littleitch1

Seminole Insider
Nov 26, 2008
Well I live in Delray now but most of my work is in Ft Lauderdale area

So I needed gas this am and decided to get it in Ft Lauderdale

Omg, there’s so many stations out of gas

I seriously was on fumes and finally found some

Had to pay $4.25per gal for it, premium only

I guess port Everglades fuel farms are shut down due to flooding , so no fuel getting to the pumps

Crazy how easy it it to shut things down !

Fan2u have you seen the same things

Yes. The pumps flooded in Port Everglades and they only have 7 of 12 working. They are short 3 million gallons daily getting shipped out of the port. There is no fuel shortage, just the inability to pump the fuel into the tankers. VERY FRUSTRATING!

At work in Deerfield, the lines for the gas stations were blocking the flow of traffic on Federal Highway and Hillsboro Blvd. Good thing I only drive a total of 5 miles daily. They say by Friday it should be back to normal.

Delray now mostly out
Found one station $4.19 reg

On blu heron heading west to okee
Two stations no gas

Okeechobee same, hit or miss I just heard

Reactions: BrianNole777
Still can't get gas in Hollywood. The train was late yesterday and I couldn't drive the 75 miles round trip to work due to having only 1/4 tank left. It is plenty for the 4 mile round trip to the train station but not driving to work.

Heard an interesting take from a county commissioner....if we were Naples or the Villages, a certain someone in charge of the state would have made sure to visit and made sure the stations had gas.

Things that make you go hmmmm

Still can't get gas in Hollywood. The train was late yesterday and I couldn't drive the 75 miles round trip to work due to having only 1/4 tank left. It is plenty for the 4 mile round trip to the train station but not driving to work.

Heard an interesting take from a county commissioner....if we were Naples or the Villages, a certain someone in charge of the state would have made sure to visit and made sure the stations had gas.

Only if you’re a gullible transplant from NY. Hmmmm?

Well, if a Broward County Commissioner said it, then it MUST be true.

I thought much of the Dade/Broward crowd was now on “EV.” No? Or are the charging stations flooded out too?

Reactions: Dodinole
Well, if a Broward County Commissioner said it, then it MUST be true.

I thought much of the Dade/Broward crowd was now on “EV.” No? Or are the charging stations flooded out too?
EMZLIEoWwAA3oRC.jpg

He lives in Texas. You can get your own gas pump in your backyard.
Next to your rear entry garage driveway off the back alleys everyone has so there’s no unsightly beat up F150’s parked on the street overnight 😉
Gas is a very fickle subject matter nowadays. And I'm all about rear entry driveways; for the preservation and upkeep of various hoods.

Reactions: goldmom

Tread lightly or you might make the LIST and be threatened with a prison being built next to your house.

Pretty funny to see this entire exchange. Just never voice a “dissenting view” on Mike Martin or Covid masks. LOL.
I have to admit when I first read this I was pretty pissed off. I mean, what kind of person would rub something like Covid in my face fully knowing that I lost a family member to the virus? Then I quickly became sad, but not for the reasons you are thinking. Remembering your various posts from over the years I was reminded that you like to hurt people. You would rather insult someone than find common ground. So I am sad for you that you find joy or satisfaction in that kind of stuff. Congratulations on hurting my feelings. I will say a prayer for you. 🙏

Reactions: fsusimoneau
I have to admit when I first read this I was pretty pissed off. I mean, what kind of person would rub something like Covid in my face fully knowing that I lost a family member to the virus? Then I quickly became sad, but not for the reasons you are thinking. Remembering your various posts from over the years I was reminded that you like to hurt people. You would rather insult someone than find common ground. So I am sad for you that you find joy or satisfaction in that kind of stuff. Congratulations on hurting my feelings. I will say a prayer for you. 🙏
You are a confrontational dude 100% of the time, and then play the “poor me” card when someone calls you out on your duplicity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a message board. Why would you allow any of this to piss you off?

Stopped at racetrack on Atlantic Blvd in pompano this afternoon to get a water

No gas and no cash
???

Stopped at racetrack on Atlantic Blvd in pompano this afternoon to get a water

No gas and no cash
???
Is there still standing water? What is the situation at Port Everglades? Has there been much federal or state assistance? Was it needed? Hard to get much from the Sun Sentinel online. I appreciate your perspective.

Haven’t heard much

Two days ago a lady I know had to go from ft Lauderdale to Deerfield to get gas

It’s hit or miss, station gets gas, people flock to it and a day later the pumps are shut down

Getting the gas outa port Everglades has to still be a problem

Reactions: ChiefWB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT