ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 16 The Memorial Tournament

Gonna be some ugly scores for us this week.

I wonder if Titleist or Taylor Made, Bridgestone, Srixon, Mavrik, etc., make a version of golfing 'Beer Goggles'? That's what it feels like with my picks this week...'oh, I'll just take these four big names this week, since the Memorial layout can't be that hard...look what they did last week?' Exceptin' for BD, who made a very Noleresque score on that one Par 5 Friday...:(

That was an interesting day of golf. Course set up freaking matters , and I loved that fact today.

Congrats to the winner and new #1 Jon Rahm

In the PGSF, congratulations to this weeks winner @seminoleed his 5th of the year

so1Hudk.png

Updated leader board will be posted shortly

Looking at how my picks performed, I'm shocked no one out there demanded a recount. If indeed my
ugly group was the best, that's called damning with faint praise. The rest of you should be ashamed
of yourselves. :Face with Tears of Joy
My only shock Is that I wasn't DFL.

Reactions: Nolerball
In all fairness, several of those wins lie at the stump of the late, but not lamented, O=Rod.

O- R O D...So, are you saying that an asterisk should be put next to your overall record? ;) You know, that the Washington Sentinels went to the playoffs one year with replacement players. I may have to re-watch that every Sunday this year if the NFL tanks...

Andre: Shane, what's that smell?
Falco: Wild Yam...you like that?
Andre: That's nice. That's nice...

Reactions: seminoleed
Looking at how my picks performed, I'm shocked no one out there demanded a recount. If indeed my
ugly group was the best, that's called damning with faint praise. The rest of you should be ashamed
of yourselves. :Face with Tears of Joy

At one point on Saturday I had 3 guys in the top 10. From that point on they all started playing like me (I haven't played a round of golf in about a decade).

At one point on Saturday I had 3 guys in the top 10. From that point on they all started playing like me (I haven't played a round of golf in about a decade).

Sounds exactly like my team. Hovland was in the top 10 on Saturday and then nosedived over the last 27 holes.

Funny, 'cos except for Reed, mine were closer to missing the cut than contending. In fact, when I looked at the scores after Round 2, I assumed Xander was cut. Was shocked to see him still playing on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT