off the Dodgers tomorrow night because I'm not sure how much more my heart can take. Go Astros!

the only problem I have with this world series...it still feels like a national league playoff series lol - GREAT BASEBALL!!

Reactions: TexaNole
Wowzers! That reminded me of the old gorilla ball days in college baseball. What a back and forth, rock em sock em game. One of the Astros was quoted saying that, “That game wore me out, man! This is hard...”

I watched the game and the first thing that came to my mind was Bernie Carbo's pinch hit HR in 1975 and Carbo chirping at Pete Rose "are you as strong as me, are you as strong as me" and Rose replying "isn't this fun, isn't this fun".

Reactions: NoleLizards
The LR grading scale is soooo off. No way Verlander is shacked up with a 3/10. Even Russ would be okay with the feet/toes situation.

kate-upton1.jpg

Game 6 tonight! It's pretty funny, most people are posting that Halloween is done at their house at 7:00 p.m. I'm sticking bowl of candy on the porch and a note that says don't ring the bell. A little video to get you pumped for the Astros.

Now this should be more like typical Dodger Stadium pitching-friendly conditions...It's a mere 67 degrees at first pitch.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The expression "living the life of Riley" should be changed to "...life of Verlander".

As a very casual baseball fan I have to say the play offs and world series have been amazing to watch. Even as a Dodgers fan I have not really paid much attention to baseball; but these games have been very enjoyable. Really fun to just watch a sporting event and only get sports.

As a very casual baseball fan I have to say the play offs and world series have been amazing to watch. Even as a Dodgers fan I have not really paid much attention to baseball; but these games have been very enjoyable. Really fun to just watch a sporting event and only get sports.

I’m coming back to baseball. The playoffs have helped and a relatively safe game regarding the lack of head injuries is also nice... and yes, no politics in the broadcast or by the players is nice too. The whole thing is like a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to the over 40 softball season next summer ;-)

Reactions: Manch.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT