ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF Mock Draft new thread...5th round; 1nole2/Philadelphia Eagles on the clock (x2)

NL, SI has Marpet going #64 to the Pats!

I know, stunned that Brown dropped like that and was a little confused by the Dallas pick. My wife doesn't understand the Pats taking Brown, just that my lock and big mouth lost!
No way we don't need a DT you obviously don't know their roster. CB was the biggest need.

No way we don't need a DT you obviously don't know their roster. CB was the biggest need.

Didn't say that Dallas needed a DT, I was just a little surprised that they picked Byron Jones that high, he could jump well at the combine (this is historically a Raiders pick, picking the guy who wowed'em at the combine), I thought there were more quality and quality tested CB's ahead of Jones, including Jalen Collins and Eric Rowe, and maybe even Golson. Maybe I should have broken up the sentence into two sentences so that people didn't read into I was saying Dallas should have drafted a DT(when I said I know, I was referring that yes I knew that if Brown had been selected earlier, the NE would have grabbed Goldman). Dallas also gambled with Randy Gregory. I would have liked to see Oakland grab a corner at #35, Collins perhaps, and then gamble with Gregory (if he were available, or pick another DE at #68), I think Edwards was drafted a little too high.

Walford is athletic as heck, but can't block worth a sh!t. If the Raiders were going to draft a Nole a little too high, I would have preferred Collins at #35 and then maybe NOL at #68, at least NOL can block, but it appears the Raiders are looking for points and targets for Carr.

Nolein ATL took heat for his Karlos pick, but he was within 20 or so spots. The real homer picks ended up being Matius and O'Leary.

Who would have thought?

Sorry for being the one who ending up bring the the draft to a halt fellas, but it was a rough week last week in the office. Ive been working 2 jobs and just didnt have the time to come over. Anyways, thanks NoleLizards and everyone else who was a part of it.

It's ok, 1nole2. Hope you can participate next year.

Did anyone else get the idea during the real draft that some teams (Patriots, cough cough) make poor picks on purpose knowing they're only going to bring in a small number of new players anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT