ADVERTISEMENT

Now Cat 4 Michael

Got a text from Tally brother at 1:43 EST about PC brother... He lost juice an hour ago. Limb on roof. Hole in his roof. Roof leaking into bathtub. Power line down in front of neighbor’s house. Cat shit and pissed on couch.…

A few minutes later Tally brother lost juice off of Miccosoukee Road.

Question. No mention of storm surge as of yet. Is that in the wrap around stage later? I thought New Bern NC had mucho water in the streets from Florence well before landfall which occurred further south...

Anybody know of a cheap place near St Andrew’s where a man and his dawg could vacay this weekend?

If your roof is gonna leak, there's no better place for it to leak than into the tub.

If your roof is gonna leak, there's no better place for it to leak than into the tub.

When my dads fifty foot sailboat got hit pretty hard during Ivan and was relocated into Someone’s yard across the bay, the only hole in the hull went right into the fresh water tank.

Even though masts and rigging was toast, the inside was bone dry, just a mess with everything thrown around.

gus-the-bull.jpg

Reactions: RTM58 and NoleFan2U
Bay Medical has lost the roof and has structural damage. They're trying to evacuate the hospital now.

My nephew was riding out the storm in Lynn Haven and all communication has been down for a while now. Do you have any news of that area? I think his apartment is by a hospital but not sure it is the same one as you are talking about.

My nephew was riding out the storm in Lynn Haven and all communication has been down for a while now. Do you have any news of that area? I think his apartment is by a hospital but not sure it is the same one as you are talking about.
It’s pretty rough from what I’m hearing from friends.

Hope we get to see the aftermath of that pickup truck.

I found the house where they parked it. If they went over that block wall, there is high ground that would likely be safe from the surge. The problem is they would have been completely exposed with nothing blocking the wind and debris. Hopefully, they made it inside the house.

People have tracked the location to where he bailed on google earth and zillow lol. He supposedly safe according to his wife, but is going to be hunkered down for a bit still. I bet we see his footage for yrs. Some other crazy footage of the pcb and st joe area slowly coming out. Place is destroyed and messed up but not near as bad as expected. Thankfully it came through quickly and into less populated areas.

From Avalon Beach near Pensacola - I had a white oak split about half way up. Missed my house by a few feet. I have about 30 feet of oak to cut, but I'm not complaining. I'm guessing nobody will need firewood any time soon.

Satellite video of the eye wall making landfall over St Andrews Sound, between Mexico Beach and Tyndall AFB.

From Avalon Beach near Pensacola - I had a white oak split about half way up. Missed my house by a few feet. I have about 30 feet of oak to cut, but I'm not complaining. I'm guessing nobody will need firewood any time soon.

Might be some bigger pieces that you can sell to a wood worker, depending how old the tree is. White oak is quality wood for furniture.

Might be some bigger pieces that you can sell to a wood worker, depending how old the tree is. White oak is quality wood for furniture.

This was my first thought as well. I'd take it for me if I was closer.... :)

Make a dining table out of it. Ive seen that done where they keep the original shape of the tree. Insanely cool and awesome story, and family heirloom for future generations. FSU has a big old pine in one of the dining halls from decades ago

Reactions: Finance85
Make a dining table out of it. Ive seen that done where they keep the original shape of the tree. Insanely cool and awesome story, and family heirloom for future generations. FSU has a big old pine in one of the dining halls from decades ago

Nice idea. I have a friend with a big planer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT