ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread

Diaz is UM's new head coach. Good? Bad? Meh?

Good for them, bad for us. (I think)

Hopefully Briles turns this thing around. Diaz won’t make UM worse and they beat us and all you know :-/

Last edited:
The military bowl is entertaining so far, but in general I agree, hoping for some good games tonight and tomorrow

Reactions: DanC78
Bad decisions by OSU letting Mizzu back in this game. Sort of surprised the officials didn't call the targeting at the time of the play in the 4th. Looked pretty clear live.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I hope both teams lose in the gator Bowl
Two teams I hate and it is the gator bowl...

Reactions: runkpanole
Drink every time the say Jimbo Fisher.

Happy New Year
Shoot. Bout to get drunk if they keep calling that name and showing pictures of the dude.
Nice throw and catch, Finley to Riley. ACC needs to step it up today.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUSarah
My New Year’s resolution is to get a house with a tv in an extra room or on a deck. I walk my son outside to watch some fireworks and return to see the wife has switched the channel to The Fabulous Mrs. Maisel. What the hell?

My New Year’s resolution is to get a house with a tv in an extra room or on a deck. I walk my son outside to watch some fireworks and return to see the wife has switched the channel to The Fabulous Mrs. Maisel. What the hell?
Ivan Maisel?

ok, it might be all the drinks I am taking because of @FSUSarah and her kidney killing drinking idea, but lets go wolfpack, I really do hate Jumbo

You're welcome! It's hard to keep up!

Dude.

Reactions: NoleinATL

Your only real option is to kill her.

giphy.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT