ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball still rocks

The LR grading scale is soooo off. No way Verlander is shacked up with a 3/10. Even Russ would be okay with the feet/toes situation.

kate-upton1.jpg
Welo, JV didn't clinch the Series last night, but all was not lost, I can assure you.

Reactions: GoNolesTX
Tonight's game will be ridiculous with all the pitching changes. Just about every pitcher is available too.

Tonight's game will be ridiculous with all the pitching changes. Just about every pitcher is available too.
McCullers better be great for Houston. Except for Peacock, the Dodgers have dominated the bullpen battle.

I kinda like being the only Texan that is cheering for the Dodgers amongst my little groups. "I always pull for Texas teams..." yeah, except how many players on each team are FROM Texas? I equate it to Miami(FL) this year... I would not and could not pull for them to win any game, let alone a game that might bring them some prestige or swagger.

I kinda like being the only Texan that is cheering for the Dodgers amongst my little groups. "I always pull for Texas teams..." yeah, except how many players on each team are FROM Texas? I equate it to Miami(FL) this year... I would not and could not pull for them to win any game, let alone a game that might bring them some prestige or swagger.

I was a huge Dodger fan growing up and still am, if not playing the Astros. But this Astros team is much more likeable than that Dodgers team.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I was a huge Dodger fan growing up and still am, if not playing the Astros. But this Astros team is much more likeable than that Dodgers team.

You know the rivalry, I just can't bring myself to cheer for the blue and orange from down 45. (Though, apparently, they outnumber the Dodgers on actual Texans 2-1... had no idea Gattis was born in Dallas.)

Maybe if Houston was still in the NL...

Houston hasn't hit on the road. For us Sox fans, it's time to see if Alex Cora can help rejuvenate the bats.

I hate the Dodgers and Magic, but wouldn't mind at all to see Dave Roberts win one.

McCullers getting out of that 1st inning jam, driving in a run at the plate, and then the Springer Dinger was an incredibly amazing sequence. Go Astros!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Lordy, that guy is just awesome. I dunno that I can remember any World Series with this kinda fireworks. Bombs away, me boys!
Was reading an article today where all the pitchers we're complaining about the balls. Said the balls this season were already juiced but that the WS balls were even worse.

Was reading an article today where all the pitchers we're complaining about the balls. Said the balls this season were already juiced but that the WS balls were even worse.
Gotta be something going on. The roids seem to be absent...

They say it's like thowing a billiard ball - can't get spin on it so you get lots of balls hanging over the plate.

This is an interesting decision by Roberts. Losing Morrow forces Kershaw to go deep, 4 maybe 5 innings . He can either erase or affirm his post season troubles. ( with the big IF the Dodgers can score some runs)

I’m rooting for the Stros....but kind of bummed they are up by five already....selfishly wanting a close one.

And my browser is messing up...keeps bumping me to create a new thread

I bought that issue back in 2014 when it was released. If the Astros win tonight, I'm definitely getting it framed immediately.
I remember that issue and telling my friend that we have a bunch of young picks that will make some noise in a few yrs and he just rolled his eyes. That SI writer was probably strutting around pretty cocky last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT