ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers...

It does feel like the whole world is under demonic oppression.

What do you think, Itch?

Demonic possession!

There’s a lot I could share on what’s going on, oh say since “ the fall”, and what’s to come

But honestly I don’t think this board wants to hear it, neither Jew or Gentile!

Fan2u is close!

Jesus said “ you will be persecuted because of my name”, keep in mind Jesus was a Jew!

I’m afraid there’s rough times coming for the Christians and the Jews!

Reactions: BrianNole777
It looks like the decapitation of babies may not have happened.

That makes me feel a tiny, tiny bit better about this debacle. :(

It looks like the decapitation of babies may not have happened.

That makes me feel a tiny, tiny bit better about this debacle. :(

I have seen soldiers beheaded. Babies riddled with bullets. Even if they didn't behead the babies, it's still atrocious what happened to people.

Don't downplay what happened.

NEVER AGAIN IS NOW!

Last edited:
Reactions: trunole1
Do not believe that crap. Multiple soldiers found babies decapitated. Blinken was shown pictures yesterday that the world has never seen with decapitated babies. One false article and the world believes that the IDF lied.

Correct!

People the whole world is going to come against Israel! And yes, the United States will not defend her!

Do not put your trust in the government’s
Geez, just look at our future leaders in colleges across America, they defend murderers, rapist etc over innocent babies ,women and elderly

Jesus said “ in the end of days right will be wrong and wrong will be right”!

Look for Israel to strike Iran, then it’s on!

Fake news( lies) isn’t confined to just Russia you know!

This is another example of people downplaying what happened to Jews and Israelis. Same thing happened in Germany 1940s. Nobody believed what the Nazis did to other humans. There is a reason the Americans were to told to document everything. And even with this proof, people don't believe it.

2 words for those who remain silent about what happened then and now....and it's NOT happy birthday.

NEVER AGAIN IS NOW!

I just looked up Israeli gun laws

Citizens are allowed a handgun and 50 rounds

Are you freakin kidding me!!

Their enemies know this as well!

They say never again but are forgetting that hitler “disarmed” everyone before his murderous rampage bedpan

Israel should arm up All of age citizens

They say never again but are forgetting that hitler “disarmed” everyone before his murderous rampage bedpan

Guns are not the answer. The kids at the music festival would not be walking around with an Uzi on their backs. There were thousands of terrorists that came over. No way they could have killed them all.

This was a total breakdown of intelligence by the Israeli's and us (although I dont know why the US is responsible for Israeli intel).

Also I have a serious question. the Palestinians claim Israel is holding them hostage. they have no where to go. Why do the other Muslim countries close their borders to Palestine? Why won't they take them?

Should be free to read with link. WSJ.

Peace, Deterrence and Other Gods That Failed
Years of Israeli restraint and Western lecturing look different as the scales have fallen from our eyes.

“Too long have I lived among men who hate peace,” says Psalm 120, recited by Jews around the world for safety in Israel. “I am for peace; but whenever I speak of it, they are for war.” Israelis know the feeling. They awoke Saturday to a jihadist invasion that may shatter as many illusions as it has lives.

How can it be, Israelis have begun to ask, that they allowed a genocidal terrorist group to reign for so long in Gaza, the fiefdom next door? There was no mystery about Hamas’s intentions. It seeks to kill Israel’s Jews any way it can.
Crazy as it now seems, Israelis learned to live with that. They took a series of defensive measures: a blockade to keep weapons out, a missile-defense system to shoot down cheap rockets, and, when those rockets got out of hand, brief campaigns of targeted strikes to quiet Hamas down. But Hamas never had to worry about Israel sweeping it from power.
To force out Hamas, Israel might have had to govern Gaza itself, and the usual suspects in the safe Western democracies—diplomats, reporters, human-rights groups and prize-seeking politicians—would have screamed bloody murder. Our cautious eminences would have deemed it “bad for peace.” But as the Jewish tradition teaches, whoever is kind to the cruel will end up being cruel to the kind.
A perverse alternative reality was constructed in which every Israeli response to the threat from Hamas was illegal, immoral and disproportionate, a war crime if not sadistic outright. Gaza, which Israel gave up in 2005, is still called “Israeli-occupied” by the U.N., a claim Western media parroted. Never mind the territory’s dictatorial rulers sworn to Israel’s violent destruction. The terrorists themselves—the ones live-streaming their slaughter and mutilation of defenseless Jewish civilians to shouts of “Allahu akbar”—were politely termed “militants,” their savagery usually excused as a Newtonian reaction to Israeli security measures.
Israel was even condemned for using force to stop Hamas’s previous attempts to rush the border. Gullible Western media described those would-be infiltrators as “protesters.” Did Israel really need to shoot?
On Sunday, after a meeting with the Turkish foreign minister, Secretary of State Antony Blinken tweeted, “I encouraged Türkiye’s advocacy for a cease-fire and the release of all hostages held by Hamas immediately.” He deleted the tweet as criticism mounted, but we should recognize it as his department’s first instinct. Its Office for Palestinian Affairs (in another deleted tweet) had already urged “all sides to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks.”
This is like calling for a cease-fire the day after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It’s just another word for surrender. Peace isn’t the answer when the enemy will come back to kill you the next day.

But what could be more ingrained and respectable than the push to impose such a peace on Israel? Enlightened opinion in the West is firm that Israel needs to “end the occupation” in the West Bank, establishing a Palestinian state a stone’s throw from Israel’s capital, or a binational state in which Israel’s Jews are subject to an Arab majority. Not doing so, Israelis are told, is unsustainable and against international law. It’s even “apartheid.” In other words, by law Israel must offer up its major population centers for the kind of slaughter we have witnessed in its south, doubtless provoking an even larger war. We call this “the peace process.”
The Second Intifada (2000-05) disabused many Israelis of that idea. Maybe this, a whole intifada packed into a single weekend, will help Western liberals catch up. The two-state solution, rejected by the Palestinians every time it has been offered, is dead. Palestinian terrorism has killed it.
Israelis instead have put their faith in deterrence. Hezbollah, the story used to go, had been deterred by the pummeling it received in the 2006 Lebanon war. Iran, beset by the sabotage, bombings and assassinations that a former Mossad director called “divine intervention,” knew that it could push Israel only so far. Hamas, too, it was thought, had been deterred by its previous bouts with Israel. That Hamas had stayed out of recent exchanges between Israel and Palestinian Islamic Jihad was taken as confirmation of the thesis.
Until Saturday, the threat from Gaza was supposed to be manageable. Israel even allowed Qatar to deliver monthly cash infusions to Hamas to grease the peace. The Jerusalem Post’s Yonah Jeremy Bob, an expert on Israeli intelligence, writes that “every official who briefed the Jerusalem Post made it clear that Hamas was broadly deterred from a big conflict with Israel.”
They were dead wrong, and Israel will never be the same because of it. One wonders if evidence will emerge that this conceptual error concerning deterrence, in a replay of the 1973 Yom Kippur War, led Israeli intelligence to discount indications of aggression. More important for the future, has Israel made a similar mistake with Hezbollah—sitting on its northern border with more than 100,000 rockets? We may find out in the coming days.
How about with Iran? Like the Psalmist, the Biden administration is all for peace. Its plan is to pay as much as it takes for Iran to stand on the nuclear threshold without tipping over. But Iran is for war. It doesn’t stop pursuing nuclear weapons, and it sustains 19 terrorist proxies, including Hamas. For 20 years, Israel has sought to buy time and establish deterrence by striking Iran in the shadows. Once considered aggressive, this policy, too, may come to be seen as remarkably dangerous—because it is so restrained.
Mr. Kaufman is the Journal’s letters editor.

We’re allowed weapons too, and unlimited bullets.

Guns are not the answer. The kids at the music festival would not be walking around with an Uzi on their backs. There were thousands of terrorists that came over. No way they could have killed them all.

I’ve asked that for years!

Answer: Palestinians are pawns of sacrifice for other Muslim countries to legitimize attacking Israel!

God gave that land thru Abraham to the Jews! They should have never given it away, remember when they almost gave away the golan heights?

When they went house to house guns could have helped
I’m not talking handguns
This was a total breakdown of intelligence by the Israeli's and us (although I dont know why the US is responsible for Israeli intel).

Also I have a serious question. the Palestinians claim Israel is holding them hostage. they have no where to go. Why do the other Muslim countries close their borders to Palestine? Why won't they take them?

This conflict wont be limited to Israel and Gaza. It will spill into other areas notably Iran. Once Israel is done with Hamas and Hezbollah it will seek to cut the head off of the snake. Question is if and when the US gets involved and if that involvement draws Russia into the conflict. Russia seems pre occupied with Ukraine but we shall see. No one really knows whats actually going on in situations like this.

Reactions: F4Gary
Should be free to read with link. WSJ.

Peace, Deterrence and Other Gods That Failed
Years of Israeli restraint and Western lecturing look different as the scales have fallen from our eyes.

“Too long have I lived among men who hate peace,” says Psalm 120, recited by Jews around the world for safety in Israel. “I am for peace; but whenever I speak of it, they are for war.” Israelis know the feeling. They awoke Saturday to a jihadist invasion that may shatter as many illusions as it has lives.

How can it be, Israelis have begun to ask, that they allowed a genocidal terrorist group to reign for so long in Gaza, the fiefdom next door? There was no mystery about Hamas’s intentions. It seeks to kill Israel’s Jews any way it can.
Crazy as it now seems, Israelis learned to live with that. They took a series of defensive measures: a blockade to keep weapons out, a missile-defense system to shoot down cheap rockets, and, when those rockets got out of hand, brief campaigns of targeted strikes to quiet Hamas down. But Hamas never had to worry about Israel sweeping it from power.
To force out Hamas, Israel might have had to govern Gaza itself, and the usual suspects in the safe Western democracies—diplomats, reporters, human-rights groups and prize-seeking politicians—would have screamed bloody murder. Our cautious eminences would have deemed it “bad for peace.” But as the Jewish tradition teaches, whoever is kind to the cruel will end up being cruel to the kind.
A perverse alternative reality was constructed in which every Israeli response to the threat from Hamas was illegal, immoral and disproportionate, a war crime if not sadistic outright. Gaza, which Israel gave up in 2005, is still called “Israeli-occupied” by the U.N., a claim Western media parroted. Never mind the territory’s dictatorial rulers sworn to Israel’s violent destruction. The terrorists themselves—the ones live-streaming their slaughter and mutilation of defenseless Jewish civilians to shouts of “Allahu akbar”—were politely termed “militants,” their savagery usually excused as a Newtonian reaction to Israeli security measures.
Israel was even condemned for using force to stop Hamas’s previous attempts to rush the border. Gullible Western media described those would-be infiltrators as “protesters.” Did Israel really need to shoot?
On Sunday, after a meeting with the Turkish foreign minister, Secretary of State Antony Blinken tweeted, “I encouraged Türkiye’s advocacy for a cease-fire and the release of all hostages held by Hamas immediately.” He deleted the tweet as criticism mounted, but we should recognize it as his department’s first instinct. Its Office for Palestinian Affairs (in another deleted tweet) had already urged “all sides to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks.”
This is like calling for a cease-fire the day after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It’s just another word for surrender. Peace isn’t the answer when the enemy will come back to kill you the next day.

But what could be more ingrained and respectable than the push to impose such a peace on Israel? Enlightened opinion in the West is firm that Israel needs to “end the occupation” in the West Bank, establishing a Palestinian state a stone’s throw from Israel’s capital, or a binational state in which Israel’s Jews are subject to an Arab majority. Not doing so, Israelis are told, is unsustainable and against international law. It’s even “apartheid.” In other words, by law Israel must offer up its major population centers for the kind of slaughter we have witnessed in its south, doubtless provoking an even larger war. We call this “the peace process.”
The Second Intifada (2000-05) disabused many Israelis of that idea. Maybe this, a whole intifada packed into a single weekend, will help Western liberals catch up. The two-state solution, rejected by the Palestinians every time it has been offered, is dead. Palestinian terrorism has killed it.
Israelis instead have put their faith in deterrence. Hezbollah, the story used to go, had been deterred by the pummeling it received in the 2006 Lebanon war. Iran, beset by the sabotage, bombings and assassinations that a former Mossad director called “divine intervention,” knew that it could push Israel only so far. Hamas, too, it was thought, had been deterred by its previous bouts with Israel. That Hamas had stayed out of recent exchanges between Israel and Palestinian Islamic Jihad was taken as confirmation of the thesis.
Until Saturday, the threat from Gaza was supposed to be manageable. Israel even allowed Qatar to deliver monthly cash infusions to Hamas to grease the peace. The Jerusalem Post’s Yonah Jeremy Bob, an expert on Israeli intelligence, writes that “every official who briefed the Jerusalem Post made it clear that Hamas was broadly deterred from a big conflict with Israel.”
They were dead wrong, and Israel will never be the same because of it. One wonders if evidence will emerge that this conceptual error concerning deterrence, in a replay of the 1973 Yom Kippur War, led Israeli intelligence to discount indications of aggression. More important for the future, has Israel made a similar mistake with Hezbollah—sitting on its northern border with more than 100,000 rockets? We may find out in the coming days.
How about with Iran? Like the Psalmist, the Biden administration is all for peace. Its plan is to pay as much as it takes for Iran to stand on the nuclear threshold without tipping over. But Iran is for war. It doesn’t stop pursuing nuclear weapons, and it sustains 19 terrorist proxies, including Hamas. For 20 years, Israel has sought to buy time and establish deterrence by striking Iran in the shadows. Once considered aggressive, this policy, too, may come to be seen as remarkably dangerous—because it is so restrained.
Mr. Kaufman is the Journal’s letters editor.
Israel is always the bad guy. I have always said to make me Prime Minister of Israel. I would have closed the borders, taken back all the land I gave up for the "peace process" and told the rest of the world to go pound sand. When is enough enough? When will the West stop calling them "militants" and instead the terrorists that they are?

If this happened in Texas, from Mexico, there would be no Mexico left by now. But because it is Israel, nobody GAF.

Reactions: F4Gary and surfnole
This conflict wont be limited to Israel and Gaza. It will spill into other areas notably Iran. Once Israel is done with Hamas and Hezbollah it will seek to cut the head off of the snake. Question is if and when the US gets involved and if that involvement draws Russia into the conflict. Russia seems pre occupied with Ukraine but we shall see. No one really knows whats actually going on in situations like this.

Russia will get involved if Iran is attacked

Not sure what your point is here. They can own guns but do they? The US owns guns too. Also, owning a gun and killing another armed aggressor are different things. Ask anyone that has taken up arms and they will tell you.

Reactions: F4Gary
Israel is always the bad guy. I have always said to make me Prime Minister of Israel. I would have closed the borders, taken back all the land I gave up for the "peace process" and told the rest of the world to go pound sand. When is enough enough? When will the West stop calling them "militants" and instead the terrorists that they are?

If this happened in Texas, from Mexico, there would be no Mexico left by now. But because it is Israel, nobody GAF.
There will be nothing left this time. Others care the response is ongoing.

I think world opinion is turning in favor of Israel after this latest terrorist attack.

Reactions: GeddyLee09

It’s bigger than it seems but it has been foretold

The world will absolutely come against israel! Not if but when

Israel needs to Not trust others to help them, but trust the one who can, God!

Not sure what your point is here. They can own guns but do they? The US owns guns too. Also, owning a gun and killing another armed aggressor are different things. Ask anyone that has taken up arms and they will tell you.

My point is Israel knows the attacks are a very real possibility

All citizens have to have served in the military, so they are trained

Why not arm them with m16’s to be a front line defense?

When you build settlements a stones throw from your enemy and they know your not armed it makes it awful easy for them to invade

That’s my point

My point is Israel knows the attacks are a very real possibility

All citizens have to have served in the military, so they are trained

Why not arm them with m16’s to be a front line defense?

When you build settlements a stones throw from your enemy and they know your not armed it makes it awful easy for them to invade

That’s my point
But they are allowed to own guns although limited ammo. Armed citizens isnt a protection measure against armed aggressors its a last stand. The only way to stop aggression that close is to kill it before it has the opportunity to attack. Just as was stated earlier why listen to others (US included) tell them to follow the peace process? The attacks came anyway. The media will always paint Israel as the bad guy because that's the narrative going back a couple of administrations. We stopped calling terrorists what they were along time ago. Now is the time to team up and rid the world of these zealots. Kill them all I say.

Reactions: surfnole and F4Gary
But they are allowed to own guns although limited ammo. Armed citizens isnt a protection measure against armed aggressors its a last stand. The only way to stop aggression that close is to kill it before it has the opportunity to attack. Just as was stated earlier why listen to others (US included) tell them to follow the peace process? The attacks came anyway. The media will always paint Israel as the bad guy because that's the narrative going back a couple of administrations. We stopped calling terrorists what they were along time ago. Now is the time to team up and rid the world of these zealots. Kill them all I say.

All ism saying is if there going to kill your family anyways maybe a properly armed man protecting his family can take out 10 or more

A man or woman defending there babies is a powerful force

If I’m gonna die I’m going down and taking some with me

Reactions: GeddyLee09
Russia has its hands full with Ukraine. I don’t think they’ll have the equipment to fight on two fronts. And if someone can knock out the Iranian drone manufacturer then Iran is no longer useful to Putin.
Tailor mode for a surgical air strike.

Reactions: goldmom and F4Gary
All ism saying is if there going to kill your family anyways maybe a properly armed man protecting his family can take out 10 or more

I dont disagree but that takes a shoot first mentality. Not saying people dont have that but by the time people start shooting your reacting not attacking.

They lit houses on fire to get people out into the streets (or so the reports say) then started shooting. The only way to defend that is to not let them across or come out of your burning house shooting. I agree with Nole2U this was a huge intel blunder or so it seems.

I hear what you're saying itch and I don't disagree, but if you are carrying your kids out of a burning house you are not shooting at anybody. :(

For what it’s worth Iran will most likely be hit, triggering Russia to swoop down on Israel, but God intervenes and defeats Russia

There are all kinds of demons, satans minions are everywhere and tempt each of us to our weaknesses

Demons don’t have to only be about demonic possession, some are to tempt us to stray from Gods ways

Remember the evil one seeks to kill and destroy!

I get tempted daily!

Have you ever had personal experiences with the demonic?

I know several Ivy League graduates and college professors that have.

I think you atheists are naive about it.
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

Reactions: QuaZ2002
I’m fully aware I don’t get a vote but if I did have one I’d vote for itch and only itch to get a waiver on the religious stuff.

We’re way apart on our politics and religion since I’m a pretty secular agnostic Jew and roll my eyes at all the apocalyptic New World Order or One World Order stuff, prophesy, etc, but you can tell that dude has a heart of gold, he’s self-effacing and seems very sincere and well intentioned in his beliefs and never tries to score message board points or play to any peanut gallery.

Free Itch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT