ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3: The Queen's Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the interaction - please keep in mind that the kid playing Bran is a crappy actor and has not gotten any better since Season 1. So it's natural that a lot of his dialog comes off weird.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I'm actively rooting for Littlefinger's death. But I want Sansa to do it. Everyone in her family has been betrayed/manipulated by him. She has suffered so much because of his actions.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I don't think the writers handled the Bran dialogue very well either. Nor the director working that crew that could have offered some suggestions. Agree on the actor too but not a lot of help there either. Probably harsher than needed because I was looking so forward to Bran getting back south of the wall.

But, I do think that while Bran is the Three-eyed Raven and can see the past, present, and future, it doesn't mean that he knows everything that ever occurred, is occurring, or how events will occur unless he is searching for that. So he may just be replying to things with partial knowledge of certain events. Just my guess at this juncture in the series. Still the writing could be better than "it's complicated".

Sansa: Ive missed you so much
Bran: Im the 3 eyed raven
Sansa: Wut?
Bran: Cant explain, youre too stupid. Oh I saw you get raped on your wedding night. You were so beautiful.

Sansa storms off leaving crippled Bran all alone, freezing and propped up against a tree with no one to help him move.

Bran: I guess im just gonna stay here for a bit...

I actually lold. One of the most unintentionally funny scenes ive ever scene.

Last edited:
I'm actively rooting for Littlefinger's death. But I want Sansa to do it. Everyone in her family has been betrayed/manipulated by him. She has suffered so much because of his actions.

It's inevitable but I want him to wreak a little more havoc before he checks out...

Reactions: FSUSarah
Bran: Cant explain, youre too stupid. Oh I saw you get raped on your wedding night.

Sansa storms off leaving crippled Bran all alone, freezing and propped up against a tree with no one to help him move.

A picture has been leaked from this weeks episode.

Jeremiah-Johnson.jpg

What good are the dragons if you are not going to use them? And vs ships (wood), that is where they would be best utilized, no?

You would think if Daeryns had scouts all over the place watching for enemy movement, she could jump on a dragon and go wipe out an entire army in a minute. As I watched Jamie walk his troops through the field up to Lady Olenna, all I was thinking was those dragons could wipe out that entire force in a few passes.

Won't Bran tell Jon he is a Targaryan when he sees him shortly? That could mix things up relatively quickly. Is there any reason not to tell him ASAP?

Only what, 9 episodes left, I concur the pace is picking up, it needs to.

I'm excited to see all the debate over the next year on who will be sitting on the Iron throne at the very end.
What Iron Throne? that thing will be dust and snow if they don't stop squabbling over meaningless battles.

Bran: Cant explain, youre too stupid. Oh I saw you get raped on your wedding night.

I need to rewatch it now! lol

Reactions: dmm5157
Just watched episode 4. Get ready for awesomeness. Up there with hardhome and battle of the bastards.
Just found and watched it myself. Might be the best of all time. Battle of Bastards is hard to beat for me, but this one is something else...

Just found and watched it myself. Might be the best of all time. Battle of Bastards is hard to beat for me, but this one is something else...
Gotta link? All the ones Ive found have been disabled. The one I did find that worked was the 2 min scene between
between arya and brienne. If you can find a working link please post it. That was badass and would love to see the rest.

I'd generally be upset at people for watching leaked proprietary content, but in this case I'm just jealous.

Yep... it will deserve its own thread but hot damn it is about time we saw a dragon in action. Again, plot is humming along. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT