ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers...

Please keep this post “clean”!
It is a post for prayer and that is all

If you're not a praying person then just ignore it

The point is what’s happened and what’s about to happen calls for serious prayer and Gods intervention

How someone prays is between them and God!

There will be a “prophetic “ post forthcoming, but not here
Again, this post is for prayer!

Add in the families of the 11 Americans killed and the unknown number that were kidnapped. 🙏
Israel has a number of American Jews who have opted to accept dual citizenship as offered, so it will be interesting to see if the deceased come mainly from that group.
Regardless the loss of life at the hands of these evil people is horrific.

I watched a video of them shooting a dog, putting children in cages, women bleeding profusely after being brutally raped. This is nothing more than terrorists. Innocent people on both sides are suffering. And Hamas prays for the end of Jews and America.

We need to wake up and see them (Hamas) for what they are. A bunch of spineless heathens. I pray (see what I did there?) Israel makes a desert out of Palestine. ✡

Last edited:
I watched a video of them shooting a dog, putting children in cages, women bleeding profusely after being brutally raped. This is nothing more than terrorists. Innocent people on both sides are suffering. And Hamas prays for the end of Jews and America.

We need to wake up and see them (Hamas) for what they are. A bunch of spineless heathens. I pray (see what I did there?) Israel makes a desert out of Palestine. ✡
I would comment here but there's no way to go any further without it going political. However, I agree.

I just heard they made parents watch them cut off their babies heads, then killed the parents!

What animal does this, then screams “god is great”?

It’s pure demonic, satans minions are on the loose! Buckle up folks cause it’s coming here, again!

I would like to add non politically that in no time as this where it’s more important for every American household to own firearms!

I just heard they made parents watch them cut off their babies heads, then killed the parents!

It’s pure demonic, satans minions are on the loose! Buckle up folks cause it’s coming here, again!

I would like to add non politically that in no time as this where it’s more important for every American household to own firearms!
Isn’t it already here? Cutting off children’s heads whether in front of parents or not is inconceivably evil and barbaric. I’m guessing people in other countries are similarly repulsed when they hear about/see footage of some random American walking around a school gunning down innocent kids of all ages. If it’s satans minions, they’re already amongst us.

And no, this comment is not intended to diminish the evil of Hamas in any way at all, just that I doubt other countries see us as the beacons of civilized society that we tend to convince ourselves we are, or that the evil we need to address is something foreign that’s gonna come disrupt our otherwise civilized society.

Isn’t it already here? Cutting off children’s heads whether in front of parents or not is inconceivably evil and barbaric. I’m guessing people in other countries are similarly repulsed when they hear about/see footage of some random American walking around a school gunning down innocent kids of all ages. If it’s satans minions, they’re already amongst us.

And no, this comment is not intended to diminish the evil of Hamas in any way at all, just that I doubt other countries see us as the beacons of civilized society that we tend to convince ourselves we are, or that the evil we need to address is something foreign that’s gonna come disrupt our otherwise civilized society.
I was in London last week and a cab driver asked the same question about guns. He couldn't conceive that we as Americans consider owning a firearm normal and armed police to be the standard. Yet thought that what goes on in the middle east was somehow normal because its about religion. Its all about perspective I guess. Society as a whole is damaged IMO. And yes I agree its already here and among us.

Its worse than that. They torched the houses first to force the people out then killed them in front of each other.

Let's see if anything happens on Friday. The ex leader of Hamas has called for a world wide jihad, telling his brothers and sisters its time to sacrifice themselves for the cause. Would not be surprised to see some sh...stuff happen right here in the USA

Let's see if anything happens on Friday. The ex leader of Hamas has called for a world wide jihad, telling his brothers and sisters its time to sacrifice themselves for the cause. Would not be surprised to see some sh...stuff happen right here in the USA
Thanks for that heads up, hadn’t seen news of that Jihad call yet… just warned some of my family & friends to stay away from temple Fri night just in case

Friday the 13th? 😵

The Palestinians haven figured it out yet, the Arab countries don’t really give a crap about them!

As far as hamas let’s see, you butcher, rape and kill innocents, tuck run and hide, and on the eve of total annihilation call out for help

Classic

In reality it makes it easier to wipe the evil ones out as they expose themselves!

Most Americans have had enough of their bullshit and will defend!

I would like to see a call go out for non Jews especially Christians to arm up and defend our Jewish brothers and sisters against attacks!

We say we stand with Israel is that just rhetoric or in action?

If something goes on in the US, GB, France, Germany ect... it will be on and not in a good way. Maybe Iran sticks their nose in it and gives an excuse to add them to the list. That area needs a new parking lot anyway.

I would like to see a call go out for non Jews especially Christians to arm up and defend our Jewish brothers and sisters against attacks!

We say we stand with Israel is that just rhetoric or in action?
Never going to happen. The world, in general, hate the Jews. We notice, we see it, and we still survive. And we will survive this as well. In case you forgot, we are the chosen ones.:)

Never going to happen. The world, in general, hate the Jews. We notice, we see it, and we still survive. And we will survive this as well. In case you forgot, we are the chosen ones.:)
Valid point. Saw a stat on tv this afternoon that showed Jews make up only 2.4% of the population while 51.4% of hate crimes are against Jews.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT