ADVERTISEMENT

The Latest New Footie Thread

After the Dortmund bus attack last year, if I were UEFA, I would make Liverpool forfeit this match, and they are up 3-0 at the break

After the Dortmund bus attack last year, if I were UEFA, I would make Liverpool forfeit this match, and they are up 3-0 at the break
I don’t know about forfeit, but they should definitely be heavily penalized for what the toothless Scousers did to the City bus.

Reactions: seminoleed
I don’t know about forfeit, but they should definitely be heavily penalized for what the toothless Scousers did to the City bus.

Empty stadium is not enough, and it also hurts the opponent. That bus was flooded with flare smoke. Forfeit might teach them.

Comparing pipe bombs to beer bottles and smoke from flares? Sounds like someone who suppors a pup club who is crying for aged 18-26 males to bring up atmosphere for an embarrassment of a side. Sorry the coach got damaged.

Comparing pipe bombs to beer bottles and smoke from flares? Sounds like someone who suppors a pup club who is crying for aged 18-26 males to bring up atmosphere for an embarrassment of a side. Sorry the coach got damaged.
What do you think should happen?

Exactly. A ban a year per cracked window!!!
I’m clearly not advocating anything like that at all, and I’m on the record for not advocating a forfeit.

But City didn’t know those toothless Scousers were only hurling bottles and flares (which is still an abomination). And to be attacked on your way into the stadium has to have had an effect on them.

Anything short of apologizing for those losers is insufficient on your part.

Liverpool fans doing a great job of keeping their shitbag reputation alive too. Way to go you hubcap thieves.

They should definitely face severe punishment. Possibly playing their next home match in an empty stadium, but I suspect UEFA won’t be that tough on them.

I’m clearly not advocating anything like that at all, and I’m on the record for not advocating a forfeit.

But City didn’t know those toothless Scousers were only hurling bottles and flares (which is still an abomination). And to be attacked on your way into the stadium has to have had an effect on them.

Anything short of apologizing for those losers is insufficient on your part.

Liverpool fans doing a great job of keeping their shitbag reputation alive too. Way to go you hubcap thieves.

They should definitely face severe punishment. Possibly playing their next home match in an empty stadium, but I suspect UEFA won’t be that tough on them.

So you can't tell a beer bottle and dark red smoke from a flare to bombs? Got it. And absolutely. The atmosphere was electric. Another famous European night at Anfield. Something special to add to the history books.

Anyways I already called for those to be charged. There are cameras all over the place much less 2 blocks away from the ground and Klopp already apologized before kickoff. Much worse things happen than a broken window to a bus, I'm sure the mancs will cry a river.

So you can't tell a beer bottle and dark red smoke from a flare to bombs? Got it. And absolutely. The atmosphere was electric. Another famous European night at Anfield. Something special to add to the history books.

Anyways I already called for those to be charged. There are cameras all over the place much less 2 blocks away from the ground and Klopp already apologized before kickoff. Much worse things happen than a broken window to a bus, I'm sure the mancs will cry a river.
You’re Monday morning quarbacking.

You think Pep and co. knew that those witless, uneducated fools weren’t going to rush the bus?

Liverpool is a European cancer. Proven again today.

Cancer.

“Klopp apologized” LOL. Oh I guess everything is fine then.

Clueless.

You’re Monday morning quarbacking.

You think Pep and co. knew that those witless, uneducated fools weren’t going to rush the bus?

Liverpool is a European cancer. Proven again today.

Cancer.

“Klopp apologized” LOL. Oh I guess everything is fine then.

Clueless.

I don't know. Perhaps someone should have checked Peps underwear to find out as I'm sure they were under serious danger of the bus being stormed and flipped over.... broken windows and smoke. The horror. English fans included city supporters had more than that away to Holland in Amesterdam a week ago. Give me a break.

I don't know. Perhaps someone should have checked Peps underwear to find out as I'm sure they were under serious danger of the bus being stormed and flipped over.... broken windows and smoke. The horror. English fans included city supporters had more than that away to Holland in Amesterdam a week ago. Give me a break.
Heysel.

/thread.

OK, if I'm Pep, I put out my U-21's on Saturday and tank the derby. I wouldn't want my team to celebrate the League and then have to get "up" again, to have get past Liverpool on Wednesday, knowing that Klopp is going to park several buses (pun intended), especially with 6 EPL games left after this week.

United havent shown up yet.
Neither has the City crowd, i thought United was home its so quiet! Title winning day this crowd stinks

Playing Jose negative football and parking the bus would just invite City to destroy you as you see now. Their high line you have to press and counter attack.

United havent shown up yet.
Neither has the City crowd, i thought United was home its so quiet! Title winning day this crowd stinks
City crowd was on fire. Were you joking? They were ole’ing in the 39th minute for crying out loud.

Anyway, what a half from City! That was something to watch.

No, i missed the first few minutes and actually checked my speakers because I didn’t think they were on LOL. Only heard a few bits of singing after the goals.

City blitzing 'Pewl but only coming away w/1 first half goal.

I feel like there's an away goal coming that puts this tie away in the 2nd half.

Don't look now, but in the 70th minute, Roma are 1 goal away from knocking out Barcelona after entering the match down 4-1. That would be incredible.

So, the final 4 is most likely Pool, Roma, Madrid & Bayern? That kinda sucks IMO. If this is indeed the 4 remaining teams, I hope Madrid & Bayern don't play in the semi-finals.

Reactions: LesClaypool
So, the final 4 is most likely Pool, Roma, Madrid & Bayern? That kinda sucks IMO. If this is indeed the 4 remaining teams, I hope Madrid & Bayern don't play in the semi-finals.

Well you'll have 2 super clubs unless something else crazy happens tomorrow, the team with by far the most goals scored in the competition and it' not even close, and Roma who are desrved to go through in my opinion if you beat barca 3 nill and had fluke own goals the first leg in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT