ADVERTISEMENT

The Official PGSF General Football Drinking Game Thread-Wildcard Weekend!

I like it though I still want Licht gone.

The Bucs have completed an interview with Bruce Arians for their head coaching position. GM Jason Licht and Arians worked together with the Arizona Cardinals and Arians has a personal relationship with Jameis Winston. He's also the only candidate on their interview list so far that has NFL head coach experience.

Noles not so good today. Free throws were there to be made in the first half. Guy for UVA on the other hand, 5/6 from deep, 7/11 from the field. Jeez, what a quick release.
Oh, thanks for the thread Sarah. Good to see you guys.
Go Colts and Hawks.
I have been enjoying some Highland Brewing’s Cold Mountain seasonal release. It is yummy. Bourbon to follow.

Today looks eerily similar to the last time the Texans hosted a playoff game. They lost to the Chefs 30-0.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
If anyone's interested, the U20 U.S. hockey team's facing Finland for the gold in the World Junior Championship on NHL Network @ 8. I've been keeping an eye on them, and they're fun to watch.

That's what my dad's foot looked like when he broke his leg skiing in Alaska. Foot was pointing 180 degrees out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT